You will never eat scooby doo's shit

>you will never eat scooby doo's shit
Why even live?

I know that feel

um wtf?

also never play with his pink rocket

well that's enough internets for me today :)

>scooby doo will never mount you and then shit in your stretched anus so you can feel the ecstasy of expelling his shit

>ywn eat the creole potato salad with the spicy peppers from Scooby Does goes to Zombie Island

>I'm so LeRandumZ!1!!1!

maybe not the thread to bring it up but has anyone else noticed a certain sincerity returning to Sup Forums?

it feels like two years ago or so, around the time "meme" became part of the public lexicon as a result of sites like reddit gaining popularity, Sup Forums became trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

without posts like this one, where there's an authentic response to the weird shit that is said here, shitposting isn't fun anymore. it becomes a forum made entirely of people trying to out-retard each other

so thank you, whoever you are. and thank you OP. keep doing what you're doing

fuck you

You're a fucking retard. The people pretending to be shocked are trolling you. It's a meme in itself.

Sincerity is dead.

fuck off reddit

>they fell for that triple-bait

um wtf?

XDDD yeah hehe! :P

alle me

see that's the thing though. i think before you'd be right. shock videos would be posted, users would reply with "normie" reactions ironically, everyone would build this intricate web of trolling. and god forbid you'd reply to something with an image macro without being met with
>nice """"""""""meme"""""""""""

but maybe it's my naivety, but it feels like across the boards you're seeing less of that. i could be imagining it. maybe wishful thinking

Perhaps you would feel more at home on reddit or facebook, you double nigger

xd

But thats impossible

I like you

You. I like you.

>internets
Fucking kill yourself

scooby doo pls