/brit/

Darya edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5gl9ep1zP8
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/steam-inventory-helper/cmeakgjggjdlcpncigglobpjbkabhmjl
soundcloud.com/vang-halifax/two-seeing-eyes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_Railway_(U.S.)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

August 1939:
7:
>Swedish businessmen arranged a meeting between Hermann Göring and seven important British businessmen in an effort to avoid war.
19:
> In a secret meeting, Stalin supposedly said that the war among the Western powers should go on as long as possible so all belligerents would be weakened, creating an ideal opportunity for Soviet expansion.
20:
>Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union shocked the world when a trade pact between the two countries was announced. Hitler, who was having dinner with Eva Braun and guests at the time the message arrived, pounded the table and exclaimed, "I have them! I have them!"
23:
> Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union agreed not to attack each other
25:
>Hitler notified Benito Mussolini that war with Poland was imminent. Germany cut off all telecommunication going beyond its borders. Hitler summoned the British Ambassador to Germany Sir Nevile Henderson. Hitler said it was necessary to solve the Polish question once and for all and offered to make a pact with Britain guaranteeing the Empire's existence
26:
>Hitler gave the order to invade Poland. At 5:30 p.m. Hitler met the French Ambassador Robert Coulondre, who told Hitler that if Poland was attacked France would come to its aid. At 6:00 p.m., Hitler decided to postpone the invasion.
27:
>Hitler was woken up just after midnight and met with Göring. Hitler appeared glassy-eyed and highly agitated, at one point going on a bizarre rambling monologue repetitively asserting that Germany could win a rapid war and that he would "build U-boats, build U-boats, U-boats, U-boats, U-boats" and "airplanes, airplanes, airplanes, and I shall annihilate my enemies."
28:
>The border between Germany and France was closed.
31:
>At 11:07 a.m., an official order was given in Britain to evacuate civilians from cities and towns that were likely targets for enemy bombing. At 12:30 p.m., Hitler issued Directive No. 1, ordering an attack on Poland to begin September 1 at 04:45.

ate too much now i'm feeling like shit tbs

POST FUCKING MACHINES

yuzu

watching breakfast club

having a marmite sandwich

eat way too much bread. eat bread with basically every meal, or wheat in general, since i eat fucking loads of pasta. literally what is the point of most food with no bread?

business idea: manufacture and bottle soft drinks and then sell them

you've probably got leaky gut, take oil of oregano, caprylic acid, stop eating sugar, start...

Worst I've ever seen. Will never work

September 1939:
1:
>The German invasion of Poland began at 4:45 in the morning when the SMS Schleswig-Holstein opened fire on a garrison in Westerplatte, the first shots of World War II.
3:
>At 6:00 p.m. George VI addressed the British Empire by radio. "For the second time in the lives of most of us we are at war".
5:
>The United States officially declared neutrality in the European war
12:
>Nazi Germany issued two decrees virtually prohibiting private automobile.
15:
>Charles Lindbergh made a nationwide radio broadcast in favor of American isolationism. "It is madness to send our soldiers to be killed as we did in the last war over the greed of European nations."
17:
>The Soviet Union invaded Poland from the east
20:
>Hitler warned England that Germany would never capitulate even if the war lasted years.

business idea: bottle water and then sell it for 10,000% more

flag checks out

business idea: house boat

is this true?

youtube.com/watch?v=v5gl9ep1zP8

business idea: become the male version of Cheryl Tunt from Archer by becoming horny 24/7, developing a bunch of kinky fetishes and hitting on every guy i know

Selling all of those card things in my steam inventory lads. Should collect a tidy sum

>10,000% more
more than what?

Recruiter said he'd call today about my final stage interview and it's 1pm already

Than the price of tap water (though I don't know if that's drinkable in Slovakia)

lmao

You're making below minimum wage with the time you take

Nah I have this chrome extension running in the background atm. Just set it to 1 cent above lowest market price and autoaccept. Listed 300 something now

Imogen Chloe and I are having a gooseberry and cinnamon yogurt

Doctor WhoRE

December 1941
5:
>Britain declared war on Finland, Hungary and Romania
7:
>Canada declared war on Finland, Hungary, Japan and Romania. Japan declared war on the United States, Great Britain, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa. 21 American ships and over 300 aircraft were sunk or damaged and 2,403 people were killed by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. Panama declared war on Japan.
8:
>The Japanese invasion of Thailand occurred.
11:
>Germany declared war on the United States. Italy declared war on the United States.
13:
>Great Britain, New Zealand and South Africa declared war on Bulgaria. Hungary declared war on the United States. Honduras declared war on Germany and Italy.
19:
>Hitler takes personal command of the army himself.
24:
>Haiti declared war on Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania

did u wathc thos viedos

west sussex sub edition

of course

Thinkin bout thos beans

ther r ohter vidos too
Watch all the videos.

oh it's 4am
when did that happen

screeching

explain
what extension
how does it work

might try this meself

druggy scruntlet

not mine

baked out of my shit lads

why so edgy

>whatever you do don't put this under your tongue m8 ;)

Our tap water is fluoridated and chlorinated and possibly pharmaceuticals in it.
Never felt bad after drinking it, not once.

*kils u*
*kils u*

WE DID IT BRITAIN!

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/steam-inventory-helper/cmeakgjggjdlcpncigglobpjbkabhmjl
I didn't even read anything about it, its pretty straight forward. Just hit select all, choose your price settings and then sell all. You have to click a couple times to sell all again after each page but its effortless having it on the side while just browsing.

April 1945:
1:
>50,000 American troops landed on Okinawa
3:
>The United States Army captures Münster
7:
>Germany sent out 120 student pilots to face 1,000 American bomber planes in a suicide operation with the objective of ramming their planes into the U.S. aircraft.
9:
>The Soviets capture Königsberg
10:
>The United States captures Hanover and Essen.
11:
>Chile declared war on Japan
12:
>U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt had a stroke, collapsed and died.
>The Berlin Philharmonic gave its final performance of the Nazi era. Members of the Hitler Youth distributed baskets of cyanide capsules among the audience.
13:
>Soviets capture Vienna.
15:
>Canadian's capture Arnhem
>United States captures Nuremburg.
22:
>USA crosses the Danube
23:
>The Race to Berlin ended with the Soviet arrival into the capital first.
30:
>Hitler commits suicide by gunshot to the head

soundcloud.com/vang-halifax/two-seeing-eyes

updated

I don't see how, they're starting one here that goes all the way to the south of China. High speed bullet train thing.

how

Based history poster

dieses madel ist mein treues schatzelein

who are you talking to

it'll take at least 15 years to complete
lots of existing stuff in the way has to be knocked down, residents and businesses need to be paid to move, new stations to support the trains, lots of red tape

oh they're also going to dig a 10 mile tunnel under manchester

>not even maglev
dire
this country is so behind on technology it hurts

bullet trains when

>oh they're also going to dig a 10 mile tunnel under manchester
hmm yes very practical

Because it is being built on British land, which is nearly impossible to build new stuff on without some busybody's approval, and every challenge costs them money

>not having a hyperloop
Grim

here cometh the train autists

summoned

post fuck machines

Why is the Doctor a girl now?

see

want DINER

fuck off whore

so they can sell her outfits to clothes shops and make 10x the merchandising money

american trains suck

Not a fan of trains, lad?

That's a pretty fugly outfit tho

I hate trains.

Beautiful. Where is that?

meanwhile, these things will be used for more than double the distance and all completed for only $5.2B US and probably completed in half the time

*new yank enters the thread*

any news of yank that got doxxeD?

forgot pic

probably a lot less red tape to get things done

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_Railway_(U.S.)

dumb phoneposter

hate these new train designs truth be told

Of course. Thailand has no respect for property/human rights and will happily demolish a house with a live family inside it.

trains are what a yank kid from the 50s ought to have as a hobby.

>property rights

ah yes the nimby mongs

@77256336
Don't ever address me again slavshitter

>unironically believing that hitler killed himself

and cheaper labour meaning more of them, and minimal union involvement

fuck off you literal communist

hmmmm I wonder why building things in Thailand costs less money

most certainly
It's not as if they wouldn't be compensated if that were the case. Despite what you may think the government is very good to it's own people.

shut the fuck up

>property rights

truly a mystery

>india

good chart

jump straight over connects like frogger