Keep your women in check

>keep your women in check
>have strong religious beliefs
>not scared to hit your kid or wife if they misbehave
>put your family before anything else
>know if you have a daughter she will respect herself and wait for a marriage to have sex
>laugh at your white neighbor as his wife let's in Tyrone while he's at work
Why do you hate Muslims again? Is it because you're inferior or something?

>behead people that have a different religion
>behead people that have the same religion as you but differ slightly in dogma
>behead people that have the same religion as you and the same dogma as you but don't follow it as devoutly
>no bacon

Mostly the bottom part.

>Why do you hate Muslims again? Is it because you're inferior or something?
Yes, our rules, values and way of life in the west is inferior.
Islam which rejects all of our modern virtues is the true way, forget our technology, advancements in modern medicine, etc.
Just pray on a carpet and read some medieval fairy tales, you'll feel better

>she will respect herself and wait for marriage
You don't know any Muslim chicks. They're just as slutty as white girls. Daddy just doesn't know.

Sounds like Christianity

I'm talking about Muslim girls who wear their hijab in public. Not "Muslim" girls you filthy burger

>implying that's a bad thing
Why are you scared of people who actually have balls to do something about things they don't like? Pussy.

Kill yourself Ahmed you gross smelly ugly manlet shitskin monobrow faggot subhuman

muslims are degenerates

I'd love to cuckold that guy and fuck his wife while he's at the mosque, to be honest.

I stand by my statement. You still don't know any. Women are degenerates. Doesn't matter the religion.

no alcohol, bno bacon and they are just a bunch of gob me dats that think threats of violence will force every one to do as they say

no wonder every one calls them sand niggers. most regions have a nigerish area but the middle east is just niggerland... just like africa

Why so mad white boi? Does the truth hurt? I thought the "red pill" was all about accepting facts
Pro tip
women listen when you hit them

>execute homosexuals
>execute your daughter for marrying someone you don't like
>execute your family members if they leave islam
>fight in holy war against genetically superior whites and lose
>kill innocent people by suicide bombing to go to meet allah

Is it because you're inferior or something?
>muslims
>poor
>retarded
>bad manners
>marry their cousin
>constantly butthurt

I wish they'd be superior and enlight us somehow, unfortunately they're not and it's not going to change

Die Ahmed you disgusting smelly shitskin cuck

So? Does that hurt your feelings?
Muslims are literally going to breed you out of existence

>Why so mad white boi?
What makes you think that I'm mad? They're probably cousins anyway, so I'd be doing them a big favour by impregnating the wife and ending the endless cycle of inbreeding.

>I don't like what you're doing so I'm going to cut your head off!
>That'll teach you!
Literal child-level reasoning.

They can't inbreed that much

What are you going to do about it?

Go back to fucking goats, Ahmed.

Disgusting smelly brown shitskin manlet faggot Amhed

arabs are just shitty people and islam is a crock of shit and is of the devil

*eats burger*

we had a better deal with traditional christianity.
patriarchy without degenerary and still andvancement in science, culture etc.
we just need to go back 100 years.
not shed the basis of western civilization.

>hatred of science
>hatred of art
>suppression of free speech
>religious oligarchy
>child rape
>sex slavery
>slavery in general
>polygamy
>actual misogyny
>extreme violence
>no choice in whether you may follow or not
out of all the stupid shit some people here spout, the "Islam will cuer degeneracy!!!" meme pisses me off the most

they are alll fucking chad qnd tyrone behind your back, Mehmet, you fucking piece of shit

You're so indoctrinated from your madrass teachings that I can't do anything to save you. Your blind devotion to your moongod and hatred pumped into your soft head at your "school" has permanently blinded you to the rest of humanity. So I'll do nothing, unless you come and try to cut heads off here. In which case I'll defend myself and mine with force.

Old World values>Islam>Modern jewish pseudo-western values.We don't need to protect third, we must destroy it and return first, not fucking bend the knee to second.

The funny thing is many Islamic societies picked up boy-fucking from you faggots.

Arabs are the ugliest most disgusting inbred ""people"" in the world

fuck off Achmed/reddit

Can you guys please curse this faggot irl? its guranteed to work.

Muslims rape children and butcher everyone else. Raghead family values are a joke. Fuck off pedo shitskin faggot.

>whiteboi calls another whiteboi whiteboi

Why can't you guys respect eachother? How will you defend your country and race if you can't stand together?

You do realise that Muslim girls prefer white men, right?
Just listen to these testimonials:

>I'm an Iraqi girl and only date white Men where I live in America. My current boyfriend is white and so Christian so as his family,

>haha i am an arab female,and all guys i dated are white..

>I have an Arab friend who dated a white guy in high school.
My other Arab friend married a white guy.

>I'm Arabic, yet I am have been dating a white guy for almost 2 years whom is not Muslim. :P And to be honest, I don't ever want to date/marry a Muslim man.

>I'm a Muslim Arab girl who dates only white- non Muslim guys and I think we Arab girls make a perfect couple with white men

>my cousin has a typical yet attractive arabic beauty , golden skin black hair black eyes , she dated ...and marrien an american man , blonde hair , blue eyes and they still after more than 20 years together ...

>i would love to date a white man, i am an arab from egypt, i only dated a latino man , white men would be great!

>Will I'm a Muslim woman 21 and yes I would love to data a white guy

Bad bait

muslim lifestyle is boring as fuck, no fun allowed at all.

Holy shit, Harold and Bob become Buddha?

>I'm talking about Muslim girls who wear their hijab in public.
Literally the worst. That piece of cloth let's them get away with anything, and they know it.

you are wrong, good sir.

Barbarian.

Hahahahahaha.

>all this massive butthurt from beta Sup Forumsacks. You will never win, you fucking faggots. Stay on the internet where you can at least feel better about your sad selves LOL. Islam will take over and there's nothing you can or will do about it because you're all beta, limp wristed pussies.

>Why do you hate Muslims again?

I don't. I just want them to stay in their fucking countries.

This guy knows

That's no way to talk about your ancestors, Bjorn.

Only white people think they can own a part of the earth

They're all just beta faggots, pissed because muslims wont let them suck cock in peace lol.

>Only white people think they can own a part of the earth

Really? Who owns Africa? Who owns Saudi Arabia etc etc.

Nu-Sup Forums is too retarded to grasp how based Islam is. Of course there are significant cultural clashes, so Muslims shouldn't be in Europe for peace's sake, but the religion itself is exceptionally based.

>Inb4 'paki' 'eternal anglo' 'mehmet' etc.

I fucked a couple of muslim qt3.14's in college who wore a hijab. Watching them strip everything off was super sexy.

desu resemble greeks desu

If only this was true

W-what was it like? Did they make cute noises? :3

One was quiet and more like the squeaky (but not in an obnoxious way) asian stereotype. The other was more animal like and liked to scratch a lot. I enjoyed both thoroughly.

>Implying Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire didn't exist before Muhammad
The Greeks and Romans were known for their boyfucking and it spread. Read a book.

>Strong religious beliefs

Except one just killed 50 fags. I have no problems with muslims.

1) incest leading to genetic degeneracy
2) hatred of science
3) paedophilia as a norm
Its literally an anti-civilization.

BAN ISLAM IN AMERICA NOW!!!