I need a composer for my short film which I'm currently editing...

I need a composer for my short film which I'm currently editing. It's a student short so don't expect Oscar kino quality. I was planning on doing the music myself since I a little Ableton myself but I can't make anything fucking good so I just thought fuck it I'll ask Sup Forums.

I need experimental electronic music, kinda like OPN score for Good Time. Synths but not full on Tangerine Dream. If you're interested post here with soundcloud/bandcamp links of your shit.

I can't pay you cause I'm broke but you'll get credit.

Other urls found in this thread:

808lodge808.bandcamp.com/album/summer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the movie about? What genre, that is?

Bump

How much you pay?

it's a crime short about a degenerate fuck up who's in dept and has has 48 hours to pay up or he gets killed.

0. I won't make any money of the short and I didn't spend any money on it. I'm a broke student so unfortunately I can't really pay you. but the music doesn't have to be fucking spectacular. I'm just looking for somebody who might wanna do it as a fun experiment.

bump

Are you open to considering more ambient/drone stuff or does it have to be very similar to OPN?

I'm open to ambient/drone. OPN is just kinda vibe/mood reference.

Where are you producer bois

I don’t have a soundcloud but where can I send you a mp3/mp4?

how long is the score? what commitment would ypu need from me if i took part?

the short is about 2 min 50 sec

fuck hol up I'm gonna go to the gym and try to think of something while im there. I kinda figured people would have soundcloud accounts so I could message em there.

forgot to add, I don't really need a huge commitment, you don't have to take any pressure/stress from it. just think of it as a fun experiment, if you're somebody who would like to try film scoring, this would be a nice stress free opportunity.

I’m totally down for this, I’ve been looking to do a project like this for a while. Pissed I don’t have a soundcloud now. Can I make one and send it to you? Do you think that would be best?

You can sent me mp3s at [email protected]

But hell yeah do a soundcloud account too

looks like a nifty sort of notion, if I didn't reckon I'd flake out or not finish I'd be tempted to try.
Just wanted to say, if it doesn't work out, there's a few sites with royalty free music that has different attributions than commercial, like just give them credit for the music sort of thing. I can't think of a name/url offhand but they should be easy to find.
I believe "free music archive" or FMA is one such site.
There seems to be several about for samples as well, one I have used and enjoyed is freesound.org if memory is servicing me properly.
good luck!
you sharing the film online someplace?

Awesome, I’m boarding a flight to California but I’ll do that before the end of the day

Thanks for the heads up but I will honestly rather make the music myself if I cant find anyone than use those. I want unique music. I'll up the short on yt.

Hell yeah. No rush.

I do improv synth stuff. I like to score things for fun.
808lodge808.bandcamp.com/album/summer

hmu dude. i'm your man

www.soundcloud.com/0064ghost

hitting you guys up in a sec. upping a rough cut of the short online but my internet is being super slow.

You don't need to go to the gym to make movies, skip it. You think Kevin Smith or Harvey Weinsten ever stepped foot in a gym? They're millionaires now and probably have a McDonalds inside their own house.

aight sent you dudes messages