Saddest death in the whole movie

Saddest death in the whole movie

I'm so fucking over Starshit. I honestly feel like all this nostalgia based media is starting to feel genuinely hollow and depressing.

>he's dead
Thank god. I was legitimately expecting him to be the character from this who shows up in 8.

m8 no character from this will show up in 8 because they are all dead

>le funny quip bot

>robot
>dead

Do you hold a funeral for your toaster when it stops working?

He's a robot, they can just make another one?

hey edgelords, from what I hear the character is quite funny and a fun character too enjoy that doesn't go over board and gives the film some light with such a dark setting and plot. If you had any emotions at all you might actually enjoy him or her or it but all im saying is that robot probably has more character than you fucking black and white edgelord fucks.

No shit. Hence why I expected the imperial robot who could easily hide to survive.

But I'm pretty positive Disney isn't actually planning the movies that elaborately.

Let it this fag getting all;uppity about a machine.

>hey edgelords, from what I hear the character is quite funny and a fun character too enjoy that doesn't go over board and gives the film some light with such a dark setting and plot. If you had any emotions at all you might actually enjoy him or her or it but all im saying is that robot probably has more character than you fucking black and white edgelord fucks.
Sweet jesus. Go eat some bacon and comb your moustache.

beep beep WOOOOO

You shills only identify with the droids because they are closer to being human than you.

Yeah OK but like

They can just make another one

An identical one, with the same personality

I went on a rant in front of star wars loving friends

they just shrugged and put their heads down at everything I brought up

>Gay robot dies

Good. metal faggot.

you could say that but its like losing R2-D2, R2 still has a memory bank of all of his adventures with luke and i'd say that he has a character in himself after all of the thing's he's been through. Although their robots their written and created all with the same parts but you can tell that they have a personality, as fake as it is and all you can tell through the films that 3p0 etc

He's not just a robot though. In Star Wars they have emotions and shit. So they're practically humans who feel no physical pain. Don't be retarded. Let me guess, "lol well I don't watch this nerd shit!"

>he wasn't over Starshit after he learned that Disney bought out Star Wars
what's wrong with you?

>whiteknighting for Star Wars

ayo kill yourself my man

All the deaths kinda sucked. Didn't feel sad for any of them.

lmfao hey someone's gotta stand up for our main nigga K2so #assesoutforK2so , and so what im whiteknighting for starwars? dafuqs your problem? All im saying is K2so was a cool character and can't just be "remade" but you atheist negative-cave-dwelling-niggers just want to put things down and be like "yeah well we could just make another one" die in a fire you fucking cunts; jesus didn't die for your sins

>with such a dark setting and plot
>normie wars

lmao

It lacked of development for each characters. It could've been epic, but unfortunately the writing sucks

well done user.

It looked embarassing bad anyways. They probably know showing it off will only decrease ticket sales. Was I the only one to notice how the guy he was force choking gently drifted into the wall instead of getting slammed? The whole scene was bad. How do you fuck up so easily? It's not like Vader is going kung fu tricks, he's a lumbering giant slamming people.

dark setting, you retarded mate?