ISLAMIC GUNMAN IN TEXAS: SWAT TEAM DEPLOYED, SHOTS FIRED

ANOTHER ISLAMIC HOSTAGE SITUATION - THIS TIME AT WALMART IN TEXAS! HAPPENING NOW!

twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/742789610896384000

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/742789610896384000
government.northcrane.com/isis/islamic-gunman-in-texas-swat-team-deployed-shot-and-killed-gunman/
youtu.be/xB90Dccgrj8
youtube.com/watch?v=lqtQPCSJLR4
youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA
youtube.com/watch?v=WAuooUf5G6I
salon.com/2015/06/18/charleston_church_massacre_the_violence_white_america_must_answer_for/
youtube.com/watch?v=wtVeDaZxAXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amarillo handles it's shit.

MFW I work in a Walmart in California

Hello newfriend

Just in time for Trumps birthday

where's the sauce?

lmao he was shot before he killed anyone.

You're fucking retarded if you try and attack Texas.

Here's how the last terrorist attack in texas went:

cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Two dead terrorists, no dead civilians. Texas police don't fucking miss.

Where have you been?

>twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/742789610896384000

Isn't this happening already over?

Nothing to see
>Amarillo Police said “this appears to be a workplace violence type event.”

government.northcrane.com/isis/islamic-gunman-in-texas-swat-team-deployed-shot-and-killed-gunman/

RUN

Youtube link youtu.be/xB90Dccgrj8

Dosent seem to be a important story

Fuck you my thread was here first
REEEE

sauce on it being a goat fucker?

Those two noble POCs could be alive now if it wasn't for the gun crazed white males!

Ban assault rifles now!

reports now say he had islamic literature and an isis uniform under his walmart shirt, or vice versa.

>attack Texans
>get shot

like pottery

>lmao he was shot before he killed anyone.
what the fuck happened

They haven't released the suspects identity yet. Although it was "workplace violence".

It's funny because it was actually the "noble POCs" who had assault rifles, and the white males who had pistols.

Except the POCs had shitty aim and reaction times.

>1459885611617.gif

what did he mean by that?

>workplace violence
>every time
Yes, violence occurred in a place where people work.

>A suspect who was allegedly armed inside a Walmart in Amarillo, Texas, has been shot by Amarillo authorities, according to Sonja Gross, a spokeswoman for the city of Amarillo.

>The suspect took hostages, but they are all safe, she told CNN.

>Multiple law enforcement agencies are on the scene.

>The Randall County Sheriff's Office earlier had posted on its Facebook page that one person was armed inside the store and had taken at least one person hostage.

fox stated police were looking for a somali man wearing khaki pants.

Texas regular police carry swat uniforms and nuke codes in trunk in case of Muslim

Some guy probably had an aa12 in his trunk, threw on swat vest, and walked in to buy some milk, happening upon a Muslim and shot him.

Once I was at dinner with my family from Texas and I asked who had a gun on them as a joke cause gf didn't think anyone did. Every single person pulled out a gun at the table except us.

Fucking Texas

It's sad how fucking gay some people are.

"Isn't this the one that already happened? This happened 30 minutes ago."

FFS...

Texas actually prevented the attack. And people shit on us. Lone Star shall always be the best star.

I'm armed at all times, God bless Texas

Is there confirmation that it was islamic?

Will the media slide this one because it shows how guns prevented a huge slaughter?

Based Texas

don't let them ignore the fact that this was a somalian islamist that tried to imitate omar and failed.

Yes, they said he's wearing an ISIS uniform also.

I didn't start memeing about this until now because I figured it was another one of the blown out of proportion stories that usually follows a terrorist attack where it turns out to just be some kid seeing a white concealed carry guy's gun or something.

Is it actually a Muslim?

He was Somali. Somalis are mostly mudslime.

It was a Somali """"'''refugee""""""" so guaranteed he was a mudslime, though I doubt terrorism was his goal. I live in Amarillo, everyone is saying he got passed over for a promotion at the Walmart so he chimped out.

>ISIS uniform
What does this look like and provide source.

Who is "they"?

Proofs that its a sandnigger? I want to believe

Mfw your job must already suck ass enough being surrounded by a bunch of fat mexican women and their 15 little ninos

>mfw SJWs and the leftist media will blame white cops for shooting an innocent confused tanned american

RTFA, you fucking faggots.

Remember: The longer it takes to identify the shooter, the chances of him being white approach to zero

>Texas
They didn't learn last time?

this.

>used to live in amarillo.
>used to go to that wal-hell.
who cares really, just wanted to say that 'out loud'.

Poor man, lashing out against the system that denied him opportunities simply for being a person of color.

Every act of violence is tragic, but #PeopleOfColorCantMurder.

Texas happened.

Based texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqtQPCSJLR4

FFS, he's fucking from Somalia. He is a god damn Islamic muslim, you fucking twats.

This somali got learned today, I tell you what.

> Islamic
Obama will defend this.

god bless texas

From the fucking source: "Nearly all people in Somalia are Sunni Muslims. For more than 1400 years, Islam made a great part of Somali society. Practicing Islam reinforces distinctions that further set Somalis apart from their immediate neighbors."

When white men do mass shootings, they're mentally ill lone wolfs with tragic childhoods

When anybody who is Muslim it's always straight to do with his religion.

I'm sensing a double standard here. Buts lets keep denying white privelage. It definitely doesn't exist

>sunni
yeah no surprise there

youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA

trump mentioned somalis in this speech

Don't you have some sexy lady posters to take down for MUH BODY IMAGE?

well how do you know omar wasn't mentally ill? if they're right about him being a poopdick for the past few years, i think he might have been. he's not white.

You got a timestamp when he mentions it?

This is a news website likely being run by one guy, check the rest of the article dates.

Hello Achmed.
No, when it's a muslim it's #notallmuslims he was actually a good boy going to the mosque everyday.

Do you think Texas would be a welcoming home for a good Austrian like me when the muslim sandneger hordes will overrun Europe?

Get fucked, Ahmed.

just jump to 9:00 and listen for 1-2 minutes at the full rundown. the exact moment is 9:40ish.

I'm the walmart captain now

Depends... Do you like guns and steak?

Being a Muslim makes you mentally ill by default so mentioning mental illness is pointless, and when 99% of the time you hear witness reports of the gunman shouting "Allah Ackbar" you can be pretty sure the motivation is religious.

TSA training video

youtube.com/watch?v=WAuooUf5G6I

Follow his link and you will find no mention of ISIS. They may have edited the article after that guy linked to it, but ISIS doesn't have uniforms so I think it is bullshit

I am Austrian. Of course I like guns and steak

what are you doing in spain?

When a muslim does a shooting they always say it was for god or for Jihad these guys are telling you why they dod it and you are ignoring them. They Have all done it in the name of islam. Do you not believe them? All the white people that are losing their shit are doing it for generally different reasons, not getting laid, being a sperg, political, some religious but it varies. All these guys from the middle east do it for one reason and you fucking know so stop being a disingenuous retard.

"Large numbers of Somali refugees in Minnesota have tried to join ISIS."

RTFA, bros... Wow.

You can't even spell privilege you goat fucking retard

just for work

The only problem I have with Texas: Beef Barbecue
It's a fucking travesty.

Next they'll call it all "domestic violence" because it happened domestically inside the United States.

salon.com/2015/06/18/charleston_church_massacre_the_violence_white_america_must_answer_for/

>white america must answer for
That one white gunman.

This was last year. Go fuck yourself.

Lots of Texans have German roots so I hear.

2rare nigga

>muslim kills, muslims cheer for him
>white man kills, whites don´t cheer for him

There´s a big difference. And "christians" don´t kill for Jesus.

They're all over Europe too. Our politicans have imported our own destruction and need to hang.

Eh, when you have cows coming out of your ears, you cook it.

Though a pig on the coals isn't frowned upon.

>texas
looks like "muh guns" has failed, again

Kek is among us

That's true. South texas is crawling with them.

>mentally ill lone wolfs with tragic childhoods
That's because they always are. White people tend to be more civilized on the whole than nogs and shitskins

An old crippled man was found dead inside with a box full of Johnny Walker Blue Label.

How many shit pants?

and let's not forget every black leader came out of the woodwork on this one and spoke about white violence, then the confederate flag was pretty much banned!

>being this autistic

Underrated

by morning?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wtVeDaZxAXo

IT'S THE GUN'S FAULT!!!!
NOT THE MUSLIMS!!
AND IF ITS THE MUSLIMS FAULT, ITS BECAUSE WE WERE TOO MEAN!!!

Ofcoarse we would welcome anybody but I honestly dont think you can handle the heat. It's regularly 27°C or higher for months.

Workplace violence. It cant be islamic terroism. Islam is the religion of peace.
Its just work place vio.....
Aw shut the fuck up media

that's because white people are either christians or atheists and neither of those have leaders calling on them to murder people all the time

If you speak German and look white you could probably move to Fredericksburg or something, lot of Germans here.

The only person who was killed was the one holding hostages.
He was killed with a muh gun.