Are you guys excited for Enchanted 2?

Are you guys excited for Enchanted 2?
It'll be called Disenchanted and hopefully Amy Adams is back as Giselle.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/enchanted-sequel-director-found-disney-935525
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super excited for a dour sequel about the aging princess suffering from reality shock.

does she fuck niggers?

I mean, everyone gets blacked sooner or later so that question is silly.

Desus and Mero for life

Wow. I've felt it slightly with Tswift, but I legitimately need to see this woman get blacked.

Thanks Sup Forums

Taking a picture with a person with a different skin color is now evidence for getting blacked. You guys are pathetic.

what else do you expect from people who never leave the house or interact with other people

Rules 1 and 2, faggots

What does Sup Forums have to do with this?

Even though this board is the entry point, you should hang out there a while before coming here

Pretty sure Amy confirmed she was returning

>"Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish you Philistines!"

I can talk out of my ass too m8

>Adams is expected to return for the sequel, which Disney is hoping to get before cameras in summer 2017, several sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
>Sources say Disenchanted is set 10 years after the first movie, with Giselle finding herself questioning her happily-ever-after life and accidentally triggering events that make everyone's lives turn upside down in both the real world and in the animated kingdom of Andalasia.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/enchanted-sequel-director-found-disney-935525

Cruel Intentions reboot when?

YOUNG CHIPOTLE

there was supposed to be a sequel series with SMG returning, they shot the pilot, but NBC passed on it because it was too unique and didn't fit with the content they were currently producing

There isn't a single white woman that can resist the big black cock, user.
Legends say that any white woman who has been in close proximity of the mighty bbc MUST be pleasured by it, or else she will go insane. Women LITERALLY go crazy when they are separated from black cocks. It's the truth.

"Cute blonde bunnies are for strong black bulls"

Hi Louis

>black dudes touch a white actress in a picture
>BLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDDROPPEDOMGHOWCOULDSHE

Bump

Maybe you should grow up and leave Sup Forums

So in LA do people just invite over random niggers to their parties? Serious question.