Orlando shooter's wife went with him to buy ammunition

uk.businessinsider.com/orlando-shooters-wife-and-attack-on-pulse-2016-6

>She said that she had tried to talk him out of attacking the nightclub, Pulse, and that she had at one point driven there with him.

>"It is a possibility that the wife of Orlando shooter, Noor Salman, could be charged in connection with the attack at Pulse nightclub" because she failed to tell police about her husband's plans, NBC investigative reporter Tom Winter said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7P2ExRF3GQ
maala.org.il/דירוג-מעלה/דירוג-2014/חברות/g4s-ישראל/
nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/omar-mateen-s-wife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fbi knew, wive knew, the internet knew

wtf usa? you let this happens? just for hillary to win?

Hey that chick doesn't look bad, and she doesn't wear a ridiculous burkha or whatever

Maybe islam truly is the right religion for us?

your culture cant even take other lenguages you traslate everything you touch.

wtf you doing here spinar? just keep being miserable and poor thats what you need to do.

o te vas para españistan? youtube.com/watch?v=N7P2ExRF3GQ

she's kinda cutie. one of use should cuck his corpse and raise the kid into an american patriot.

>kebab child
>patriot

pick1

He took selfies with his shirt on.

That is definitive proof he's gay.

Right?

None of this story feels right.

>Wife says "Please don't go to your gay club and do something terrible"
I don't buy it.

I'm confused... From what I've read it seems like she's just making it sound like she begged him not to. Instead of being a straight up accomplice. The article I just read said she will face no charges if she cooperates.

Is the FBI really that dumb to fall for her tears?

Why is this 5 feet tall brown manlet speaking to me?
You have a wall to build, you degenerate coke guzzling lazy faggot

you really start to wonder how Trump can be so consistently right on this kind of thing, even with a comment as radical as "we need to take out their families"

this was the same case with san bernardino; the parents knew and didn't do anything to stop it

But law and order SVU told me that you can't be forced to divulge information that is told to you by your spouse.

>orlando shooting
>helping hillary
Mexican intellectuals everybody

>Is the FBI really that dumb to fall for her tears?

implying the FBI cares about "bringing her to justice"

Muslim man, possibly gay? That's big time. Muslim woman who can label him gay? Useful politically!

>worked for G4S
>G4S pulled out of an israeli contract 3 months ago because of BDS pressure
>jews say "you'll regret it"
>employee goes on shooting spree
>G4S stocks drop $300m

is that a conspiratorial hypothesis?

(OP)
The poor little guy is alone now.
For sure he'll become a terrorist too.

Has this pic been washed? The pic yesterday clearly showed choke bruising and makeup over a black eye. Or have I been trolled?

>wife
but he is actually a gay what the hell?
Did the media lie to me?

B-but ummmm I tried to talk him out of it....ummm..... Really. So, can I go now?

>Cucked British "security" company is leftist
>Cucked British "security" company boycotts Israel
>Cucked British "security" company employs a disproportionate number of Muslims

Guess it's Israel's fault somehow and not simple statistics working against Muzzie lovers.

link related: G4S got a 10/10 for "diversity" (aka: employing Muslims/Arabs) here maala.org.il/דירוג-מעלה/דירוג-2014/חברות/g4s-ישראל/

nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/omar-mateen-s-wife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

She helped him scout out the club.

Shut up jose, don't you have a "War on Memes" to wage? :^)

No blacks,lol fox pundit said he asked if there were any blacks on the bathroom and that he didn't have any problem with them. Gay democrat black lives matter Muslim terrorist.

Why are they barely talking about the wife..

The government knew. They knew and they let it happen to further the anti-gun agenda. The claims that he's gay sound like bullshit because not one chan site doxxed him and posted his photos online. Remember that gay guy that shot and tv journalist and a camera man? Sup Forums knew more about him before the media did. Those uncensored photos and videos made an interesting thread.