Unironically the best hip-hop album since MBDTF

Unironically the best hip-hop album since MBDTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5dGoVxpgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mista Thug Isolation >>>>>>>>>> MBDTF

>since MBDTF
damn and your post showed so much promise at first

Thank you for reminding me that LUM's fanbase may be one of the biggest cancers in the Hip Hop community save for modern-Eminem fans.

Unironically the best hip-hop album since Madvillainy

>damn and your post showed so much promise at first
So what album was it the best since?

p4k core garbage

I’ll give you best since MBDTF

Unironically the best hip hop album of all time

this is one of the ugliest covers i've seen, is it supposed to be ironic?

how's high school?

it's sick what are you talking about ahhaha
MIsta Thug is an alter ego of Travis and i guess it is kind of ironically tapping into some of the "thug type" mixtape covers from back in the day

>he doesn't 'get' death grips

>this is one of the ugliest covers i've seen, is it supposed to be ironic?
Here's the alt cover

Also audio
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5dGoVxpgM

that font is fucking godawful, i don't care if this is how mixtapes looked back in the day, this hurts to look at, same with most metal artwork

essential artistic education should be required at all stages of schooling so that evryone recognizes this looks bad

no, it's this

Almost

Did you mean to post XXX?

It really is

Idk about that anons

I get why people like atrocity exhibition more and it is a god tier album but I also prefer XXX

best album

TPAB

But TPAB was awful, maybe I'm just not white enough to enjoy it.

Kendrick fell off after GKMC

Kendrick's best album is Good Kid.

Understandable, but that may be just because the premise of the album is easier to follow, given how linear it is

can we PLEASE talk about the track on oblivion access where he gets a text to speech app to read his lyrics?
why did he do that? its the dumbest fucking choice I've seen on an album ever and it almost ruins the album for me

Why is MBDTF always hailed as such a great hip hop album I don't see why.

People ITT are unironically praising MBDTF and Kendrick, but AE is p4kcore garbage?

Hugely innovative, in terms of production, coupled with there being no bad songs on the album.

>People ITT are unironically praising MBDTF and Kendrick, but AE is p4kcore garbage?
only sycophants like AE

>no bad songs
Gorgeous comes to mind

In what ways is it innovative production wise that Kanye's other albums aren't seen as equally innovative.

While all of his albums come from him experimenting and changing everyones image of hip hop, this album just felt like he went into it with a clear vision of what he wanted to do. The promotion was quite good leading up to it, and also him basically going hermit during production in Hawaii added to the hype.

b-but that's not rodeo