Which Scandinavian language should I learn, if I want to make a lot of friends?

Which Scandinavian language should I learn, if I want to make a lot of friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/11/121127094111.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

none they are all autistic retards

greenlandic

i want to live in japan so bad

arabic seems like a nice choice

Arabic

Perfect.

>scandinavian language
>making friends

;_;

I guess I'll stick to Japanese then, they're always happy to talk to me on twitter.

Swedish, then you can talk to most of them, including Funland.

Or just English.

This Norwegian linguist claims that English is already a Scandinavian language.
>2012
Does that matter?

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/11/121127094111.htm

Hmm, interesting. Still, it's not as fun to talk to foreign people in English.

The Benelux has as many people as entire Scandinavia.
It's better to learn something like German. The most spoken native language in Europe. Then the odds of meeting someone to befriend are a lot larger.

Swedish is the easiest one imo, you can continue with Norwegian, then Danish.

You still have to speak the local language fluently if you want to get a job there. Even if you are just going to talk with fucking servers and/or networks as a Server Admin or Network Engineer.

I studied German for 4 years and lived in BW for 9 months. German opens the door for Dutch and the Scandinavian langauges. I can pretty much read and understand Dutch without ever studying...same goes for Danish and Swedish. Once you get the annoying adjective endings down, it's cash.

You lived in a black woman?

>fluently if you want to get a job
Of course, but that takes years. This is my recommendation for anyone wanting to speak any language. Work in a pub doing shit jobs like cleaning glasses or orders. I went from A1 to B2 in about a month from dealing with bar clients a few nights a week. Why? because it forces you to think on the fly. Mine was an Irish pub ran by an English Man. I spoke English to the staff and German with everyone else. Helped so much.
Ha...hahaha kek! Baden-Württemberg.

I know, but I really prefer my job in Mexico than a bartender in Sweden.

Swedish. Helps understanding Norwegian too, and Swedish Finns are less introvert than Finnish speaking ones.

Forget Danish though, undskyld Dänmag :D

Understanding Danish and Swedish without studying, just because you studied German?
I wonder whether you're just lying now. Dutch is pretty similar to German, but Swedish and Danish is too different to understand without studying those languages. Different words, different grammar, different syntax of sentences.

It's true that Scandinavian languages and german share a lot of the same sounds, but I find it extremely hard to believe you could understand any of them without studying it. We have a few shared words here and there, but it's not like Scandinavians can understand german or vise versa. Calling bullshit on that one.

This.

Go to a Scandinavian country and just randomly strike up a conversation with a stranger, they will sperg the fuck out.

Danish

BTW, I say Danish because what you want is to make friends and the Danish are the only actual social Scandinavians.

t. I lived in Sweden and Denmark, and meet -lived with- people who lived in Norway

danish is an ugly mongrel language, you shouldn't learn it unless you hate yourself and wish to make people around you throw up in disgust.

gezellig

Probably Denmark, but you're asking a really bad question. It's like asking which Pacific island nation is the least obese, which Arab country is the least inbred, or which Balkan country isn't a violent shithole.

You're splitting hairs at that point

>befriending a g*rman
i'd rather befriend swamp germans and learn dutch than deal with those weirdos

I have never met a Danish person that would speak like that about their language.
Also, my suggestion was based on social skills and interaction, not on your or my personal aesthetic opinion on the language.

Danish people and the rest of the Scandinavians are VERY different when it comes down to socializing.

haha ej trukje d e så lett