Timbaland is a god. I'm fairly confident he's the greatest producer ever

Timbaland is a god. I'm fairly confident he's the greatest producer ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4tpuu-Up90
youtube.com/watch?v=nZaLpZue7us
youtube.com/watch?v=Asy6Cpbtwfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[Blocks your path]

nah, 9thwonder is just some hip hop beat guy. timbaland produces pop, r&b, and hip hop, and has basically revolutionized all 3

9th produced for R&B before.

woah cool. timbo did a bit more than "produce for r&b before" himself. he completely changed it. michael jackson basically made an entire album biting Timbo's production style (great album tho). 9thwonder ain't got shit.

timbaland has credits on Top 40 rock albums. he's too diverse.

>michael jackson basically made an entire album biting Timbo's production style
Which album? Xscape? The one Timbo produced so no shit it's gonna sound like him?

You were listing off genres Timbo produced like 9th hasn't produced for them before so that's why I said 'he DID produce for that genre'. But even then that's basically a quantity-over-quality argument you're giving.

Give me an example of a beat biting his style that isn't him. Any example.

>Which album? Xscape? The one Timbo produced so no shit it's gonna sound like him?

no im talking about "Invincible" you fucking pleb. lmao

>Give me an example of a beat biting his style that isn't him. Any example.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4tpuu-Up90

>no im talking about "Invincible"
That's Michael's worst album. That's hardly a bragging thing for Timbo inspiring that trainwreck.

>Cherrypicking the one good song off it.
Cool.

"That's Michael's worst album. That's hardly a bragging thing for Timbo inspiring that trainwreck.

it's actually his best album since Bad

>Cherrypicking the one good song off it.

you literally asked for an example of a song biting timbo. i gave you a smash fucking single with billions of plays on it. you actually think it's hard to find music that is inspired by Timbaland?

I'm giving you that it's a good song. I'm just saying overall if that album is 'inspired by Timbo' when it was god awful 90s Boyband sounding dreck.

>you actually think it's hard to find music that is inspired by Timbaland?
If it's so easy feel free to provide another example. If you can find another example I'll concede Timbo was more influencial.

But quality-wise he's still not my favorite. He's had good stuff but he's had shit too. A lot of it.

>..the greatest music thief ever.

fix'd.

sampling is the future you fucking pussy

Timbo doesn't even sample that much (especially compared to other hip hop producers) what the fuck are you on?

>If it's so easy feel free to provide another example.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZaLpZue7us

pretty much this entire album is biting timbaland too.

>Timbalan
>Not samplin
Drop the crack pipe, dude

Most of his beats don't use samples, especially his pop stuff with Nelly and JT.

Here's your (you) now please leave

Oh, like this song youtube.com/watch?v=Asy6Cpbtwfs

Nice job ignoring the other 2 more more popular singles that didn’t use samples and all his work with JT that didn’t use samples and many hip hop beats he used (Jay Z especially) that didn’t use samples

Nice job ignoring the fact that nigga stole the bike, fucked your mum and gave you aids but he treats your other friends good so it's all cool.

>Deflecting and ad hominem
Neat

I agree. Musical genius

>m.-m-m-muh internet argument rules on image boards
Enjoy your aids wigga. Facts don't change, nigga stole a beat it wasn't the first time or the last.

>He samples one beat so that means every single beat he made is sampled and since this logic is awful I’m just gonna say you have aids and that way I win

you're fucking stupid

Sampling ≠ Stealing.