Australians banning/censoring violent video games and airsoft guns

>Australians banning/censoring violent video games and airsoft guns
>not the biggest cucks in Anglosphere

Everyone point at Australia. Point at them and laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/nsw/nanny-state-rules-making-australia-worlds-dumbest-nation-tyler-brl-20150526-gh9myx.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can they buy butter knives?

ahahaha

>wah wah i play video games past 18
grow up

That's not the point.

video games?
didnt they ban your flag mate?

it is, banning video games makes more productive people

Australia is the worst western country
baka.com.au/nsw/nanny-state-rules-making-australia-worlds-dumbest-nation-tyler-brl-20150526-gh9myx.html

get some perspective

If people need something banned for them to be able to stop doing it they're broken people and should just be killed 2bh

>Australian website gets word-filtered by Sup Forums
pottery

They call themselves "Gamers" like it's a subculture or title worth aspiring too.

It's really just people who sit on the couch a lot.

we can blame yanks for this

how sad

Someone in Adelaide was on the news for being reckless when they did a wheelie on a bicycle.

That's how nanny like Australia is.

I fucking HATE synchronized Australian shitposting

wtf why
everyone tries wheelies when they're kids

Can we?

Imagine if people who watched TV called themselves watchers and acted like it was a subculture of watching TV.

That's how I see video game players when they call themselves gamers or dedicated gamers.

oh no someone on today tonight was desperate for a story that's never happened before wow australia fucking sucks I'm moving to detroit

you mean 'sofa' but yes I agree

They were a small proportion of the general public that consumed video games so they were called gamers like comic book readers were called comic book readers because most of the population didn't read comic books.

Everyone is into games and capeshit nowadays though so I don't know why they still differentiate themselves from everyone else when everyone else is like them.

umm no that word doesn't exist in Australia

STFU candian cuck nu-male

you wouldn't say shit to an australian in real life