'Godzilla' Sequel Titled 'Godzilla: King of the Monsters'

comicbook.com/2016/12/14/godzilla-sequel-title-revealed-/

they added 4 words

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally embracing the fact they make capeshit with giant monsters.

What exactly makes a good Godzilla film?

Godzilla only here to set things right and not fuck up ppl, k.

making him king of monsters by the end of the FIRST film made the American franchise shit.

>more than it already was

>not "Godzi II a"

> First two American Godzilla films lazily used the name of the original Godzilla film.

> The sequel to the second American Godzilla film takes the name of the Americanized edit of the original Godzilla film.

Why?

Nobody here knows because everyone here is a fucking retard.

Gojira... Gojira...

Ok? I'm pretty sure the faggy japanese fanboy character said that in the last movie.

2GOD 2ZILLA

Shin Godzilla visibly shook them so now they're gonna double down on MURRICA BEST and go full Marlel-tier capeshit.
Don't be surprised if Raymond Burr is referenced somewhere in here too and even that would be far more dignity than Legendary's trash deserves.

>WE ROYAL RUMBLE NOW

>GodzIIIa
>Godzill4

Good monster action and a simple plot for the humans.

>and go full Marlel-tier capeshit.
If this means they go full Final Wars my body is ready.

So Sup Forums appreciates the prior one then?

Yes

This is what everyone wants to see for fuck sake what is wrong with theese plebs?

It's Godzilla.
If you've got a dissertation to share on why anything besides the original isn't pleb-tier I'm all ears.

stop samefagging yourself reddit

Classic title, I like it

Different depending on what type of film it is. There's good schlock godzilla (e.g. Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla '74), good allegory godzilla (original) and good political godzilla (Return of Godzilla, Shin Godzilla)

>not God22ila

GMK is also great, it's got themes of war guilt and Japanese folklore. Return of Godzilla also brings back the nuclear message and updates it for the 80s cold war.

Where the fuck is Mothra?

Felt like Godzilla focussed far too much on the humans and tried to make you care about them and the main character bloke when you didn't.

Shin Godzilla is, IMO, more of a mix of political and allegorical godzilla.

In Godzilla 2 yah goof, with Rodan and Ghidorah too. Been confirmed since 2014.

I'm not gonna deny for a second what a masterpiece the original is but people who spout this Buzzfeed-tier opinion without actually watching any of the movies made afterwards are fucking retards straight outta reddit.

I've seen 'em all senpai. Except the ones with the grey baby and the 00s gauntlet one, couldn't find them.
Stand by my statement.

God5illa
6odzilla

God7illa
8odzilla