Fictional album thread? No complex rules. Just upload a picture, edit it to your heart's content...

Fictional album thread? No complex rules. Just upload a picture, edit it to your heart's content, give it a title and an optional tracklist. Then others try to describe what it would sound like and maybe rate. Yeah?
OK, here's mine.

>Navigator - Obsidian (LP, 2019)
1. Chi (00:59)
2. Oregon (3:41)
3. Open Death (6:10)
4. Obsidian I (00:32)
5. Obsidian II (3:36)
6. Only Once (4:16)
7. OK (2:49)
8. 08 (8:08)
9. Over (9:00)

Total running time: 39:11

Minimal techno. Very clean sound, track 2, 3 and 5 are very good. Track 7 is boring, 8 is experimental, and 9 is ambitious but a great closer.

I like this thread idea but have no content for it, so I'm just going to bump it aight?

breakbeat

Gets an 8.8 from Pitchfork. Forgotten after the end of the year. Occasionally mentioned in threads about its respective genre. 'Honestly my AOTY'

Navigator's debut instrumental album Obsidian is a fascinating deconstruction of pop music tropes that somehow manages to avoid the wonky, wacky songwriting one would hear on a track produced by the likes of SOPHIE or Arca. Instead, Obsidian takes a much more subtle, cold route; the record's tone seems clinical and almost distant at points.
Chi, the album's stark and screeching opener, seems to function more as a 'pleb filter' than anything else. It's a loud, noisy, daunting minute of notification that something awful is about to happen. But that feeling of incoming doom is immediately followed by Oregon, a bouncy but subdued alt-pop track that is very obviously influenced by one of Black Marble's nostalgia-heavy synth-pop tracks. It bears a close resemblance to Woods, without Chris Stewarts muffled baritone covering the track.
The record is full of sudden shifts in tone that ultimately lead to a very inconsistent listening experience despite almost all of the songs being comprised of the same sounds and textures.

8.8, BNM

BONUS TRACKS:
Opal
Oliver

>Not O8
pathetic

>Orange Guild - Swimming in Your Dreams (EP, 2016)
- Orange Guild is Here to Fuck Up Your Day
- You're Tacky and I Hate You
- In Response to That Horrible Thing You Said to Me on the Night My Cat Ran Away
- Plantar Fasciitis / Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- You WHORE.
- I Used to Be a Pretty Girl, You Know, But the Government Used Microwaves to Grow a Dick Over my Vagina Without My Permission
- You're Not Getting a Tip, You Fucking Marxist

Total running time: 15 minutes

Santus Caesar - Magnificant (LP, 2020)

i'm not doing a tracklist.

Hardcore Memecore

I can't tell if this is just another black metal album or a maximalist electronic thing but either way I like it

Bandcamp-core

Fuck, I made a typo, it should say Sanctus and not Suntus

1. In Search of Lost Time (2:22)
2. Occam's Razor (11:40)
3. A Whiff of Grape Shot (7:24)
4. Ennui Part 1 - The Endless Mystique (8:50)
5. Ennui Part 2 - Colossal (5:21)
6. Deo GrĂ¡tias (1:34)
7. Unintelligible (6:02)
8. Estado Novo (15:44)

god i want to pay money to have this

>- You're Not Getting a Tip, You Fucking Marxist
made me laugh hard and I'm not sure why

Literally Titus Andronicus - The Monitor pt II

r u noo

Can someone please post the OK Computer edit?

I was going to say psychedelic progressive ala Gong, till I saw the running time. Now I'm thinking mid-70's style UK punk.
Me too

>Slurpcock-Massive Fucklord (EP,2011)
-Fuck you
-Fuck me
-Fuck them
-Fuck us
-Fuck all of you
Total running time:40 minutes

one of those soundcloud albums where you can tell the guy who made it literally didn't even try but for some reason it's still pretty good

hearty kek

>Artist: I Contain Multitudes

>Album: The Currents We Stir When Walking Upriver

>Tracklist:

0: Unswept
1:The Night Into Morning
2: Dewdrops On A Blade of Grass
3: The Sound of Water
4: Banks of Erosion
5: Drip in Fingers, Drop in Toes
6: Sweeping Currents
7: To Carry Upstream