22 years for this

>22 years for this
Most disappointing comeback album of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/MalcolmXWing/strm_relyear,ss.rd/2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"star roving" was nice

The Stone Roses comeback was shite

Jesus and Mary Chain dropped the ball 10 times harder. That was just a 6/10.

You mean one of the best

>Stone Roses comeback
They only released a few singles

It may not be as great as their early stuff, but it was still one of the best albums of 2017.

I also thought this. But few months later, this has grown on me. It's a good record.

>this is what p4k babbies actually believe
Please listen to more music

rateyourmusic.com/collection/MalcolmXWing/strm_relyear,ss.rd/2017
You what mate?

It's their second best album, behind Souvlaki. When I listened to this, I felt like I was back in the 90s, listening to Slowdive in their prime.

Shame the cover art sucks so much.

this album is not better than pygmalion

*shrugs* I liked it a lot.

I never liked Pygmalion. I'm a fan of their wall-of-sound dream pop stuff, like When The Sun Hits, Souvlaki Space Station, and Alison. This newest album had that in spades.

GTFO it was great

soyboycore album

Far from it. If anything, it's one of the greatest comeback albums of all time. It's at least on the same level as Just for a Day, if not better.

It sounds like Coldplay lol, incredibly sterile - This coming from someone who rates their 90's output

Slomo is perhaps the greatest track to birth in the last two decades.

That's not mbv

the problem with this dumpster fire of a place is that they listen to the same genre in over bearing amounts that nothing sounds fresh or appealing to them anymore. This is the best slowdive we could have got and arguably one of if not the best album. Go outside listen to other genres then come back when you have reconfigured your ear you stupid nymphs.

It sounds nothing like Coldplay you non-musical shithead.

I actually wasn't much of a Slowdive fan and wasn't gonna give this much attention, but then it leaked and not only did I love it but it reinvigorated my interest in their back catalog. It's not better than Souvlaki or Pygmalion but I do like it more than Just For A Day and I don't think it does any disservice to their legacy.

TAKE ME TO AMEEEERICAAAAAAA