How would you realistically go about emasculating men?

How would you realistically go about emasculating men?

Take me for example. I've never been in a fight, I feel terrible when I hurt someone's feelings, I don't enjoy competition, and I'm happier when helping others than I am helping myself. When playing sports as a kid, I would feel bad for the other team when our team scored. Shooting guns made me feel sick and I would never want to do it again. I've turned down fucking a female friend because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

In your ideal society, what should be done with people like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=V1P97VVt6_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE HIDE REPORT SHILL THREADS

Raise them in Sweden.

>fpbp

Beta as fuck

#THIS IS AN AUTOMATED POST

Put a gun in your hands and throw you at the enemy.

Sink or swim faggit

You seem like a decent guy, OP.

Simply understand that masculanity will make you a better man, getting shit down, rolling through the punches, dealing with shit you hate without complaining or giving up. And always stand up and fight back for what ypu beleive in.

Your perception of reality is flawed. You could be too empathetic but it might even be narcissism to call attention to yourself like this: "look how sensitive and great I am."

Ideal society doesn't exist. So in the one you're in just don't infringe on anyone's rights and contribute to society via taxes and you'll be alright at a bare minimum as a citizen. As a man however, you need work to attract the larger spectrum of females.

sorry i have big thumbs and phoneposting is shit

You should string yourself up now and save the rest of us the trouble on day of the rope.

But if he kills his enemies they win user.

1. Stop listening to Currents. its shit.

2. Kill yourself

To be fair, I've probably gotten laid more than most bitter Sup Forumsfags obsessed with masculinity.

That would be a stupid idea. I would just be part of the 85% of soldiers who lie in a hole and never fire their weapon.

I feel like mandatory military training would do you some good, it would at least give you the basic skills you need to be more confident and aggressive. After that, if you choose not to use them that's on you.

>How would you realistically go about emasculating men?
Why don't you tell us what did they did to you? That seems to have worked.

As long as you know you will be a "support" player in the game of life and can deal with it, then enjoy your life

The problem is those that see the formula to exceed at life and choose to try to change the formula instead of working harder to achieve it.

They are the worst Betas that will end up blaming everyone but themselves for their own failure and likely shoot some one or emotionally take as many down as they can.

Poisoned betas should be round up and tied to an unskilled immigrant and dumped 10 miles off shore. If they make it to shore, they pass the test, if not, maybe in their next lives they can amount to something or learn to stay home.

forced sissification, cuckolding, etc

1. solve your own problems
2. shut up

You become a sissy fucktoy

>Shooting guns made me feel sick and I would never want to do it again.
>In your ideal society, what should be done with people like me?
Personally I am in favor of tolerating your type, permitting you to transition as you wish, but I must draw the line at paying for this with tax money.

Or sending you on a tour of our elementary schools as an inspirational role model.

user, the times change, the methods may change, but the answer always remains the same.

burn with fire

Plenty of observers were complaining about the same behaviour among men before WW1.
And then you throw them in the grinder and look what happen: they turn into berserkers capable of charging at the enemy after being shelled for hours.

You can't emasculate men. War is in our blood.

Also
>I'm happier when helping others than I am helping myself
This is a military quality, not a flaw. In fact, what soldiers dislike the most about civilian life is that you can count on nobody.

Top-teir fetish. I hope I can find a gf willing to peg me at some point.

This. hnnnnghhhh.

Make them raise and care for a puppy, then a year later force them to strangle the puppy to death, and if they refuse, kill them and feed them to the puppy

>b-but I get laid more than Sup Forums!

Congratulations loser.

In my ideal society, people like you would be recognized as having great potential to do good things for the world but too cowardly and insecure to do so on your own. Thus, someone would hopefully advise you to join a group of your peers in a sort of self-improvement fraternity and you would hopefully attend.

The group would not be a legal organization of any kind, but more like an adventure group. You would be taught by friendly people how to defend yourself from attacks with and without firearms, how to survive in the wilderness, and how to enjoy the world by traveling, climbing mountains, and developing people skills you would use to communicate with foreigners in their countries.

After you've experienced some healthy difficulty in life and have made some lifelong friends, you would be encouraged to use what you've learned about yourself and the world to join a group dedicated to improving the world non-violently such as mass construction projects, farm communities, or traveling artists.

Some people would still notice your inclination to be a bit feminine, but if you're useful to the society and generally kind as you seem to be that won't go against you in my ideal society.

Just stay away from the military groups and the competitions and you'll fit into your own role just fine.

In an ideal society, you would be hanged.

>They turn into berserkers capable of charging at the enemy after being shelled for hours.

I don't see that as being desirable. I'd rather be a total pussy any day.

What's so masculine about strangling a puppy? That's something a psycho bitch would do.

I was just trying to address all the inevitable betavirgincuck shit before it comes up.

Turning men who would have been more useful to the world as artists and peaceful servants into hollow shells of their former selves by forcefully subjecting them to the horrors of war does not a good society make.

WW1 and WW2 are why the West has lost the ability of cohesion. War is to a society as brutal ass rape is to a developing child.

OP, I imagine the military is out for you. However, have you considered being a firefighter? You can volunteer almost anywhere. It'll get you in shape, expose you to danger, teach you how to work hard, teach male camaraderie, and you don't have to hurt anyone (maybe friendly competition between crews, but still). You're doing all of this manly shit to help those in need.

Give it a try, it changed my life.

nice conflict avoidance, you utter faggot without balls, make sure you take your failed genetic lineage where it belongs, the grave
if anyone bothers, the epitaph shall read: he was nice, I guess?

Also good.

What should be done with people like you? You should be allowed to suffer the consequences of your own mediocrity. No "free college", no "safety net" - if you fuck up with your own life and refuse to succeed the responsibility lies squarely on you.

Take steroids and be like Hulk Hogan.

Yeah and yours won't be read by anyone because you're a self-important douchebag.

"Stop being different than me!"

You can go die in a war or just continue shitting on people weaker than you, the outcome will be the same. You'll be forgotten because no one likes you.

Yes let's create more war in an already bloody earth.
Yippee.

>I've never been in a fight
me too, i never fight for trivial bullshit and always seek to preserve my physical integrity.
>I'm happier when helping others than I am helping myself.
this sounds normal if you grew up with a good family
> Shooting guns made me feel sick and I would never want to do it again
you are faggot
>I've turned down fucking a female friend because I didn't want to ruin our friendship
you just didn't wanted a relationship , sometime women are a pain in the ass and a waste of time

you sound like a crying bitch

>I'd rather be a total pussy any day.

Yeah. Until the day comes you are tested on your will to live. Then an only then you'll know how much of a pussy you are, or how much of a man, in case you end up surviving.

It still amazes me to no end that many guys nowadays simply don't know that VIOLENCE IS NECESSARY to survive.

This used to be what college was like before it became a hyperliberal feminist incubator.

In fact, it's such a feminist paradise that barely any women can make it through without being raped or murdered, only to earn 20 cents to a man's dollar for their effort.

GET A JOB!

a real one where you have to deliver and your shitty feelings dont matter.

I honestly think what you're describing should be mandatory for all teenagers. It would be a much better use of time and money than sending them to high school to get hooked on drugs.

My brother's friend is a fireman and my cousin worked for years to try to be one. Unfortunately around here, just like the police, you need to have personal or family connection within the department. They don't give a shit if you're a lazy alcoholic as long as they already know you.

Not that guy, but luckily I do...

>you just didn't wanted a relationship , sometime women are a pain in the ass and a waste of time

I think in his case it's because he's afraid he'll humiliate himself if he tries to have a relationship. He's afraid he won't be able to satisfy her emotionally and this will make her think he's boring and/or pathetic.

OP, if you're not good with women yet that's okay. You were born into a demented society in which good parenting and good role models are very rare. This is not your fault. If you want a better life, seek adventure with good friends. Once you've had a lot of trying, albeit rewarding experiences, you'll be more self-confident in your ability to hold other people's interests while also being less dependent on other people's emotional satisfaction for your own emotional satisfaction. You'll just be a better, stronger, more amazing version of your current self.

I recommend rock climbing with a couple of great friends.

OP is a male, those are male qualities to be encouraged; a male takes risks - calculated and otherwise
OP shall go through life as if he wasn't there, that was my entire point
it's his father's fault 100%

I want r9k to leave

*...AREN'T male qualities...

That's a good thing. Getting into fights is for arseholes with something to prove.

>I feel terrible when I hurt someone's feelings
This is also a good thing. You're supposed to be able to empathise with people.

>I don't enjoy competition
Of any sort? Nothing wrong with not being very competitive, but there must be some sort of competition you enjoy. Games? Pub quiz?

This isn't just acceptable, it's both ideal and masculine.

>When playing sports as a kid, I would feel bad for the other team when our team scored.
Again, empathy is a good thing.

>Shooting guns made me feel sick and I would never want to do it again.
You don't like guns. No big deal.

>I've turned down fucking a female friend because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.
So you're a decent human being and you wisely choose long-term happiness over instant gratification.

Being a good man isn't about being a mindless thug who fucks anything that moves. It's about using what strength you have to protect and help those you love, putting the needs of others above your own, and displaying wisdom, decency and common sense.

I'd get you into primary (elementary) school teaching - there's generally a shortage of men in the role and you sound like the sort I'd want influencing my own kids. Keep it up man, and stop worrying about what idiots think a real man is.

How? I've been in a fight multiple times (some I have started to defend my honor), and yeah..I've gotten my ass kicked a couple of times, but..

A normal man would've gotten into a fight at least a couple of times by the time he's 19...

It's not my right to infringe on your decisions, as long as they don't hurt other people. But it is my right to call you a giant beta pussy.

I've beat the shit out of people, got shit beaten out of me. I like competition, I love guns. However I take care of my skin, hair, I am open to discuss feelings and moods with my girlfriend, I like to watch romantic shit from time to time and generally addicted to sense of falling in love. I'd say don't lose masculine survival traits and you are good. You can be ripped and high test like me and still enjoy some cheesy shit.

Oh I didn't mean it was desirable. I just meant that war makes us aggressive and peace makes us peaceful. And that it is silly to assume that, if the necessity arises, one would make a better soldier just because he likes playing football and being competitive.

In my opinion, higher education should be based on merit rather than wealth. There is no reason to deny someone the opportunity to improve the world with their abilities because their parents were fuckups, while entitling fuckups to the same opportunity because their parents are rich. Safety nets should be based on training and self-improvement while providing for necessities rather than a monthly check.

I'm not crying about shit. I just keep seeing everyone bitch about men not being dominant and aggressive enough, so I want to know what they think should be done about it.

I would much rather be the guy cowering in the back than the pile of mangled sloppy joe in the mud. Let the brave be brave, keep my ass out of it. Violence can be necessary to survive in rare cases, but none that I've encountered.

What jobs would you define as "real"? Working 55 hours a week at Jiffy Lube didn't change my personality.

People like OP just need to experience life more in order to realize the masculinity within themselves. They've already hear what you're saying 1,000,000 times and it doesn't change them because they just think you're 2-dimensional because that's what you act like. You bring attention to the idea of a family lineage because that's something you find important (as do I), but he doesn't find that important because the whole concept of being responsible for a family revolves around having the proper skills to care for one, which he was never taught (as you pointed out) by his father or mother, obviously.

The strong should LEAD the weak, not belligerently mock them with empty shit because you don't know how to help people improve. This also indicates to me that you're not great to begin with.

lift and stop jerking it, it will up your testosterone

Nothing. If you're alredy the way you are and you're not being a threat for society (i.e. wanting kids to be gender queer at 5yo... Or any age really) it doesn't matter if a particular person is not dominant or competitive.

Now it's something that shouldn't be encouraged.

Well the football-playing competitive types do tend to carry phenotypes that assist with winning wars and battles.

Put PeeWee Herman out there on the battlefield and see if he does better than Jimbob from Arkansas when it comes to fighting for himself and his brothers in arms. Not everyone is fit to be a soldier, even if there lives are in danger, otherwise any genocide would have been stopped very quickly.

>competition
I'm actually with you on this one. the only person i compete with is myself. competitiveness has nothing to do with masculinity. the woodsmen is far more masculine than the emotional soccer player or petty work colleague. I think people often confuse competitiveness with the survival instinct when in reality they are often at odds.

this is the most masculine trait there is. strengthening their community and bettering the world around them is what every great man has in common.

Meritocracy is a lure desu. A very attractive lure, but one nonetheless.
The absence of meritocracy is what makes a society bearable by its citizen. Imagine a society where success is conditioned entirely on merit, and where fortune and birth take no place.
Realize that, in that society like any other, the lower echelons will always be the most numerous, since concentration of wealth can only go from the many to the few and not the other way around.

Now understand the consequence of such a society on the lowest: it's not saying that you just happen to not be wealthy anymore, it would be saying that not only you're poor, but that is because you are of low quality, as a human being. The working class would not stand for the brutality of this message very long.
What makes capitalism bearable is that there is always the possibility that, despite your merit, fortune just didn't happen to smile on you. The arbitrary element of capitalism is a condition for its success.

I read you posts user and you are a good man

I was being excessively harsh because this place is most conductive to such behaviour and OP resonated with the boy I once was and had to "kill" in my early adulthood

I'll keep your advice on leading in mind the next time, dog bless

The older generation working class generation (60+) are a good example. It's hard to explain but it's usually down to respect and being in control of your life and how you do shit.

Probably hard to explain until you work it out but it's not about being an asshole, getting into fights and shooting shit.

>he's afraid he'll humiliate himself if he tries to have a relationship. He's afraid he won't be able to satisfy her emotionally and this will make her think he's boring and/or pathetic.
>if you're not good with women yet that's okay
>People like OP just need to experience life more
>the whole concept of being responsible for a family revolves around having the proper skills to care for one, which he was never taught

Stop being an arrogant prick and assuming all this shit.

Some competitions are stupid, but some can be extremely productive.

>science fair
>building competitions
>wrestling/martial arts
>the fucking boy scouts and their badges ffs
>debate
>CTF with paintball/airsoft guns
>CLIMBING MOUNTAINS

I can go on and on. It's really about the mindset of the players. I like competing with the best players I can oppose because they tend to be fair, honest, humble, and good sports. That environment makes competition very productive and more palatable for the generally non-competitive.

It's really cool to see you come around, user. I know exactly what you mean.

God bless, bro.

Kill yourself, there is no hope anymore

Fine. I guess I was wrong, but that all comes from me and my experiences in my teenage life. I guess I just projected that onto you but when you said you think my idea for what to do with people like you should be "mandatory", I assumed I had hit the mark.

In that case, let my advice be useful to whoever I was accurately describing. Sorry for being a prick, OP.

A) climbing mountains is a team effort and who are you competing with in boy scouts?

I love martial arts, ill spar for fun but i never compete. sometimes my job does boil down to debating, but its way easier and the result is way more rational when everyone ends up working together.

i never said competition was bad and yea ill agree that healthy competition is a great driver for a lot of people. i just don't think a love of it is required to be masculine.

>turned down a female

nature is already taking care of it

Teach them to be overly vain about their appearance and that balding is shameful.

Swede post is best post.

Put them into camps to toughen them up. Ideally when Trump wins, we take weak males and put them into labor camps, force them to build the wall to get some manual labor experience.

I will add, though, that getting sexually involved with someone doesn't normally ruin a good friendship unless you begin to feel entitled to that person the way a monogamous relationship makes you do. Your reason for not pursuing a relationship with the girl you mentioned just came off as an excuse to me for your insecurity with people. That is, it made it seem like you didn't go for it because you were afraid she'd stop liking you. Do you depend on the emotional support of this person? If so, then take my advice and pursue adventure for a while. If not, I can't fathom why you wouldn't have tried the sexual experience. Not wanting to ruin your friendship is a cop-out for most of the people I've talked to in similar situations and that's a lot of people.

I was only lurking but had to comment: true brotherhood.

I suppose there is still some good in a sea of stupidity.

>I don't enjoy competition

You don't have to enjoy, but you do have to accept it as a fact of life. We all compete for different things. What makes you a beta is whether you actually try when you have to.

Frightened bird-like men like OP are some of the most brutal and savage, so long as they can disconnect themselves a polite distance from their actions. You can see this in any large organization. They're people who should never be given unchecked control over a team.

>To be fair, I've probably gotten laid more than most bitter Sup Forumsfags obsessed with masculinity.
Doubtful.

Now as to what we should do with you, gas is the only option.

>climbing mountains is a team effort
"Hey, I bet I'll make it to the top first!"

>who are you competing with in boy scouts?
"Having fun in the scouts, son?"
"Yeah I won 15 merritt badges and Travis won 11."

I don't disagree with anything else you said.

Are you still contributing to society in some way? Are you getting a STEM degree, or do you have another practical field that you want to study?

Only retards think that you need to be an alpha Chad to have a life worth living and contribute to society. Don't fall for the memes, most posters here are NEETs anyway.

Wait 25 years and see how much closer we all become now that the boomers are losing their influence on us.

you know what, im looking at that boy scouts quote and im going to come off my position a little. As someone who grew up a "travis" and is constantly pushing to make sure im the one with the 15 badges the masculine trait hidden in competitiveness is the drive to push yourself to be better.

Your self esteem is fucked up, if you dont like any competitions.

>How would you realistically go about emasculating men?

I'm guessing you mean 'remasculinizing' (is that even a word? Fuck it it is now).

Hit the gym - concentrate on weights. Build your body up and confidence will follow.

Try to get involved in casual team sports - there should be 'fun' leagues around where you don't have to worry about it being supercompetitive or taken seriously. Sports culture can be pretty retarded but actually taking part in it is a cornerstone of masculine culture - will help with social skills and confidence as well.

Also read Roissy on how to avoid making another mistake like you did with your female friend:

heartiste.wordpress.com/

Interesting, I don't quite understand why you linked with boomers, but man I do have some hate towards the fuckers.

>"Hey, I bet I'll make it to the top first!"
who the fuck does that?
This applies to running up hills, not fucking climbing mountains.

And when you use that drive and become better, you can help Travis to do the same. That's what it should be about. This is a really good thread despite the obvious shitposting to be expected given that OP is coming forward with vulnerabilities.

Becuase the society the baby boomers left us with is the reason we are struggling to be brothers again. They took thousands of years of tradition and family values and squandered them for their sexual and individual "liberation". They fell for the subjective morality meme and then still decided to have kids who they left in day cares after divorcing their spouse and becoming alcoholics.
youtube.com/watch?v=V1P97VVt6_k

Turn transgender. You already have the brain of a female, so you might aswell dress like a female. That way we can identify you limp wristed faggots much easier. In an ideal society, we would shoot on sight.

>post video of people measuring themselves to nature instead of competiting

>unless you begin to feel entitled to that person the way a monogamous relationship makes you do

That's pretty much it. You're right to a certain extent in that I can get clingy and insecure when I'm in that situation and often take things too far. I don't want to feel possessive of her because I respect her as I would a male friend and I enjoy her company as an individual. I don't want to depend on her emotional support, just to offer it when it's a good time to do so.

I'm sure I could make her happy as a boyfriend, but I wouldn't want to go through it when I'm spending months away at college and we're both in the "getting your shit together" stage of life. If anything I'll date her when I'm more secure in my life.

remove cock, attach chains, throw in mines.

Checked, stop playing with us fallen one.

As someone with friends who is not autistic, I would ignore you completely.

Satan trips of truth.

Okay. As someone who lost his virginity at age 14 with a girl I then stayed with for 7 years, I'd like to share a bit of input:

I was being raised by my mother after my parents split when I was 10. I was a weird kid and a total bitch until I became angry at the world because I didn't understand why I was so unhappy. I went full goth and took the criticism every single day until I met a goth girl I liked. She represented to me my need for love and comfort and I represented to her the wild lifestyle she'd always wanted because she was forced to stay home and obey retarded rules by her absolutely crazy fucking parents.

Point is, we needed each other and so we could not let each other go for 7 years even though we started to kind of hate each other after only 3. After she and I split I fell into a severe depression until one day 2 years ago I developed what I can only call a great fire in my heart and mind. I've feared nothing since and because of it, the girl and I now casually hook up for sex (we're both still single) and when it gets annoying for one of us we just go our separate ways again.

If you love them, you need to be ABLE and WILLING to let them go. When she and I stopped living together forcing us to cooperate when we couldn't, it ruined our lives. When we abolished the rigid structure of our relationship, we became great friends again. Just remember what I'm saying, user.

>When she and I stopped living together forcing us to cooperate when we couldn't, it ruined our lives.

I meant that we were ruining our lives UNTIL we stopped living together.

>they tend to be fair, honest, humble, and good sports
KEK right because there's a lot of that in top athletes or hell anything

Accounting. I wanted to be a history teacher, but it's simply not worth it from what I've heard from two of my family members who teach high school, and they were more passionate about teaching than I was.

As for competition/sports, It's not that I can't stand losing but that I simply don't enjoy winning as much as most males. I don't feel good about kicking someone's ass at something if they didn't enjoy it. I used to play basketball and I couldn't stand how salty people were all the time. I'd much rather go on a hike or canoe down a river.

>goth

FAGGOTTTTTTTTT

We must instill in our youth: Tradition, Discipline, and Culture.

Look at the leftists/feminists/numales. Look at the societies they've infiltrated and ruined.

It's exactly what they reject and want to destroy.

To defeat them, we must embrace what they seek to destroy.