Russia

Ask your answers about Russia here

Do Russian Women love Indian Men? How many babies, on average, do these couples have?

when will putin be imprisoned for corruption?

I'm a part of a professional organization called ACM, it's like IEEE but for software people, and they keep having newsletter headlines about how Russians keep crushing all the other nations at hacking/programming contests.
Are all Russians that great at math and physics?

Tell me about where in Russia you've been.
Why do your oblasts, republics, okrugs, and krais have such amazing anthems?
How's life?

fuck off

No

bump lol

>Do Russian Women love Indian Men?
russian women love money, if you have enough money, other things doesen't matter
>How many babies, on average, do these couples have?
1-2 as usual

what corruption? any proofs?

>Are all Russians that great at math and physics?
no not all and amount of them get lower because we refuse soviet education system

never been in neighbor region
life as in ordinary 3d world shithole

Probably never, even if a coup happens he will manage to flee to some backwater shithole.
Not all, but there are many schools that specialize on STEM disciplines, most of these kids come from these schools.
>anthems
I think most of them are pretty generic. Really like Tuva's anthem though.

why do russians like hearthstone so much?

get out of my thread

because your mum encamps on it very good

>Ask your answers
What did he mean by this?

it's russian meme you dip

Kys attention whore
No one cares about r*ssia

The liberals hate putin because he represents a successful conservative white man who is against liberal faggotry.
The liberal is mad because they can not infect russia with their faggotry, it is a sort of american liberal cultural imperialism.
I read when the soviet union fell that the Russian government intentionally started promoting Russian orthodox religion to prevent american huckster preachers to infect russia.

These are the same people who will ignore middle east throwing faggots off roofs. Have no doubt in your mind that american liberals want to kill you and your children.

no fucking one cares about 146% country

Why do Russians take everything literal? Why do they not understand jokes or sarcasm? Are they autistic or just generally retarded?

Both: autistic and retarded

To detect sarcasm you need to have a good grasp of a language, and most Russians are shit at English.

What do most Russians today think of communism? Not just the USSR but Communism in general.

most russians today don't think

How about the ones that do?