/trans/ - LIVERPOOL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE (Asia Trophy) EDITION

NERMAN NEWS:

Neymar's chances of leaving Barcelona for Paris St-Germain in this summer's transfer window are "90%". (Sky Sports)

>The 25-year-old Brazil forward has told team-mates he is joining Paris St-Germain, with the French club pursuing a world record £196m transfer. (Le Parisen)

But Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde says stories linking Neymar with PSG are nothing but "rumours" and that they want him to stay. (Metro)

>Barcelona team-mate Javier Mascherano still thinks the La Liga side can count on Neymar, saying he is "the future of the club". (ESPN FC)

Barca have set their sights on 23-year-old Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Juventus, if Neymar leaves. (Mundo Deportivo)

>Other shit
Manchester City have agreed a 57m euros (£51.15m) fee for Monaco's 23-year-old left-back Benjamin Mendy. (L'Equipe)

>PSG are also ready to make a £70m offer for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28 and offer him £400,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester United have made a £35m bid for Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic, 28, and have been told they can have him for £50m. (Daily Mirror)

>Real Madrid have agreed terms with Monaco and Kylian Mbappe over a world record £120m move for the 18-year-old striker. (Sun)

Barcelona have warned Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, they will move for Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele, 20, if the Reds reject their offer. (Sun)

>Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign versatile attacking midfielder Rafinha, 24, from Barcelona. (Sky Sports)

The Gunners are also close to agreeing a deal with Crystal Palace which would see 22-year-old defender Calum Chambers leave for the Selhurst Park club. (Guardian)

>Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is interested in Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, 32, to act as back-up to new signing Alvaro Morata - but Swansea want £30m. (Independent)

The English champions also want Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and plan talks with the 23-year-old. (Sky Sports)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7kFKuGdFE
sincespurslastwonatrophy.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Manager Jurgen Klopp is to tell 25-year-old midfielder Philippe Coutinho that he cannot leave Liverpool for Barcelona, after the Reds rejected a £72m bid. (Times)

Liverpool centre-back Joe Gomez, 20, wants to stay at Anfield rather than go on loan with Brighton. (Liverpool Echo)

Swansea City are the latest club to be linked with a move for £20m-rated Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, 25. (Daily Telegraph)

Marseille manager Rudi Garcia has confirmed that Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, will not be joining the club. (Standard)

Birmingham City have rejected an opening offer from Hull City for 28-year-old defender Ryan Shotton. (Birmingham Mail)

Newcastle are looking for a new striker, says manager Rafael Benitez. (Newcastle Chronicle)

holy shit...liverpool finally won the premier league....

cant believe city signed danilo

hes literally a clumsier version of john stones in right back form. zidane would often put him on for comedic purposes. he looked ok the last 6 months of this season but not worth 30+ million pounds

*carves internally*

watching poop imploded should be fun

/casuals/

What's the point of nerman leaving Barca?
Just because Brazilian lads are also leaving?

Zidane BTF MLS just right now top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7kFKuGdFE

C H A M P I O N S

taxes

Leave Barca to just evade taxes?

tens of millions every year, footballers retire by 34 so he will want to make as much as he can

British Tax Scheme is more profitable than in Spain, that's why so many football players are being sued here for tax evasion because they still use the British style one instead of adapt it to Spain.

Also catacucknia sucks and full of pakis and moors

I didn't know he's that kind of person tbqh
not that I care though

he's south american, ofc he is

Maybe he has to feed his relatives

who /full backs/ here?

So the Neymar to PSG thing isn't a complete meme rumour?

Nagatomo available here, hire me pep

Threadly reminder Neymar's dad made more the last 5 years than Messi did in the same period

well if nerman really wants to commit career suicide and psg stump up 200m then there isnt much barcelona can do to stop it.

>Mbappe to Halal Madrid

What's the purpose of this?

mummy's cooking curry

If Pep doesn't win the league after this window, he should really consider offing himself 2bh

Especially after all signing all these defenders, a DM and a goalkeeper..

It really would be a complete and utter blunder. £130m on fullbacks alone ffs.

>£130m on fullbacks alone ffs.
And he's going to make them play as interior midfielders

can't wait for spurs to finish above citeh and utd again to prove that throwing money at players instead of building a team doesn't work

>actually believing this
Jew on friendo

not your friendo

just keep telling yourself that

and they'll win trophies while spurs concentrate on "putting the pressure on"

Ah yes the infamous 'finish above City and United' trophy.

Can they win it for a third time?

Who here /love is the answer?/

there's a strong correlation between league position and total wages.

Banking on Trippier and Lamela staying healthy is fucking stupid.

Get some value out of Sissoko and Janssen while you can and seriously buy some players. Between them and Walker, Spurs can get close to 80m just in players sold. Buy a real RB and winger.

didn't ask for a y*nk to pipe up

What happens if Pep doesn't win the league?
What if he doesn't win any cup?
What if he missed the top 4?

I tried to "tap up" a potential gf in the pub last night and got a drink thrown in my face. It probably wouldn't upset me that much but I went out alone.

This is funny but it's fucking true. Spurs can't accept just finishing above Shitty and Manure anymore.

Nothing less than winning the league should be acceptable this season and they need to spend like that is a reality.

You should have apologized.

Better that it happened alone than in front of all of your friends.

This way you can pretend it didn't happen

>don't go back to that pub for a while

Next time, grab her by the pussy.

did you release a statement?

She had already agreed a loan deal with black men fc

you should go and watch this tonight anons instead of staying in on ur own and posting shit on here

Saw it yesterday, guess i'm just gonna post shit on here.

But then I'd have to go to the cinema on my own

That's the best though.

Go when you want, don't need to worry about waiting for others, get the seat that you want.

Villarreal have identified Crotone central defender Francesco Ceccherini as their replacement for Mateo Musacchio, who joined Milan last month

>Turkish giants Galatasaray are lining up a move for Villarreal full-back Jaume Costa in a deal worth up to €5m,

Man City are believed to be close to completing a deal to sign Real Madrid right-back Danilo, according to Sky sources.

The fee for the Brazil international will be £26.9m and the player is expected to have a medical in US that could take place within the next 24 hours.

>Stoke have confirmed that Austria forward Marko Arnautovic has joined West Ham on a five-year deal for a club-record fee

Kasper Schmeichel has insisted he is "fully committed" to Leicester City, reports the Mirror.

>SOUTHAMPTON WANT TO KEEP VAN DIJK

Speaking after Southampton's 2-2 draw at Brentford this afternoon, boss Mauricio Pellegrino says he hopes that Virgil van Dijk can still play a key role for the club this season.

>Juventus are close to signing Federico Bernardeschi from Fiorentina for €40m, according to reports on La Gazzetta dello Sport.

If Neymar is allowed to leave Barcelona, Juventus playmaker Paulo Dybala is the most obvious target to take his place, says Marca.

>Milan are still trying to sign Portuguese midfielder and former Manchester United transfer target Renato Sanchez on loan this summer, says Tuttosport.

Alri lads haven't been following sports for a while so if someone can fill me in on the best transfers so far and best potential transfers that'd be great. Thanks x

sincespurslastwonatrophy.co.uk/

Enough said.

don't support spurs just hate modern football simple as

>wake up
>masturbate for a bit
>get some eggs and potatoes for breakfast
>log in to /trans/
>Mbappe sold to real madrid
Welp. I have a feeling today is the day we hear the news about Nerman going to psg.

why are chelsea selling matic?

Isn't it obvious?

they got famyoko instead

spurs literally built that team by throwing money

He is (never was desu) that good.

too white

yeah but they in champers next year
need rotation surely

because they appreciate the potential memes

>50 gorillion for a squatting Fosu-Mensah

The most ungrateful modern club in Europe.

Chelsea are masking their power level mate
They dont want people thinking that they're actually good. They won the league last year so how they need to rebuild and finish like 4th.
Don't be surprised to see them spend £200m on some overrated player before the transfer window is over

>why are you celebrating a worthless trophy Hendo?
>that Liverpool feel, pet

>first trophy on the way to the treble

These days most top clubs can't keep good players on the bench as fourth choice. Chelsea have Kante, Baka, and Fabregas, they are not able to hold on Matic. Selling Mikel was probably not a good idea. The only club with serious depth is Real these days.

Kill yourself fucking piece of shit. I'm waiting right outside of your house so we can have a fight and force you to suck my dick.

who else was playing in the Premier League™ Asia Trophy™?

leicester, palace & WBA

same lad
easily the best picture of the year well so far anyway

Wew lad.

>spend the entire film with the nagging thought that the group of teeneagers two rows behind you are laughing at you
>constantly worried you'll bump into an acquaintance and have to explain to them that you're here on your own

>77255436
>Indonesian Arsenal bandwagoner calling any other club ungrateful
You do this just for replies, don't you.

a great day for ABLs then

What did he say?

So I committed a sin guys. I spent £4m on an 18 year old dm valued at £1.1m and I'm paying him £35k a week to sit on the bench and be a sub.

>Liverpool have been reduced to face Leicester, palace, and West Brom on their exotic friendlies
Lmao

Fuck off Roman

You know I'm right... he has been critical in their title wins and yet they are now trying to get rid of him.

The lad is at least versatile. He plays DC and DR as well as DM

Pretentious and souless. In the line of inception. Still you are probably right about It being the best (comercial) film of this year, which is sad.

I'm going for a whiskey on the beach, you guys think i can make make friends?

inception was great

City and United won trophies in the seasons spurs finished above them whilst tottenham ended up with nothing
They've also both actually won the league in the not too distant past.
You can be proud of what spurs have done but it's clearly an inferior approach.

P.S. Tottenham's spending is artificially low because their tiny pitch and abysmal cup runs means there's less need for rotating players

>pale man holding bottle of whiskey approaches you at beach
Sounds like a winner

I'd have no problems going alone but my local theater and football club have a 'no singles' policy in regards to buying tickets to games or showings.

I'm a young man, and scared !

>loan

When the contract is up will you be there to sign her even after being ran into the ground?

for what purpose?

is it to stop shooters?

What hope is their, when you're 25 and all your dreams have fell to shit..

Be grateful you're not 38 and all your dreams have fell to shit.

>tfw I'm considering signing up an ex that handed in a transfer request and signed with a different guy, but now that contract ran out and she's on the market again
It's just so nice and familiar now we're talking and being all flirty again ;_;

>Planet of the Apes
>Dunkirk
Pick what I go see tonight (on my own)

that dying isnt the worst thing that can happen to you since you literally have nothing to lose

lel at moreno being the only one happy about this besides klopp

>fullbacks for 135m pounds

Is Pep's plan just to sign all the fullbacks in world football so nobody else can play formations with fullbacks?

They're playing in 3 pre-season cups?!

>that's why so many football players are being sued here for tax evasion because they still use the British style one instead of adapt it to Spain.
yeah.. like messi