/nba/ general

2017-2018 NBA Champions edition

Off season shit going on

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWz_EHnhPlb/
nba.com/games/20150312/CLESAS/gameinfo.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you make him look fat because he went to SA?

Lets go lads

Ball
Kyrie
George
Ingram
Whiteside

Who can stop us?

Go Spurs go

wtf cokebro

Deandre and Pat Beverley for Kyrie. Who says no?

Kavs

You can't stop Dan Ainge you can only hope to feed off his assets

Only 2 players in the last 10 years have led the franchises that drafted them to their first championship ever. Dirk and LeBron.

They are the 2 most loyal greats in the league, and it's why they both claim to respect each other, and LeBron says Dirk is one of his favorite players ever :^)

>Only 2 players in the last 10 years have led the franchises that drafted them to their first championship ever.

If the Cavs FO doesn't trade Kyrie, I think Kyrie would get so pissed he would start playing like shit out pure spite.

Real smart of him to go public and lower his trade value.

Lowry
Kyrie
DeKobe DeJordan
Ibaka
JV

Who the fuck can stop us?

did you forget about curry?

Go back 20 years, it's only 4 players: Dirk, Duncan, LeBron, and Wade.

These are the 4 most loyal greats in the last 2 decades. Winning a championship for a team that drafted you and has never won before is the single greatest achievement in sports.

>Kyrie to the Spurs

>first championship ever

I want to believe

1. Rick Berry won Golden State its first championship
2. Iguodola and Durant won the Warriors 2 most recent championships. Curry doesn't even have a Finals MVP.

Danny should have offered Leaveland the manlet plus the Brooklyn pick for Kyrie Irving.

The Celtics now have a real point guard that they can build around.

That was before the Warriors formed Team USA.

this thread is like a funeral for lebron's legacy lmao

If Kyrie goes to the Knicks I will start watching basketball simply because he believes the earth is flat.

Lavar Ball is an asshole

You wish

>first championship ever

He's a character

where does anyone say he went public? all reporting so far says the meeting was last week...
also, giving a list of teams he would like to go to increases his trade value, as those teams will think themselves more likely to hold onto him for more than his current contract.

From what I see Generation Pokemon's definition of "legacy" is what happened last game and nothing more. Most of you aren't intelligent enough to hold valid opinions or make good / amusing troll posts. It's really bad but I'm used to it by now.

>2017
>still believes in the round jew

I don't, that's why I want Kyrie to come to NY, his independent thinking skills are indicative of his basketball skills, probably.

we have a girl like that at my gym. i always play shitty defense to pump her head up lol

i wish he was my dad
>lonzo drives a rolls
>jello drive a a rawri
>mello has uber

>/nba/ thinks that Kyrie can pick and choose where he is being traded

He doesn't have a no trade clause like Melo
If Cavs want to send him to ORL he has to go there

kyrie and tristan kardashian for porzingis and melo

literally, literally who says no

Greetings! Adam Silver here. Just wanted to gauge /nba/'s opinion on this storyline I'm considering.

>Durant can't help but feel a nagging sense of emptiness playing for Golden State despite winning multiple championships
>Happens to run in to Westbrook one day in the tunnel before the start of an OKC-GSW game
>What starts as a awkward exchange of polite small talk soon turns in to both players spilling their emotions about mistakes they feel they have both made in the past
>They decide to call up Harden who admits he is frustrated having not progressed anywhere playing in Houston
>The gang agrees to get back together and they proceed to win a few championships as aging veterans at the place where it all started: Seattle

What do you guys think?

Knicks

they are not giving up Porzingas for TT essentially

pls, we need a closer finals.

hes going to the spurs bro, he said so lol

KYRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE IRVING

Kyrie isn't even a top 10 pg

This. Gilbert can send him anywhere he wants, he can trade him to the clippers for a new Kia if he wanted to

>hes going to the spurs bro, he said so lol
It's not his call. Also Spurs makes zero sense, he wants to leave so he can be the face of the team. He won't be the face of the spurs

Doesn't matter what Kyrie says or wants.
He is totally at the mercy of Cavs front office (Lebron) in the terms of his trade

Maybe if you didn't let Harden get together this squad in Houston it might have worked

Kyrie
Middleton
Giannis
Thon Maker
Monroe

Who can stop us ?

What's Sup Forums think is going on? I don't fully buy this story and the reason. If Kyrie wants to be the face of the franchise, then why would he list places like San Antonio as places he wants to go to?

And it's not like he thinks he has a better shot at a ring next year, right? Cavs are the best shot he has right now. And Lebron's been grooming him to become the leader for some time now, so it's not like Lebron's being huffy and trying to keep him down.

I want to hear what's going from someone other than anonymous sources. That being said, I do trust Woj's sources, I just don't think enough has been said yet

Kobe wasn't drafted by the Lakers but that was the only team he ever played for so he should credit.

Also how the hell did you forget curry, klay and draymond? Not to mention Dwayne wade. Or Duncan for that matter.

I'm being facetious. he's going to knicks or suns I think

>first championship ever
reading comprehension?

>first franchise championship

Oh shit ignore my stupid nigger face I didn't read the part about first championship.

oh, you bamboozled me

>knicks

This is truely flat earther logic here. Kyrie is fucking delusional if he thinks he alone can turn the dumpster fire that is the Knicks into a championship team all of a sudden.
Gilbert may be an idiot at times, but the dude fucking loves his team and wants rings and will do whatever it takes. Dolan is cheap and a full on retard, and I honestly think he forgets he owns a team sometimes, since he's so busy playing in his podunk band

>He won't be the face of the spurs
True, but if the spurs have the best offer he ost likely wouldn't mind playing for an actual competent team and not one led by Lebron and his posse.

>kyrie and lebron leaving

dan gibbert broke when?

Cavs are plenty competent. LeBron's pretty fucking smart, and would make a damn good coach. Even if this was the case, I don't see why Kyrie wants to leave suddenly, it doesn't seem so bad that he should be desperate to get out a couple years early

Lebron not committing to the Cavs doesn't help either.

I got you good bro lel

kyrie doesnt get to choose where he goes. his contract is pretty affordable compared to other stars

Keep in mind that the Cavs have to start thinking in rebuild mode because there's a bigger chance now that Lebron leaves and Spurs have the best young pieces they can offer

Friendly reminder to delusional idiots speculating about Kyrie going to their team should stop because he's headed to the Knicks.

This is all just another LeBron ploy, and the idea that Kyrie doesn't like playing with LeBron is just a convenient storyline to feed the fans. They both realize the current build of the Cavs isn't enough to beat the Warriors, and the only way to significantly open up flexibility and tweak the roster is by one of them going elsewhere packaged with a bunch of their shitty contracts. Carmelo is a very similar player to Irving, except both player's ages and contracts make it so they could get Carmelo + a whole lot of other stuff that helps the Cavs have a better chance to win right now.

See
This explains why both the Cavs and the Knicks have been doing so many strange things. It's all just a clever ruse by LeBron.

Cavs want porzingod and knicks will never trade him you stupid idiot. Defau villa

I did NOT say he could choose where to go, I said that a team that knows he would stay there would give up more for him.
Don't be a retard.

This Kyrie thing was a last minute storyline the jews upstairs came up with because this season doesn't have a decent story yet. The Westbrook vs Durant feud is done so they came up with Kyrie vs Lebronze.

This is fucking hilarious.

Kemba
Kyrie
Batum
Mkg
Zeller

Literally who can stop us???

I don't think it works. The worse player isn't supposed to leave he's supposed to be left

No they don't you idiot. LeBron is 32, and KP is a build for the future player with 0 playoff experience.

LeBron is the GM of the Cavs and wants to win right now. LeBron was never going to go the 76ers of Lakers. Carmelo was never going to be traded to Houston. Kyrie doesn't actually hate playing with LeBron, and the reason why Rose hasn't signed anywhere yet is because he ultimately plans to go to the Cavs when all this comes together possibly even as a sign and trade in the Carmelo/Kyrie trade.

Schroeder
Kyrie
Hardaway
Prince
Plumlee

Literally WHO can stop us!??

Holy fucking shit. Westbrook's son looks exactly like him. He's got GOAT genes. Conley fucking lost, beta race traitor.

instagram.com/p/BWz_EHnhPlb/

Also those feets are huge. That kid is going to be a special athlete when he grows up.

Elfrid
Kyrie
Lebron
Aaron Gordon
Biyombo

Who can even contemplate stopping these guys?

Fucking ugly ass baby lmao

Kyrie
Dame
CJ
Lebron
Nurkic

How many chips do they win?

nba.com/games/20150312/CLESAS/gameinfo.html

> those feet

And people still go for womanlet. Get yourself a amazon spee.

>sons of nouveau riche
>good athletes
he's gonna be a lazy ass nigga

Trade LeBron. You aren't winning the championship with him again, might as well stay young. Plus the haul from trading him would be much more than for Irving.

How do you get BTFO this bad? How does he bring his "kid" to his parents and not be ashamed? I wouldn't be able to look at them in the eyes?

Lebron has no trade clause

Another player that is probably involved with this whole LeBron plan is Eric Bledsoe as the Suns have been a rumored 3rd trading partner between the Knicks and Cavs, and he has the same agent as LeBron, and the 2 reportedly are really good friends.

It gives the Cavs a decent perimeter defender to stick on Curry.

probably kyries best game ever in the 2nd lebron era

It opens up future stories with LeBron possibly leaving cleveland again and Kevin Love being the loser of the bunch. It's genius.

i feel bad for westbrooks kid lmao he'll be bullied his whole life for looking like his father

Conley should be motivation enough to all white women loving race traitors:

You don't want this. You really don't want this.

Why would the Cavs EVER trade Irving for Rose

The Cavs organization has to do Kyrie right because he was their Championship PG....otherwise it would look bad to potential free-agents etc. Its why the Spurs have bothered keeping Parker and Ginobli around (that being said Ginobli is still badass)

fuck lebron kyrie is officially "our guy"

only fatfucks disagree

>Seattle
Harden and Westbrook never played there

Yeah, unlike Curry's daughter. She looks just like her "father"

PG: Eric Bledsoe
SG: Derrick Rose
SF: LeBron
PF: Carmelo
C: Kevin Love

Warriors are a bunch a memechucking faggots so you don't need to guard the paint

Holy shit those feet are huge

Having a 6'1 black woman as your mother is a huge advantage.

Kyrie has learned from the past and isn't going to let that happen to him.

>looking like a literal chimp is a advantage

Does anyone know who the father is?

>kyrie btfo lebron and wants out
>weststats won't sign with OKC

/nba/'s bandwagon heros are a joke

so that is what crack babies look like

the kid is whiter than the mother

Westbrook always signs in August. Right now he's on vacation with his beautiful family. Unlike acne virgin losers such as KD who only have apehoop in their life, our hero has interests outside of it.