Why are Amerifats so much against illegal immigration

...when they were ILLEGAL immigrants themselves?

pic related, Anglos "culturally enriching" North America 400 years ago

checkmate Anglo and Amerifat subhumans

We paid the beads, fuck off.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!

Except we weren't, we didn't immigrate into an indian country. There's a word for what we were, it's called settlers.

didnt turn out very well for the people already here
really makes you think

Indians were practically fauna when we got here.

shoo shoo turkroach
we know you're one and not white
check aus mein dobbels

First off Brand and bean definitely have some mediteranean or iberian in them and are not anglo.

Prince Charles has Ashkenazi predominance in his genes because the Rothschilds have been seeding the Royal family since around Queen Victoria's time, if you don't believe me look at pictures of him, the duke of Kent, and Jacob Rothschild.

Mark Zuckerberg is coincidentally from the same line, god knows why they hid his Rothschild heritage under a different name and family. If you don't believe me, look at pictures of him and Nat Rothschild.

Churchill prob has some other blood in him as well.

A real anglo looks more like pic related.

Why are you against being killed when you killed others yourself?
Preservation instinct. Is it immoral? I don't give a shit. I'd rather others die. How is this not obvious to you?

Hmm... You might be right. I don't want to be associated with Russel Brand at all.

Many native Americans fought those invading Angelos and Germanics. What nationalist nazi scum they were right? They should have rolled over to allow the newcomers to steamroll them easier.

They should have built a wall and not lost the wars they lost.

Multiculturalism is an excuse for genocide and we would know that.

Anglos killing Aryans is evil.
Aryans killing Anglos is justice.

pic related, Anglos confessing ARYAN GENOCIDE

>destruction of Anglo countries through multiculturalism
>bad

My entire family line on both sides goes back to Germany (Bavaria Stuttgart) at the time of the reformation. Half of US population at time of revolution was Germanic.

I'm embarrassed to be your neighbor.

POST YOUR EYES WITH A TIME STAMP PROVING YOURE NOT A TURKROACH

So you're embarrased now diet germany?

an older friend of mine tried to give me this bullshit about how his ancestors from 400 years ago broke a bunch of laws settling in the Americas.

he turned into a stuttering retard when I asked him what laws. I laughed in his face when I went off about shiny beads.

such a stupid pathetic cuck. the dude has 400 years of history and he pisses on it because the media says his skin color is evil.

this was in commiefornia though, I'd hope all the other old white men aren't so pathetic.

here

The truth is coming out, ARYAN.

The horror and death we have inflicted upon your people knows no bounds.

And we will not, nay, we cannot stop. We will keep feeding and growing fatter upon your suffering.

The Blood Refineries will never stop.

>posting the fake one

THE

He's a Turkroach or some other shill for sure. Ever noticed how its always one nationality flocking in en masse posting junk like this?

>mfw perfidious Anglos confess that they have Aryan BLOOD refineries

Have a friend that's the same.

I just asked him how he felt about the prospect of getting on an old fashioned wooden sail boat to cross an ocean for over a month. Only to arrive in a small village surrounded by a wooden wall. Where he sole means of survival was his own skill and hard work.

How do you spit on such a glorious ancestry.

> shiny beads
holy shit I can't breathe

Anonymous (ID: qGQss839)
German women are hopeless 06/14/16(Tue)13:43:42 No.77252217File: sexy-flag-party-costumes-(...).jpg (49 KB, 752x702)49 KB JPG German women are hopeless Anonymous (ID: qGQss839)

exactly. of course his kids are fucking losers and he is an actual cuck. one of his daughters has like 2 black kids to two different dad's that no one will ever see.

he was taken a back a bit. really couldn't help myself on that one.

The truth is out ARYAN.

When will you be coming to visit us? We still have lots of manufacturing capacity in our machines for your DISGUSTING ILK.

Anglo savage

WHAT'S

HIS

NAME

>Shiny beads
>Conquerors=/= immigrants
>Most white Americans are of GERMAN descent
>OP is a faggot
I think I covered everything.

The main thing is, Turks in Germany demonstrate how difficult it is to integrate scum into civilised society.

And how well did it work for the injuns by allowing unfettered immigration? Instead of reservations, all these savages coming here today would give us are cuck sheds.

Micro Penis

>comparing anglos to mudslimes
is it seirously so bad?

you don't matter to the civilized world you brown skinned cancer

Can I join in the meme posting?

Remember this picture ARYAN SCUM?

This was the day we enriched your kind forever.

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the ANGLO! Death to the ARYAN! And death to the living!

A fellow beautiful Anglo.

Come my twisted brother, let us fight the war for the glory of the ANGLO INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

PREPARE TO BE BEADED.

Daily reminder the "filthy Anglo" threads are a jewish trick to divide this board

they want to make their entire country one big trailorpark

show me a law that native americans had on their vast legal code that forbade european immigration.

>
>
>