ITT: we make fun of artists/musicians

ITT: we make fun of artists/musicians

>retarded autist who couldn't make more than 2 mediocre albums in the span of 25 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tCYfZhzs7I
youtube.com/watch?v=-gwfIZ610rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look who just jumped on the hate bandwagon

>blue
>Pinkerton
>Green
>Red
>everything will be
>white
>pacific isn’t rock, but for pop it’s half decent

"I've kind of watched with amusement as the press has latched on to "Reznor, now 48, happily married with two kids and an Oscar winner," as if I can be summed up as that now. "He made a song with a major chord in it that we don't understand" is something that references Joy Division and New Order. It's pop-punk. That's the tagline for who I am now. I'm not the same person I was 20 years ago, and I'm happy to not be that person. When I'm onstage, the songs that we've chosen to play from the back catalog are things that still resonate with me and matter to me, and when I'm in those songs, I get transported into those songs. It can be draining to go through that."

>wants to fuck anne frank
>never will because she's dead
>writes an album about it
>praised as one of the greatest albums of all time by 16 year olds until they listen to a couple more albums, then they grow out of it.

This

Cobain originally wanted to name the album I Hate Myself and I Want to Die, a phrase that had originated in his journals in mid-1992.[ At the time, the singer used the phrase as a response whenever someone asked him how he was doing. Cobain intended the album title as a joke; he stated he was "tired of taking this band so seriously and everyone else taking it so seriously".

>shoot himself

>ANNE WHERE ARE YOU ANNE I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP

jeff is based

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>Oh Terminal cancer eh? Please.. sign here and here

>I was only pretending to have a shit fit, it was actuallee constructive
trent got a big mouth boi. his musics is nice but chill out

who said this lol

"I don’t pay much attention, but I see what Drake’s been able to pull off in terms of being omnipresent and constantly engaging an audience that seems to enjoy the way he’s engaging them. I’m just not part of that audience. I’m not as well-rounded as I used to be about pop culture. I’m not saying pop music isn’t well-crafted or the people who make it aren’t wonderful, but it’s not for me. I’ve asked people, “What is it that’s good about Drake?” I’ve said to my friends at Apple: “Explain to me why.” As the old guy, I don’t see it…

I wasn’t even asking cynically. I was curious what it is that he’s touching on. The answers I got made me go, “That’s it?” But knowing the right way to interact with your crowd in a way that feels cool is a good thing. I’m just doing it for a different sized audience. The stakes aren’t the same for me, and that’s fine."

Trent was renown for his 2009 autism posting. It's why he had to quit social media for a few years

tront reznor
also tront

nice wooden beads faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=6tCYfZhzs7I

(Early Tront Chadism around the time The Fragile was released)

And this video clip is of him being asked if he'd like to produce a Good Charlotte album in 2006

youtube.com/watch?v=-gwfIZ610rY

>implying he didn't actually fuck her

You now remember Bush

genuinely laugh out loud at 1:53, thank you

*dies*

NOT TRENT DESU

trent reznor is the male grimes

wouldnt that be that Ariel Pink fellow I keep hearing about?

Grimes is the male grimes.

He has all the rights to shit on Fred, though

that's obviously a response to tront

>start getting popular
>die