Look what I found in my basement. Magazines I saved from 2001. What different time it was then

Look what I found in my basement. Magazines I saved from 2001. What different time it was then

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostalgia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jack off on it bruh

I really miss the late 90's to early 00's. There's just something really comfy about that period. Basically 1997 up until August 2001 is what I'm talking about.

i fucking hate hoarders who keep shitty old magazines

>There's just something really comfy about that period.

But it says collectible on it :^)

You could say that, but the clothes, the music, the whole feel and aesthetics of those years were feel-good in my opinion.

any other mags? show us the inside, too

how about these

>not a single nigger in sight

simpler, happy times

nice I used to own some of these too

DULLEST
U
L
L
E
S
T

in all seriousness nice magazines bro

Raven is literally right there retard

Bobby Hill is NOT cool.

It's a shame those magazines come from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard (Daniel Radcliffe) and his pals (Rupert Grint, Emma Watson) from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects — all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert... The precedent was already set by Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings debacle—unintelligible fantasy epics that people went to out of consumerist habit and left unable to recount or fondly recall. Jackson's fantasy overload laid the groundwork for mistaking F/X for content... Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody — just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. (Sadly, Stephenie Meyer and Twilight's producers seem to be following this model.) The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it's certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>You could say that, but the clothes, the music, the whole feel and aesthetics of those years were feel-good in my opinion.

So basically,

Ahh yes Harry Potter before everything went to hell.

>if we had only known the rollercoaster ride we were in store for

Timon is such a smug cunt

So plastic, fantastic.

>hoarders

Reminder harry potter is unironically great and full of kinos and contrarian autists are literally triggered on this bbc board

>Mongolian Fish Market Board

And this desu. I've never seen a bigger group of manchildren bitch about a tv series