download link please?

sauce on this whore?

slsk faggot

i wanna download her tits to my hands

is it there? this was just released today

Just create the smell in your mind...

DAMN JK Rowling looks like THAT?

anyone?

i didn't realize you meant music, what is it OP?

bengalfuel album laight. i don't want to buy it, i have it on streaming. i was hoping someone had mp3's

i don't know what that is maggot

they so prolific its actually hard to get into them

LMAO! the state of nu-Sup Forums!

start with amdurer or reidy or the early hibernate recs ep set has some nice variety and top tracks. i started with watching the videos, it's a good way to experience different tracks and see if they're for you. sadye is posted here a lot but overrated IMO

no sharethreads! the shite of mu-poo

>soulseek
>a sharethread

sharethreads have become "bump" and "slsk faggot" lately and basically only show up a few times a week and die without many links. soulseek ain't a damn sharethread

But if you used it you wouldn't need to shit up the board, there's even a very popular Sup Forums room, even a what.cd room. If you just used the brain God and your loving parents gave you, you could be free and easy, instead of trapped and stupid. All my best.

>loving parents

Well, they'd love you if you stopped irrationally hating them for giving you life.

they're both dead and i never met them. anyway, this album is not on soulqueef or any sharethread so what is you talkin about, maybe you oughta use the brain God and your loving parents transplanted from Abby Normal. you got a link to this?

Then you're shit outta luck, brainlet. There are other methods but i'm not educating morons such as yourself. Begone, future addict!

>future addict!
i don't even like rap music.

nice cans. who dis?

luscious