If you had to pick between the two, would you rather live in New York or Los Angeles?

If you had to pick between the two, would you rather live in New York or Los Angeles?

I have family in the L.A. area but it's always been my dream to live in NYC

New York

can I pick neither?

New York, it's an actual urban area.

New York, no question

New York

No

New York, hate hot weather and urban sprawl

NY is hot as fuck in summer, m80

L.A. for the weather. The people there are all fake, insufferable cunts but that's better than the loud assholes and assorted fake, insufferable cunts of New York City with cold and even hot weather. LA keeps it cool year round.

LA isn't hot you fuck. LA is so fucking nice year round

t. Someone who has been to LA in July when temperature was in the 70s for the whole week I was there

new york

Not as hot as LA, though, right? I was led to believe LA doesn't have much rain as well.

New York, LA is too hot and too south for my liking.

Do you guys really think LA is hot?

I'm from Oklahoma where it's typically in the upper 80s - 90s this time of year and humid enough that it seems like 100s. When I went to California and LA 2 years ago in July, it was like I could suddenly breathe. I even wore a light jacket most of the week. Plus, it's so dry it feels like it's the exact temperature listed which always feels a good 5-10 degrees cooler than I'm used to

Maybe for fuckin canucks and northerners it's hot

Weather shows New York is in fact hotter this week, and LA is sunny all week while New York is a little cloudy

Than you got fucking lucky or you were literally right on the beach. It gets in 90s and hundreds easily here. Especially the more inland you go.

New York

22°C is fucking hot you spics.

LA. Fuck cold ass Jew York

LA just so I can have access to other parts of California

I'm in LA right now and a week in the 70s is very rare this time of year

Ämerikän cyltyr is te best fäm! I want to bi a film staar in Los Äntseles!!

New York

LA cos thats where all the cute boys are, ny guys seem...i dont know... too up themselves

>New York
>cold

Los Angeles

New York seems great but the winters are too cold for me.

The mountains near LA look fun, and the beaches are much nicer than the ones in NYC.