BRAVO NOLAN

Do you think he'll go full revisionist to silence the sad truth of Dunkirk (Brits sitting on the beach like faggets while frogs covered their ass) ot will he mention them briefly?

Reminder of how it really happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

200,000 Frenchmen were evacuated to Britain.

98% of them chose to go to Vichy France instead of fight for the Free French

Cowards

>not going with Vichy France and helping loving uncle Dolf

>200,000 Frenchmen were evacuated to Britain.
And a lot of them had fought in the rearguard to delay the Germans, unlike Brits

>98% of them chose to go to Vichy France instead of fight for the Free French
Except Vichy France didnt exist yet, hyge faggot
Most of the evacuated French were sent back to France few days later (still weeks before the surrender) to continue the "fight" (which was already lost anyway but went on)
The very few that remained on Britain (and for some joined the Free French later) were deserters

Bong BTFO

In the end, the French are the one BTFO
They sarcrificed themseves to save Brits, and decades later, Britain's greatest ally (USA) controls the world media and purpotedly erases France from history to make Brits look heroic (BF1, Nolan's film...etc)
It's been twice in a few months that a mass media entertainment product gives Britain more credits than due at the expense of France
France BTFO

>tfw plebbit historians dont know that hitler let them evacuate because he wanted to be on good terms with Churchill. Tobad (((they))) said to Churchill, oy vey good goy, we will give you money if you fight the evil germans

Fucking (((Hollywood)))

>(USA) controls the world media and purpotedly erases France from history to make Brits look heroic

Wut, the country that singlehandedly makes Brits being bad guys in movies a stereotype purposly makes them look herioc? When exactly do they do that?

France has the last laugh, they still retain their culture, while England gets swamped by "asians".

Paris is the nigger capital of the world m8.

US domination is good for Britain's image
Redcoats (who were low tier by European standards) end up being "the best in the world" to make the US Revolution seem more impressive

WW1 Brits end up insanely overrated (at the expense of French and Russians) because Americans can more easily relate to them than to the other two
Just look at that big budget American video game about WW1 that came out lately
Basically the entire campaign is about Brits while French and Russians arent even in the game

Statistics say otherwise m8.

Also a city isnt the entire country you fuckwit.

Try walking around in London and then talk about "diversity".

Right
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Both are getting islamized
France has more muslims but Britain is more submitted to its muslims
I'd say it's about even

Actually it was the Soviets.

The Soviets single handedly fought against Germans in WW2

>Basically the entire campaign is about Brits while French and Russians arent even in the game

Have you even played the game? There are 5 playable characters in the story: 1 Brit, 1 American (2 technically), 1 Italian, 1 Strayan and 1 Arab

There are 3 Brits
One from Britain, one from Canada and one from Australia
And the arab character is about a Britisjh campaign
Don't tell me the campaign didnt revolve around bongs
Frogs fought on every theather too and they're nowhere to be seen
Even us Serbians should have been in the game instead of Bedouins
Why is the Balkans theater excluded if fucking Arabian one isnt?

Because DICE are SJW cucks?

>98% of them chose to go to Vichy France

vichy wasn't even a thing at the time retard

brit education is american tiers i swear

That explains the huge number of shitskins, but not the overwhelming focus on Brits
The later can be explained by the fact it's an American company
Face it, you Brits beneficiate a lot from US domination
In the end, losing that war against France and Spain in 1783 turned out well for you

sure and the 20k dead germans shot themselves just to cover his 4D chess move

I don't think NOLAN cast a single french actor.

>bongs act like total cucks
>insult another people to save face
>successfully take advantage of others' (mainly americans) ignorance

The behavior of every brit on Sup Forums guys.

Well, as long as the action takes place on the beach where Brits cowardly sat up while the French were delaying the Germans, it's fine

Now on the other hand, if he depicts the rearguard as being British that'd be shameful revisionism

BF1 was made by a Swedish company.

>dude muh french aren't surrender monkeys muh napoopan it's just a yankee meme!
>40k surrendered in this one battle

I like Nolan but this looks fucking meh...plus brits being heroes, top kek.

EA is Swedish?

>40k

Wow it's fucking nothing
Meanwhile glorious bongs...

>EA Digital Illusions CE AB is a Swedish video game developer based in Stockholm.

>The Germans let the Brits escape
Hitler sure was a great strategist.

>Electronic Arts Inc. (EA), also known as EA Games, is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California.

why waste precious tanks when they can pick us off in the air like fish in the barrel?

this is what you get for not helping poland back then in 39

>80.0000 captured
JUST

why didn the US just nuke germany?

Oh right, wouldn't want to kill their jewish overlords

>actually believing Electronic Arts cares about literally anything but money

Fuck off. It's why French ate getting their own DLC expansion, they know the most important factions and are saving them for more money. It has absolutely fuck all to do with making any nation look good or bad.

>based Stockholm
yeah, so based it's basically Stockholmistan

My dad's first reaction to the trailer:

>Post-war Spanish replica of the Me109 and post-1942 version of the Spitfire. But it should look good. Typical British stubbornness (or how to make a defeat into a victory).

Because the war in Europe was over by the time the US got a bomb that could be used.

r we talkin aboot amazing war efforts?

kek surrender to a numerically inferior force

>2016
>Still mot seeing the bigger truth Hitler was prying the eyes of western Civilization open to see what was brewing in the East.

Where were you hen you realized Hitler was Roddy Piper from They Live, forcing Europe to put on the glasses?

lying limeys, its because Hitler the idiot halted the advance

I think we are

It is scary to think how the casualties wasn't even that big of a problem for Soviets, it was more the embarrassment that ended the war.

Would have worked better if they made the Americans DLC desu
France was indeed the most important allied country in WW1, but US cultural domination made sure everyone forgot that
Now French is synonymous with surrender and I doubt anyone but the French will buy the DLC
While if they had made the Americans (or even Brits) as DLC, now that would have been fruitfull

>The world's largest fort fell to 35,000 men on a Bicycle tour of Southeast Asia

R-Rule Britannia

finns lost more relative to total population

Still not as bad as the Capitulation of Stettin
Germans remain the ultimate surrender monkeys

Crashing this Spitfire... WITH NO SURVIVORS

Of the 338,226 evacuated, over 100,000 were french...

At least the French redeemed themselves by defending Hitler's bunker.

No shit sherlock, it was in france

Americans know France was huge during WW1, and players will buy the DLC regardless of what it contains. Many that bought the game already bought the season pass with it.

And of the 35,000 soldiers that fought to delay the Germans, over 30,000 were French

Looks like contribution and reward percentages arent matching

Their strategy was for the most part throwing as many bodies at a problem as possible.

Had they had proper equipment and leadership the Finns would've been devastated but that was not the case.

Well no shit. When it comes to population its a small country.

What?

He was the Pied Piper leading all the sweet children to their doom.

Idk man, I'm French and I really wanted to buy B1 but I didn't specifically because I learned France wasn't in the base game.

Hitler had advanced and cut off France and Britain at the English Channel in Dunkirk in just 7 weeks, at which point he just let them go. Hitler spent most of his time trying to put a stop to the ever encroaching Red Menace. Between Lenin and Stalin 40,000,000 Russians and Eastern Europeans died at the hands of the Bolsheviks. This is for thought crimes, not WWII - This is what communism will get you. Hitler's main concern was to stop the advancement of communism, and protect Europe from the Bolshevik advances.

He made a genuine and liberal peace offer to Britain on August 25, 1939; he permitted the British to escape at Dunkirk to encourage Britain to make peace, which later on cost him the war in North Africa; he failed to occupy all of France, take North Africa at once, and split the British Empire, he lost the Battle of Britain by failing to approve the savagery of military barbarism which played so large a role in the Allied victory; he delayed his attack on Russia and offered Molotov lavish concessions in November 1940 to keep peace between Germany and Russia; he lost the war with Russia by delaying the invasion in order to bail Mussolini out of his idiotic attack on Greece; and he declared war on the United States to keep his pledged word with Japan which had long before made it clear that it deserved no such consideration and loyalty from Hitler.

No Americans don't know that. They think France surrendered both times and that they did everything in both wars.

Americans are morons.

Nice quads, but you're a little behind. Italy has long sense taken that title following Operation Compass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass

It makes sense. Historians now believe Hitler regretted starting the war and wanted to lose because the nazi regime was racist and had a lot of white privilege.

>this is what wehraboos actually believe

Say it with me kids...

R E V I S I O N I S M

>French
>Fighting

Nope.

You're talking to an American, dipshit. We're taught you (I am guessing you are a butthurt Frenchie) were instrumental and a major player in WW1, and that your role lessened significantly in WW2 as you were still recovering from wounds suffered in WW1, forcing your leaders to surrender, even though a majority of your populace didn't want to. And I went to public school.

Where were you when you realized the world would have been a better place if the Germans had won?

>Hitler's main concern was to stop the advancement of communism, and protect Europe from the Bolshevik advances.
No his main concern was lebensraum. In Mein Kampf he explicitly stated what he intended for Russia.

>And of the 35,000 soldiers that fought to delay the Germans, over 30,000 were French

So an American makes a film glorifying Brits and downplaying frog involvement.

Whereas both british and hollywood filmmaking makes it seem like the allies did everything when 75% of the death toll came on the eastern front.

Sounds like everyone's a self-aggrandizing moron in this and the ones really getting the short shitty shaft is the russians.

Maybe you're one of the rare smart one's but I've talked to a many Americans online and in person who don't know anything accurate about the WWs

>muh freedom fries

Well, I'm not even French but the fact France and Russia werent included lade me not buy it
I can't believe some French still bought it.....I mean, that game openly shits on your history and the memory of your dead....

You europeans forgot about self-respect
I doubt Americans would have bought a game about the Pacific War with only Brits and Stayans as allied factions

If the germans won we'd be living in chaotic hell

The nazi state would never outlast the war and the world would devolve into war soon after

'OO DO YOU FINK YEW ARE KIDDING MR. ITLER

>expecting europeans to have pride

they literally throw you in jail if you own your countrys flag there

>"Survival is victory"

My fucking SIDES seriously

How allied apologists still convince themselves of dunkirk being a """success"" really is beyond me

If someone beats the holy hell out of you and allows you to walk away from the fight, did you win said fight just because your stronger opponent let you survive it? That's literally how deluded this euphemistic fucktardery sounds.

Dunkirk was a massive defeat for the allies and an abject failure of their leadership, even bigger than the Dieppe raid in fact. Hitler let them escape on purpose

Nothing about this shameful military degradation is heroic in any way shape or form, yet here we are in 2017 with hollywood trying to whitewash even the biggest embarassements of the allies in WW2

>le ebul jermins, we only had the whole world on our side what a miracle we staved them off

Give me a fucking break lel

Yeah, though education is failing globally thanks to everyone going soft on kids with all that no child left behind bullshit as well as pushing SOCJUS agendas into classrooms and wasting time and minds with that stupidity. Who cares about history when there are pronouns to remember, right?

>French insecurity: the thread

Most of the naval units where used (and lost) where British. (243 were sunk during the operation) So it all evens out. Same with air force, the air units where almost all British.

Looked it up, the totals where 192,226 British and 139,000 french.

This is what commie fucktard shitlibs actually believe lel

You want to see chaotic hell? Turn on the fucking news, humanity literally will not make it the coming 50yrs just as goebbels had predicted

If you kill your enemies they win

>There will never be a Hollywood sized budget Battle of Kursk movie

More like everyone is taking the opportunity to shit on disgusting britbong
As a German, I can't believe you depict that time we let you escape as an epic victory

sauce?

what that from? Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter?

Or The Karakov Cauldron

why was russia so stronk in ww2?

people say soviet union could have taken nazi germany itself

Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter

Because they weren't morons like the Nazis

Hourly reminder that churchill literally:

- single handedly brought an end to Britain’s world Dominance and transferred the status of World militarily dominance on United States of America.
- allowed de facto status of 51st state of United states of America by allowing US to dictate defense and foreign policy of England.
- dismembered British empire about which it was once said ‘Sun never sets on Britain’s empire’.
- was a puppet of Bernard Baruch and Rothschild.
- rejected Germany's offer of peace when France fell and later again when Hitler allowed British forces to evacuate from Dunkirk.
- was responsible for 72 million deaths.
- allowed Communist Russia to take over entire central and eastern Europe at Yalta conference.
- was racist being a member of Jewish secret society.
- was alcoholic and an addict.

>If the germans won we'd be living in chaotic hell

danke

>these new age millenial historians who believe there is one right way to view history (usually what their college professors told them)

Because America and England gave them weapons and supplies

Before the West intervened the Soviets were getting wiped out.

tfw Kaiser Austimo II had your number