Is Joe Rogain the most Red-pilled entertainer?

Is Joe Rogain the most Red-pilled entertainer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He swung with societies moral pendulum. He was a liberal idiot until 2016 and now he is a conservative nationalist

hard to say, but he's certainly known for it. there could be others out there who just keep their opinions to themselves

>conservative nationalist

LOL no he's just anti sjw

If you unironically use the term "red pilled", you need to go back to where you came from.

what synonym would be appropriate?

Alpha

>now he is a conservative nationalist

dont bring the neckbeardy term "redpilled" into a discussion about joe. Hes just a cool open minded, intelligent thinker and is very entertaining to listen to

>intelligent thinker
I'm a fan of his but let's not go overboard

he is though? Hes able to keep up in conversations with people like jordan peterson whos a tenured, well respected psychologist whos taught at harvard and UoT. and he has basically no formal training. Hes atleast midly intelligent

I'll give you "mildly" but if you notice he doesn't actually engage their argument, he poses a question, waits for an answer and then poses another question. That's good interview skills but not great intelligence. His strength is in being smart enough to invite experts (excluding the fringe DMT bullshit) and also being smart enough to know you're not smart enough to go against them in a discussion

How elitist of you.

He's a smart guy in that he understands his thoughts and positions on a core level and is able to articulate them in an understandable way. While also being able to argue against supposed "experts."

>While also being able to argue against supposed "experts."
he spent the entire deGrasse Tyson episode arguing in favor of the moon landings being staged

what a bullshit viral marketing shill thread.
all replies are from same guy.

sage

and Tyson wasnt able to disprove him

you can't disprove anything. That's not how logic works

>you can't disprove anything
???

disprove I'm Barack Obama writing from the Oval Office

ok, so what was wrong with arguing about the moon landings?

it's a dumb theory with no evidence behind it that hasn't been exposed by scientists. It's on the same level as the hollow earth theory and the lizard people in control of everything

>dude weed lmao
>red pilled

Nah

the flag clearly moved. comparing it to lizard people proves you dont understand how easy it is to fake something

You don't write like a nigger.

>it's a joe rogan invites constantly interrupts his guest while talking about something he doesn't know anything about episode

no one ever said the flag is made of hard plastic and doesn't move when handled. Dumbass

You can see the shit they left behind on the moon with your own eyes if you have a sufficiently strong telescope. Kinda pisses me off that people don't realize this

He's an actual retard tbf

I like Joe Rogan and his podcast when he has a good guest on and not just some literally who comedian or MMA fighter

BUT DUDE DON'T YOU LIKE BERT KREISCHER'S TOTALLY TRUE THE MACHINE STORY

>you can't disprove anything. That's not how logic works
>he fell for you can't prove a negative meme
low iq

>he can't even prove me wrong but he bothered to respond
low energy

>being wrong and feeling entitled of even more time and attention
you should feel honored to be called a retard by me

baka, so you say cuh (laughing emoji with tears x5)

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

sorry your replies only make me feel entertainment. Maybe someone else will appreciate your genius

He's a dumb faggot who wanted Hillary to win.

powerful pasta

he voted for gary johnson

No, but there are satellite images showing the equipment left and the moonrover tracks, etc.

The only thing the moondeniers have going for them is that there's no third party evidence that humans went to the moon.
Basically, the conspiracy would be that they sent equipment and whatnot to the moon, but it was all remote controlled and then they used recordings in low earth orbit and fake moon vistas on a sound stage to make it look real.

>either x or not-x (axiom)
>x
>therefore not not-x(logically identical statement)
>therefore you can disprove things

l
o
w

i
q

>either you're a retard or you aren't
>this post proves the former and disproves the latter
I humbly apologize, you were right all along

>HIT PLAY NIGGA

The proper pasta is 'hit play freak bitches'

>conservative nationalist

lol wtf

>hehehe maybe if i pretend to be deliberately retarded the humiliation will hurt less
the pleasure of having low iq

that could have been added way later than the original date. Nobody is saying they never went tot he moon, they are saying the first time was faked to beat the Russians

>humiliation
you take Sup Forums WAY too seriously lad

it moved when nothing touched it

i take everything seriously and so must you by association

so does anything with mass and elastic components shortly after being swung around

I stand corrected.

I can't believe they'd be more willing to accept that overly complicated explanation over the truth, but consider the source I suppose

His obsessions with weed (a shitty garbage drug for retards) and MMA are retarded and annoying.

Also LOL at him saying that MMA is a good healthy exercise despite him talking about at least one of the many surgeries he's needed because MMA fucked up his body in every podcast.

> Last fight companion
> Eddie Brovo starts shilling pizza gate
> Bryan starts shit talking him and pizza gate
> Joe and Brendan try to get them to calm down
> All this within 5 min on the podcast starting

sounds interesting. Haven't listened since the live election one but might give it a listen

>Bryan spouting FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
>Muh CNN told me so

I used to really like the guy but he gets consistently shittier every time he speaks