Ask something u wanna know about mexico

Ask something u wanna know about mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA-WGRHdK_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks.

Is it Baja California and Los Cabos a good place to live?

No thanks.

is Mexicali and Tijuana safe? also, what are some things to do there for fun?

Yeah is so good so many people in the world visit Los cabos and is so cool

Mexicali is not veyr dun but Tijuana it is but is ao hard i mean u can find prostitutes and drugs so many bars is fun but not for family

c mon men so many american have fun in mexico u need relax with a beutiful mexican women one in ur life

Why do Mexicans complain about racism in the US yet everyone in Mexico looks down on dark people and treat Central Americans like trash? Why is Mexico so hypocritical?

Violence has been rising in that part of Mexico for the past 2 years. It's sad, but it's not what it used to be. As far as normal day life, sure, fairly developed but not many people living there; lot's of American immigrants. Great nature.
>Tijuana
Third most dangerous city in the country. In Tijuana there is nothing of interest other than prostitues, one of the ugliest cities in the country. Protitution is legal almost everywhere in Mexico.
>Mexicali
Dunno, but it's hot as hell, lots of Chinese people went there for some reason. It is a border town, and border towns don't have a good reputation so I dunno.
Meme

Stop pimping out Mexican women, disgusting cuck faggot.

Wow, what a great response. Kill yourself.

Shut the fuck up

Well first not all mexican people look down migrants actually so many migrants like mexico speacilly Coahuila but is tru dude mexico is so rude and hipocrital with foreign ppl

What's it like in deep Mexico? I'm from San Diego, so I'm only familiar with TJ.

I like Zoe. Do you like Zoe?
youtube.com/watch?v=hA-WGRHdK_M

I love san diego i was there last summer dude i like California

What do you mean?

rprtd ;)

me quieres mexicanito sempai?

Yeah only a album mtv unplugged is a good band actuallly so many pl in mexico like Zoe

Yeah te quiero amigo

why the fuck do you guys refuse to admit that the Aztecs were a brutal empire and treated the surrounding tribes worse than what the Spaniards ever did?

We don't

where did i say that fag?

Not all ppl and is cause the goverment tries to make we forgot our cultere is a mix of so many cultures around the world but u are right bro

what's it like in mexico excluding tijuana?

I have a habit of collecting food that's special to the country and taking it back home; which are the ones that I can take back home from México?

Thanks for the information. I've known a Mexican female on HelloTalk who told me she lived there and I wanted to know about the place. Besides I follow her on insta and she often posts pic of the place, such a nice place

Is Guadalajara a great place for an American expat to live? And a more complicated question, can i live a decent life on 8,000-10,000 pesos a month.

was Calderón approach to the Cartel situation the right one?

mexico is great country bro tell what do u like and i told what mexico can offers u

>Violence has been rising in that part of Mexico for the past 2 years.
>lot's of American immigrants

Better, but that's a really broad question.
Compared to the rest of the country, Tijuana is: more dangerous, more polluted, with less archaeological sites, less architecture, more Americanized (chicanized).

Tijuana really is the worst Mexico can offer in a single place.

depende the place u visited but maybe Mole tortillas and tipical candys

yeah men come to Los cabos and discover by urself

No

I thought the far southern parts were like literal third world guerilla warfare tier though? That can't be better than Tijuana.

can i buy a house by the beach for under $1,000,000?
how do people behave at the grocery store when their coupon gets rejected?

hell yeah men is very good place good food tequila so many places to go and well 10000 pesos is so complicated but so many mexican people live with less money

well mexico is big and u can visit so many places

yeah mexico is one of most important exporters horses of races

I want to into mexican cooking but most of you fags are ignorant about it. Is there a chef that can post here en castellano or english la misma wea, to clarify things? Also, what does mero mero and te rompo la madre mean?

Where (what part) russian diaspora lives in Mexico?

Central and South Mexico are better imo.
I'm from Monterrey and it's actually pretty cool even if its in the North.

I recomend you to visit Oaxaca and Chiapas for the best mexican food. You can learn a lot also.

Is there a noticable difference between Spanish Spanish and Mexican Spanish? Or is it just a minor dialect/accent?

Guadalajara is the second biggest city in Mexico. If there is a place where people know English or you are able to find Americans, it's probably there, other than Mexico City, Cancún and San Miguel de Allende or Ajijic.

You can live with 8000 a month, yes. It would be better if you got a reliable roommate if you are going to live with 8000 a month while renting at the same time.

Guadalajara is a beautiful city, regardless. Lots of things to do, and many nice places are close. Like pic.

Tijuana is literally the third most dangerous city in the country, not many places are worse than that.

And violence is spread throughout different chunks of land in the country. The drug war started mainly in the North, not the South, and border towns are usually hot-spots.

One day when I have the money, I will :')

They live under stones.

It's very different. We hate Spanish from Spain.

I thought there were literal communist guerillas hiding in the jungles in the south?

i kown u gonna like mexico bro

>tfw poor and is going to take me at least 2 years to get to México to try proper mexican food

See pic, I guess
Honestly, just search recipes on youtube, there are plenty of Mexican food videos done by Mexicans. Or buy a Mexican food book with recipes, that's how I do it.

>mero mero
No idea, maybe "ya mero" means, "almost"
>te rompo la madre
I will kick you ass, beat you up, break your jaw, etc.
There aren't many Russians in Mexico. Probably in Mexico City, I know 2 in there, but that's about it.

they are poor, but not violent. Is quiet the opposite of what happens in any avg country.
The places where more money flows is where narcos establish themselves, simple as that.
TJ, Monterrey, Acapulco, Cancún and Veracruz are some silent hotspots for drug trafficking which means skinning people and hanging them from bridges.

Kek.
Oh, okay then :c

They haven't done anything since 1994, they don't matter at all. They live in the jungle and that's about it.

Sometimes they close roads, but nothing else, they are not fighting anyone.

No only in the 90s but thats ok now

In Torreon chihuahua and Hermosillo theres a olt of russians and latvian people

Thanks!

they are friendly tho, a lot of european commies and SAs go to the commie villages without any major incident.
Just don't use drugs, illegally cut trees or smuggle drugs and you'll be fine.
Funny enough these last three things are what gringos most love doing, so it might be hard for you to stay safe in these places.

Thanks anons!

u welcome

>Cajeta
>Mazapan
>Rompope
>Borrachitos
>Calaveras de Azúcar
thanks!

My uncle and his family have visited Mexico (Playa del Carmen and Cancun). They liked those places. I've got 3 t-shirts from there which I received as a gift from them

They use
Tú (you) / Vosotros (you - plural) (informal)
Usted / Ustedes (formal)

We use
Tú / Ustedes (informal)
Usted (formal)

We don't use vosotros.
>vosotros sois - Spain
>ustedes son - Mexico

Other than that, not much is different. Aside from Slang and accent, of course.

>We hate Spanish from Spain.
>We
Talk about yourself. Don't confuse internet memes with reality, please.

i go to Rivera Maya every year and is magic

Those are all chilean chinkxican

But even if you live in one of those cities, you only see that stuff on the media.

why do you lynch peaceful russian tourists on a daily basis? at least this is what our media says

Dunno lol

>at least this is what our media says
Didn't heard of it at all.

Ok, let me refrase that.

Only this faggot loves Spanish from Spain.

if it were common it wouldn't be on the news
anyways, I like imagining myself living in a post apocalyptic arid land where everyone skin each other out and spend their time firing AK47s.
It makes my life seem a lot less boring from what it is.

I lawled.

Some people lynch some racist Russian that was bothering all the people in his town on a daily basis.

That's the unique case I have heard about.

I just don't care about it. Even though some Spanish accents sound great on women.
I do hate the accent from Madrid, but only that one.

Go be an underage faggot from Taringa somewhere else.

Heh, just Google San Cristóbal de las Casas, Mérida, Comitán, anywhere in Quintana Roo, Palenque and Chiapa de Corzo
As south as it gets and they're all infinitely better than anywhere near the border
And the lowlands are even better than any of those places
It might be a stretch with 8k
You'll have to rent in the outskirts of the city
But Guadalajara is GOAT
>less than two hours from the biggest lake, tequila, pyramids
>actual night life
>birthplace of mariachi
>GOAT food
The worst they do is take toll booths for a couple hours and close roads
>el mero mero
El mejor, top dog
>romper la madre
Creo que ustedes dicen agarrarse a piñas?
Mi hermano estudió gastronomía, tal vez te puedo ayudar

Porque odian a los españoles?

>Tijuana
>third most dangerous city
So what's THE most dangerous city and why?

We mostly don't. But the loud minorities that do for 2 main reasons

1) Dumb leftists that think Native Americans were pure and Spaniards were evil shits
2) Self-hating faggots who wish Britain would have turned us into Belize or India instead.

Se robaron el loro
Devuelve el loro, Manolo

Pic related is one of the T-shirts I was wearing right now. Although It has many years, it is in good condition. I'm going to bed. Thanks for the chat OP. cheerss

Acapulco

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

We don't, I think that's a meme.

Of course, if some Spanish say something bad about Mexico, in that moment I hate that Spaniard also.

That's why a lot of people think we hate Spain, USA, Argentina and Australia.

>tal vez te puedo ayudar
Pregúntale a tu hermano o dile que postee en los hilos de comida que hacemos aquí. Pocas cosas hablan de una cultura más que su comida. Para mi la cultura norteamericana, centroamericana y caribeña son un misterio y me gustaría aprender

how do avarage ppl live there, is there a lot of difference between urban and rural lifestyle

Forgot
>and why?
Because it is main stop for drug smuggles in the middle of several cartel territories who fight for total control of that place.

Adios hermano

Yeah countrylife is so bad in mexico not alwaysbut mayoriry

Being Belize or India would be better than being this rotten shithole

No, you fucking idiot.

Memes aside would I have a good time in Mexico as a white guy with little Spanish speaking ability and an open mind toward drugs and women

queda alguno vivo de los del chavo? todavia lo pasan por canales que no sean de cable?

Sure
>open mind toward drugs
What do you mean? Because this might change the answer

This is an example of self-hating, poor, can't cross the border for a better life example of Mexican citizens.

Otherways, people with education and job can live pretty well here, also save some money to go to Europe on vacations every year.

>Didn't heard
did he diededed?

I have little regard for my own health and safety in pursuit of a good time