UK= The New Cucks of Europe (move over Swedes)

"But Vladimir Markin, a spokesman for Russia's equivalent of the FBI, claimed his French counterparts were unable to handle Russia's 'normal' football fans in Marseille because they were more used to policing 'gay pride parades'.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641415/Russian-ultras-attack-English-Welsh-fans-Lille-hyper-violent-thugs-ignore-UEFA-threat-ban-country-Euro-2016.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOLyL8feQAw
youtube.com/watch?v=PkHw9F6txxI
youtu.be/8p2aT5Fr06E
youtube.com/watch?v=NINOGIcdHMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya
youtube.com/watch?v=0btHwOJrBiY
youtube.com/watch?v=VrQ0RX2UTuo&spfreload=10&bpctr=1465932979
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sober trained hooligans targeting drunk brits having a good time, too pissed to fight/defend themselves.

Yeah i saw the vid of 5 guys stomping one englishman. Slavs are nigger-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=uOLyL8feQAw

>Britfags shout "Putin fucker"
>30 Russians go apeshit
>Whole stadium in fear
Brits are fags kek

wtf is this flag?

RARE
A
R
E
First time i see an uzbek here

Uzbekistan

Ahh OP I was wondering what do you call people from Uzbekistan, Uzbeki's? Uzbekistani's?

>Sober trained hooligans targeting drunk brits having a good time
It's not one incident, 50 russians kicked the shit out of about 10,000 lymies. Fucking classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=PkHw9F6txxI

Uzbeki

notice, btw, the russians have have no problem with sand niggers?

Proud to have Slavic blood. Used to be ashamed to have a Russian (real Russian, not "Russia. Jew") Grandfsther but fuck, at least not cucked.

Cheers Ivan

Now I understand why people say slavs aren't white. They're literally dindus.

Assholes Uzbekistan

Rare?

hint: if you hold your cursor over the flag it tells you the country's name

I thought Brits had the most feared hooligans? So 30 Russians BTFO out of several hundred bong fans? Wow what a bunch of weak faggots

'No one wants to wear an England shirt for fear it will attract attention.'

wow, your iq must be above 200

White niggers.

>White niggers
Yes nigel, anyone with the balls to actually fight is a nigger. Much better to let the pakis rape your young girls for 16 years for fear of being called "racist."

>WE'RE NOT VIOLENT THEY'RE JUST HOMOSEXUAL

Russian damage control is hilarious

putin huylo

best anti russian song for football

youtu.be/8p2aT5Fr06E

>it's another 'everyone sucks up to russia and hates on britain/germany/sweden' thread

Gods above, hear my prayer. Let the russians meet a bunch of Sweden "Antifas" in some context in the next few years, and let every one get the shit beat out of them.

HAve to go on e-bay and look for one of those "Tour De France" t-shirts. Already asked a mate to get me one but probably in jail already.

Please tell us more

Get cucked, even your hooligans are feminine.

Kicking the head when opponent is on the ground

Hooligans my ass

>>WE'RE NOT VIOLENT THEY'RE JUST HOMOSEXUA
Indeed. why can't everyone just behave like Swedes? Europe would be so much better...

All our hooligans are banned from travelling. So the fans there are just guys who want to watch the football.

they love the taste of russian balls

youtube.com/watch?v=NINOGIcdHMs

>the russians have have no problem with sand niggers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya

This is now a rare flag thread

>cook island
>uzbekistan

Holy proxy batman

Again, you're just deflecting and pretending that what the russians did never happened

no, they are just not banned yet

Nigger defending nigger not surprised here.

Majority of Englands ultras had their passports stripped and were not allowed to be there..

OMG HAPPENINGS AND RARE EVERYWHERE

looks like a dance move.

>Sober Slav hooligans
>sober
gonna need a source for that faggit

RARE
A
R
E

Goat man??

russians are going to get killed
and it will be fun, Sup Forums will be very emotional, SJW emotional
they'll promise hell and revenge, cry like sissi girls
then......do nothing but whine forever

>Please tell us more
Ok. Well, my great great-grandfather was born before the war, in Prussia, and then come to the US where he lived in hell's kitchen and worked as a longshoremen.

In his early 40s, he was run over by the son of a drunk Jew judge, who walked and left my mother's family with nothing, piss poor, on welfare. Which is why I had a hatred on Jews bred into me.

My grandfather was a weird man, 6 foot 9 or 6'10", towers over everyone in the few pictures of him that exist. Shame I never got to meet him he sounds like he was a real bad ass.

More?

holy shit, ruskies bringing the banter!

well actually it's 30 Russian soldiers vs one drunk chav

There's always an excuse, right?

What does this have to do with russias sandcoon problem?

hey, quit fucking around, asshole. is it not cool to see the eng. get their arses kicked? Esp the fat ones, narrating as they video "disgraceful, just disgraceful..."

A fact is a fact but knowing you're a slavaboo I don't expect it to penetrate your thick caveman like cranium..

This.

Seriously why Charlemagne did not build a wall ?

>cyka intensifies

nice, everybody happy at end

That guy kicking the head is a faggot though

>well actually it's 30 Russian soldiers vs one drunk chav
The same Jew from NZ...watch the tapes on Jewtube, hymie. Literally about 50 Russians scare the entire section of England supporters out of their seats, it's great.

The French implied that these were some kind of state sponsored paramilitaries with special training. If that's true and they can't do anything then the French are bigger pussies than I thought before.

>Russians
>Sober
You're just salty cause even drunk, they beat the shit out of you cucks. No wonder you faggots will be dominated soon by mudshits.

The Russians went into Chennya and leveled it. See how nicely they are behaving now?

The russians went in and killed and killed until it stopped. After Beslan, they just went in and killed their way out.

No more trouble from them.

> but knowing you're a slavaboo
yeah. can't be that sure about you. high chances i'm talking to an actual dindu, u kno

I'm going to laugh when they strip Russia from holding the world cup because their nigger fans showed why slavs arent considered human

300? don't you mean 3 thousand? everyone knows it was 3 million...

Wtf you know about chechnya abo?
Russians shit in their pants when they see a chechen

>Again, you're just deflecting and pretending

Why does that guy have an erection?

And high chances I'm talking to some mutt blooded moslem.

Russians aren't white why is that so hard to understand?

>Russians shit in their pants when they see a chechen
Oh yes, as you can see, all Russians walk around France terrified of offending the halal customs in France...

BREXIT BTFO

Based Brexit Vid

R A R E
A
R
E

HOLY FUCK RARE

fucking euros holding onto the rights to these games like their balls. I don't even want to see the games, just what happens in the stands...

Savage... like Russia.

Did someone at this moment thought that Slavs are human ?
Kek, pathetic naive fools, they are nowhere near the civilized homo sapiens, they are animals
Brutal, aggresive, they hunt you just like a pack of wolf if sensing weakness
The Slav isn't human, I can't even classify him
We as Germans had to feel this in a hard way
We were deep inside their lands, at a time of peaken Germanic society, we fought them, we were so sure..
But you know what ? If you provoke the Slav too much he will fight back and manage to show such an amount of power and force, as I said he interacts non-human, it is a pure animalistic behavior
He was about to marsh straight threw Europe, god bless Oppenheimer or the Slav would have conquered everything from Paris to Wladiwostok

Lad gets a couple of canny shots off before he goes down so he did alright in my book.

>Russians aren't white

This is true and neither are anglos

>cuck islands

cuck islands

Ask a russian about chechens
Hell tell you to stay away from them unless you want your head and body apart

>Uzbekistan

>Russians dressing in kkk masks.

Is LARPing cool in russia or something? This is the gayest shit I've ever seen.

Bongs comfirmed for total cucks.
How will they ever recover from this?

T.Mongol

>LARPing
Not sure it counts as "LARPING" when they really would hang a nigger if they caught one...

c'mon it's just banter

youtube.com/watch?v=VrQ0RX2UTuo&spfreload=10&bpctr=1465932979

telling the truth, son
just the truth, governement sponsored thugs who earn money beating up people, not only during the euro but in russia too
their buses have been spotted, they are easy to take down

T.Slavaboo

I'm finno-ugric purest whitest aryan

Enjoy your empty stadiums on 2018 fucking Slav idiots you have just ruined your World Cup who in their right mind is gonna go to it after seeing this. when English fans boycott it you will lose millions in revenue 2018 no one turns up ha ha ha ha ha

>it's just banter
It is funny to see how butthurt the English get. For once, someone in Europe is having fun like used to do in the 1990s before the EU became EUSSR.

The Brits used to have the best firms and the best hooligans. 15 years of "show racism the red card" have really cucked them.

2s and your entire island is wiped out

>This video is not available in your country.

Fugg.

what happened to you brits

has the EU made you soft

ASSHOLE UZBEKISTAN
YOUR POTASSIUM A SHIT

lad in red is from belgium btw. Know he cunt personally

They look and move very professionally for sure. Even too good! If I knew they were uniformed state employees I'd say riot police, not soldiers

REQUESTING VIDEOS OF THE FIGHTS

Sure thing mong...

>T.Slavaboo
look at the flag, fucking leaf.

You are probably a Paki anyway, nut at 33 I'm probably the oldfag here. In the 1990s, Brit football teams used to have proper firms and their hooligans were the envy of Europe.

The russians have trained for this for years expecting to get the sort who used to organize fights in the late 90s, and instead, they get a bunch of old men wearing socks with sandals.

(WHY THE FUCK do Brits still insist on socks with sandals??)

can taste the salt