What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/809087560530149376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

madman

sam hyde couldn't write a joke to save his white life

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Ok, I'm now 100% sure that's not really Malik Obama.

Is Barack Obama's brother literally a chanman?

>twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/809087560530149376
lel

>all those cuck tweets

rly make u think

Howd he get verified then. I think someone would have noticed if the presidents brother was being impersonated

Why didn't we get the cool brother as president? ;_;

Why? What should he be tweeting about?

What the fuck is wrong with this nigger

Apparently Sup Forums found him and realised nobody gave a shit about him, so introduced him to memes and shit. They fanned the flames of jealousy and how he'd been ignored by Obama, so he ended up siding with Sup Forums and Trump. There were a few articles about him voting Trump.

He's literally verified, you retard and people did articles about him.

food for thoths

There's no way he actually runs this account. For whatever reason the dude has some meme spouting fag running his page.

I've done my part. Have you?

He wasn't born in the US

This guy is a living meme

lmao he lost get over it

While you're at it, tell them not to rerun Home Movies anymore.

I don't know how the verification system works but come on, he's waaaaay to well versed in memes for his age.

You must be itching to use those combinations of words after being kicked out of every house of the government via elections.

He took the redpill

he is verified lmao come on its funny

The show's gonna get reinstated, isn't it?

Holy shit the butthurt when that happens will be a sight to behold

The show's gonna cum back and i will cum on ur back

who knows

>so defeated over a trump victory you have to compensate for a makeshift victory over a 10 minute adult swim comedy sketch show

MMMMMMMM

Lots of people have verified accounts but have other people tweeting for them.

in some shape or form

Pretty sure Trump invited him to one of the debates

I thought the only people who watched MDE were only the few hundred Sup Forumsirgin browsers?

Lmao why would you suck another dudes dick like this? The cult of personality around trump is cringe as shit

IT'S HAPPENING

>few hundred
Try between 700,000 and over a million viewers

It had better ratings than Eric Andre

>Obama's brother is KANGZ-posting

I love this timeline

How can anyone believe this account is the real deal? Are people actually this retarded?

Holy shit I didn't even know they're rebooting FLCL. What the fuck.

The show will come back, Tim.

incorrect, here are the average ratings both shows got:
>The Eric Andre Show (Season 4): ~1,090,000 (This was the lead-in for World Peace)
>Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace (Season 1): ~897,000

>plot overview of Saints Row V

Watching him right now.
What the fuck is the deal with cheese spread?

Why wouldn't it be? Are you retarded?

this guy's tweets are less realistic than Godfrey Elfwick,

He's an old autistic nigger, what doesn't make sense about his tweets?

For a brand new show airing late at night, that's not bad at all. I can't imagine how few people watch half of the other shit Adult Swim still keeps up.

yeah, man, that would make sense if literally every single one of his tweets wasn't a meme. He'd strike gold every now and then but literally every one is like something out of Shitpostbot.

Why can't old people meme?

It's real. Trump has invited him to several events because of it.

It had better ratings than Andre's first season you twit

if you want "jokes", go watch some shit for retards like Stephen Colbert or John Oliver

The real irony is that Trumpkins are more easily triggered than any of the libtards they mock. You say anything they don't like and they chimp out at you and call you a retard.

That's not true

That's why I'm #CruzMissile

>It's unreasonable to expect a so-called comedy show on a comedy network to be funny

You people are so fucking autistic, it's unbelievable.

Thanks, ctr shill

DEATH TO SAM HYDE

KILL THE WHITE MALES AND RAPE THE WHITE WOMEN

There is no age limit on memetics. Do you really think you will ever leave this Mongolian horse archery imageboard?

fucking FUND it

Record corrected
>inb4 this shows you are le butthurt
I'm in a good enough mood to give a shill a (you).

You're just proving his point, you fucking autist.

no, they don't call you a retard, they call you a shill or a kike

the point is the psyche of the masses has been so thoroughly buttfucked that they are all totally insane and no longer count as human beings.
they are literally inanimate objects. they have no ability to communicate.

>referring to (you)
this is just the most fucking retarded thing I have ever seen

like you are such a totally pathetic piece of shit that you assume getting a reply to a post is some kind of significant event

it was all a publicity stunt lmaoa

Daily Reminder:
>[W]orld [P]eace
>[W]hite [P]ower

He should tell them to fuck off

Eric Andre's rating aren't that great in the first place but unlike Sam he knew how to play nice with Adult Swim execs and his fanbase didn't harass the network and generate bad press for them. If one of them has to go it's going to be the one people actually want to work with.

WE

Neither was Obama

if this isnt all just an elaborate publicity stunt, what other potential networks could they turn to? it sounded like [as] was their 'home'/they pushed for years to on there.

>cancel FLCL
Wtf is wrong with you nigger

This. It's not possible for him to shitpost like a seasoned veteran after only being introduced to memes like 6 months ago. He'd have to be on 8 of 4chans boards all day everyday for the past 6 months to be posting like this. It has to be someone else.

don't start, I'm probably the biggest FLCL fan on this earth. I got a bad feeling about this new season, brother
>no tsurumaki
>no enokido
>that press release

>tommy gunn
>memes
>not genuine feels

Chuck Johnson runs his account. He literally took Obama's poor ass Kenyan half-brother, gave him $1k and used him as a mouthpiece. Pretty fucking sad.

Eric Andre's first season didn't have a strong lead-in like World Peace does.

Im starting to feel sorry for him

>wanting to cancel FLCL