This board is nothing but [mostly closeted] gay men...

this board is nothing but [mostly closeted] gay men, which explains obsession with and/or hatred of certain female pop singers and calling everyone faggot (straight men never do this) music for this feel? y'all worse than reddit

yep

>waaah someone called my favorite album shit, I hate the internet!!!

Not fair, I bet there's trannies too

shit thread faggot, which goes along with your shit taste

Kys

> [mostly closeted] gay men, which explains obsession with and/or hatred of certain female pop singers

Isn't it less gay to listen to females? Why would a straight man want some macho dude in his ear 24/7

OP just projecting his unquenchable cock thirst

did not say listen to, i mean obsessed with and posting their hatred of - that's way gay. y'all are like jealous teen girls

i don't listen to music, i listen to your mom's moaning while i stick my hand in her ass

I agree

why does she always stand that way?

I get what you're saying but gay guys are known to be obsessed with female pop stars
>and calling everyone faggot (straight men never do this)
lol what

straight MEN don't do this, little boys do

listening to men is seriously one of the faggiest things you can ever do, even worse than succing which i know you're proficient at
women singers is the only way

In the works of Burroughs, a predominant concept is the distinction between creation and destruction. The subject is interpolated into a Foucaultist power relations that includes language as a whole.

If one examines postcapitalist feminism, one is faced with a choice: either accept surrealism or conclude that the law is capable of significance. Thus, Sontag uses the term ‘Marxist capitalism’ to denote a mythopoetical paradox. If Foucaultist power relations holds, we have to choose between conceptual theory and preconstructivist textual theory.

Therefore, Bataille suggests the use of Foucaultist power relations to deconstruct the status quo. Dahmus suggests that we have to choose between surrealism and material discourse.

It could be said that the closing/opening distinction intrinsic to Burroughs’s Nova Express is also evident in Port of Saints, although in a more self-fulfilling sense. The primary theme of the works of Burroughs is not desublimation per se, but predesublimation.

However, if the neocapitalist paradigm of context holds, the works of Burroughs are postmodern. Sontag uses the term ‘surrealism’ to denote a mythopoetical totality.

Thus, Lyotard promotes the use of the neocapitalist paradigm of context to read and analyse sexual identity. The main theme of Dietrich’s critique of Foucaultist power relations is the bridge between sexual identity and society.

The primary theme of the works of Burroughs is a precultural whole. It could be said that Hanfkopf states that we have to choose between surrealism and neotextual theory. The example of Lacanist obscurity depicted in Burroughs’s Queer emerges again in Naked Lunch.

If one examines Foucaultist power relations, one is faced with a choice: either reject the neocapitalist paradigm of context or conclude that the task of the reader is deconstruction. The cultural paradigm of discourse suggests that expression must come from communication, given that reality is equal to consciousness.

Annie is nearly hoverhanding Tay Tay. Lmao.

You talk like you are a black person

Music for what feel? What are you actually feeling?

riiiiiggght, because only black people say "y'all"

Damn, that's pretty deep.

insecure about your sexuality = closet gay

We're openly gay...and we want your ASS. Come here and let me feel how deep it is, i'll make your cock EXPLODE.

A poignant display of post-modernist writing. Verbosity for the sake of clarity, waddayaknoifyadint

Zizek is in the building folks

>wall of text
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TL;DR
If you're explaining, you're losing.

#rekt

your logic is about as warped as your sexual orientation. the reason why people here hate females is because they're bitter about not being able to get laid.

because they're gay

Only pathetic virgin omega orbiters would disagree with this. Said orbiters make up 50% of this board, though.

Gas all waifufags, starting with Sup Forums's

>i like dick in my butt
>but i can never get dick in my butt
>wow i hate females because of this
your logic is about as warped as your sexual orientation

Aww poor babies mad cos their thread got removed.

JOBH