So just to be clear, if I were a muslim I could get away with anything?

So just to be clear, if I were a muslim I could get away with anything?

Basically. But can you live without bacon?

maybe if we say we accept muslims, they wont try to kill us :^)

dikes dont shave ?

All the minorities are called out, but never the jew.

Pretty much. They're endorsed from up high.

okay. but what about muslims from countries such as syria that all of the "refugees" are coming from?

taqiya

Pew research says 1% of religious americans are Muslim.

Point to a mosque and tell me what their stance on gays are.

Is there a muslim country that doesn't execute homosexuals?

Islam is definitely as protected as Judaism is today. Can't say Islam has any link to terrorism. Can't say Jews have any link to immigration subversion. Both ideas are now equally suppressed by the media.

Kek I come to you in guidance, is OP a fag?

The UK

There really is no hope for these people.

They can't see a threat when it is actually murdering them

I told you guys that faggots were not our allies just because some 4 chan tranny spergs like us.

Faggots are our enemies but we should pretend to like them and use them against libtards.

Was that tweet supposed to make me more interested in becoming an Evangelical Christian, Mormon or Jehovah's Witness? Because it seems like it.

Top bantz

Useful idiots, useful idiots everywhere.

Yes. These fucking queers are defending those that would genuinely destroy them.

Christfags have issues with marriage and other civil rights. They just want bills and laws in place that would limit what queers could do.

Mudslimes literally want to kill queers. They are greater threat but, hey, Islam is believed to be shitskin religion so DON'T BE A BIGOT.

>cherrypick evangelicals because a majority of christians don't fit your narrative
>journalism

What this about animus?

>comparing whole islam to the craziest factions of christianity

We have regular Gay Parades, let alone killing gays

Name one evangelical Christian that shot 100 gays

We're at a place in time where criticising muslim homophobes is islamophobia.

what a time to be alive

its just 3 people. this is the best the media could do nationally. 3 fags are willing to do this and the guy with the flag might not even be gay. that would mean nationally just 2 lezbos will support faggots

thats sad since you would think they could at least get the women who work at ,msnbc to stand around with signs but this is the age we live in when liberals wake up and stop pretending every one is the same

lol notice how they have to put "US" muslims. Muslims in muslim countries hate gays. Also, Muslims make up roughly 1% of the population. 83% percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians, is this really a fair comparison?

Are you fuckers still allowed on here? Go away. Mods, please do something about this.

Their acceptance levels are pretty much in line with other religious groups and better than some. It's what foreign muslims think of homosexuality that matters.

>Mormons
>Jehovah's Witnesses

Who are they kidding? When was the last time you've ever heard of anyone killing others in the name of either religion? Yeah they may knock on your door and bother you, but I bet you dollars to doughnuts that you'd be safer in a Mormon or JW congregation than in your own LGBT safespaces.

Why do these retards think that just because some group doesn't approve of their lifestyle that they are worse than a group that says they do but still kills them?

What about foreign muslims?