KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lC0jmd8AUW4
youtube.com/watch?v=5GFl2GjeYtQ
vlive.tv/video/15572?channelCode=F5F127
google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1536&bih=710&ei=5-JPWo6QNOmLjwTx1LzYDA&q=jessica walking out of SM Entertainment in tears 2014&oq=jessica walking out of SM Entertainment in tears 2014&gs_l=img.3...777.10055.0.10205.62.15.0.45.2.0.163.1341.9j5.14.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..4.14.1121.0..0j0i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i10i24k1.0.gVe0FKBeiGM#imgrc=1PADO2MKumIPoM:
vlive.tv/video/17644?channelCode=F5F127
vlive.tv/video/17644
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone post my wife

daniel.~

*posts sunny*

Getting Irene really plump

that's my husband

those mr mr pics reminded me that we still don't know the truth behind SM losing some/most of the MV footage and what could have been or was it all just mediaplay

great

Post Jeongyeon, please.

somyi looks really suspicious

>just turned 18

I thought she was older

oink

youtube.com/watch?v=lC0jmd8AUW4

>Post yeonJeong, please.
this

I've given my life to twice

Mr Mr was postponed becase of the 2014 Olympics

if you don't recall back in 2014 Mr Mr was set to debut on the same night Yuna Kim was set to skate her long program at the Sochi Olympics. Everyone in South Korea would've ignored GIrls Generation's comeback to watch the nation's ultimate athletic champion. IT would've been suicidally retarded for SM to drop their new song on that night

*vomits*

>Baby I'm full
what did they mean by this

you know too much

meant to quote

Check out this rad helmet

clapped

tokyo seoul london new york

meme of the year 2017, song of the year 2018

Which groups has the most entertaining vlive's to watch?

why are people so rude to high notes? she means well

what is your end goal

meant to reaffirm

goofy notes!

i don't think i never heard or took it as any olympics thing. just that SM said footage was permanently lost which is a shit story anyway because they should backup everything

or maybe i've forgotten. it was delayed for at least a week or two right?

gfriend

The period between Mr.Mr. and Catch Me if You Can is just weird as fuck. Not sure we'll ever geta good idea of what all was going on behind the scenes with SNSD

lovelyz

youtube.com/watch?v=5GFl2GjeYtQ

worst ioi
best cosmic nugu

Can't say I watch a lot of groups but I have enjoyed Twice's vlives a lot.

welcome to the club

get it girl

she also called nayeon ugly in a vlive

bean~

Chaeyeon is worse than Yeonjung though

Olympics explanation makes more sense than anything SM could shit out.

definitely Twice not even memeing

you mean mina?

got to be twice jokes aside

based as fuck

She's ugly as fuck. And wjsn already had an "ugly girl who sing" aka soobin

dont samefag

We have declared that Eunha is, in fact, the baest.

they cant help themselves

I actually like Mina now that she's with nugudan. Sejeong on the other hand is irritating

i really want to know what happened but yeah all the members that have spoken about it sounded like it was a really painful time in their lives and i doubt that anyone is ever gonna write a tell-all memoir given the lingering prestige of snsd

what hurt me most in the whole jessica incident was that picture of Seohyun gonig to a nightclub btw. looked like maknae just gave up trying to undersatnd who was right and who was wrong. you could just tell Seohyun died a little on the inside when they forced Jessica out in tears. seobaby kind of gave up

nothing will ever top the wjsn raccoon cafe one

you cheeky motherfucker

this is what i like

*bullies your waifu*

my top 3 chinese:
elkie
sally
xuan yi

stupid fridge

post more kgirls in suits

*teleports infront of you*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABABABABABABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*coughs*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHA

>when they forced Jessica out in tears
nice fanfic

vlive.tv/video/15572?channelCode=F5F127

I thought it was a meme at first but I ended up watching it all without realizing it.

what's so funny

>MBK Entertainment applied for the trademark of T-ara right before the group's departure from the agency?
based kks does it again
who hype for t-ara comeback with a bunch of nugus

true

OMGs

What happened? Link please?

elkie is honestly on par with tzuyu for me

She was better when she didn't have to try so hard to keep her group afloat.

yeonjung is easily one of the top 20 visuals in kpop

it's always painful when something happens. i feel like any little "letter" kpops write on instagram or similar they use very grand words which i understand. but the second half of your post is some twittergirl garbage. i think after the initial shock the snsd girls handled it like professionals

WENDY IS SO COOL

Don't pretend that Sica is blameless. SM definitely fucked up and the Soshi could've handled it much better but why would you expect a 24 year old Taeyeon who had a fucking awful time in 2014 with knetz because of the Bacon scandal to somehow handle losing Sica in a graceful manner?

That's literally what happened, fucknuts. Jessica walked out of the SM building in tears

google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1536&bih=710&ei=5-JPWo6QNOmLjwTx1LzYDA&q=jessica walking out of SM Entertainment in tears 2014&oq=jessica walking out of SM Entertainment in tears 2014&gs_l=img.3...777.10055.0.10205.62.15.0.45.2.0.163.1341.9j5.14.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..4.14.1121.0..0j0i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i10i24k1.0.gVe0FKBeiGM#imgrc=1PADO2MKumIPoM:

better think about it twice

vlive.tv/video/17644?channelCode=F5F127

Literal raccoons stealing the mics and shit

if only someone would sub it

Ya, her and Soobin both.

you know that pic is nowhere near the time that she left snsd, right?

or do you believe everything you read without question?

no

right here ujung
vlive.tv/video/17644
I created a webm of the raccoon attacking their selfie stick, but it was on my old computer and I don't have it anymore

No, thanks. I'm full.

I don't remember that, Nayeon called herself ugly for some reason. I think she's far too critical, usually, Onces want the girls to not use any filters and just be as natural as possible but the girls have too many expectations and feel pressured even though most of the audience likes them the way they are.