USA vs Russia

During America's next great war with Russia, expect to see live feeds everywhere showcasing thousands upon thousands of naked American female POWs being lined up and simultaneously RAPED by bydlo bulls in Siberia, broadcast globally for all to see.

Just rows and rows of cold, exhausted American sluts being raped until they either love it or die (probably both). Their dog tags used as leashes or chokers as they're bent over by Russian conscripts who hump the Yankee doodle SHIT out of them, their milky white asses slapping around with every frantic Slavic thrust.

Their husbands at home or on the battlefield being cucked into oblivion by the sight of thick hard Russian bear cock pounding that party in the USA pussy raw until the American husbands go insane and kill themselves.

i think the time for you to lay off them imageboards for a while has come friend.

wtf I LOVE cnn now!

that trigger discipline though

>During America's next great war with Russia
We already defeat and neutered Russia.

They don't want a war with US.

Troll fail 5000. The USA and Russia will never fight.

Hey guys do you think China is going to become the greatest power in the next decades?

Only one destroyer of US navy is stronger than the whole Russian navy.

it's always some filthy scum from irrelevant shitholes who tries to make us hate each other even more and feel hostile towards each other. but we will stay calm

Every single inch of hairy Slavic cock.

Deep into the quivering cervix of the awaiting tight Yank cunt.

Full. Fucking. Force.

wtf I love Russia now

Why are you so weird

Isn't it Vietnam that is supposed to hate the USA?

They hate the chinks more than they hate us

USA and Russia are allies.

Except to see hundreds of Ch*n*s* sluts lined up receiving Trump and Putin's cock personally.

huge potential but it will be decades before they are even remotely on our level.

Seek medical attention, you poor bustard.

>russian army
>fuckin women
Not really. Expext some fat murrican soldier getting fucked by them while forced to sing ussr anthem.

Pushing them into the Siberian snow.

Pulling them by their dog tags to make their pussies clench tightly as their cunt walls tremble around throbbing Slav dick.

Letting the huskies have their turn when you are done.

UNNGH! UNNGH! UNNGH!

Can i join too? I just want to lick some white women's asses and pussies.

Fuck off gook.

It's always Thailand.

Sticking vatnik AK up their ass and cunt and making them fuck the barrels LIVE on RT news. The black Kalish barrels pumping in and out of their pink holes like pistons until you beg them to pull trigger.

Russia is a civilized country that is part of the western civilization and shares common values with us.
Raping POW on national television goes completely against this values and Russia would never do that

Hot stuff. I can fap to that.

There's a lot of russian trash in Pattaya though.

>ITT things that will never happen
A direct war between Russia and the US would mean the end of the world, everyone knows that.

This is a msg from the gods you subhumans stoped beliving !!!!!

Us a god who have internet now and i can post all die from planet nebiro I want this nucler war so bad i hate the human race i wish you all human race to be deleted from this world we create and from our history books this short agly subhimumans you are you make me sick you sould all be holacostet in fire whan m babilon brothers return from planet nebiro !!!!!!!!!

stupid agly fucking humans killing evrey thing we the gods of babilon created !!!!!!! but the wildnesd is stronger and soon we gona show the fucking human race who is the real masters of universe we our salf think it was a mistake to create all of you humanbeans i spit on you all !!!!

This fight is not over !!!! We still have our last card !!!!!!!! Water air earth sun rain and lilith and gaia in our side we not gona Lose to you fucking humans Worms we create you and we gona send you back to your original craetor (annnuki)

I want only animls trees flowers hippies and birds to stay in this beatifull world the rast of you just gona be dead killed borns a life in the holy babilon fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sage