So... Is there any chance he wins, Russians?

So... Is there any chance he wins, Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is probably no chances for him to become a candidate

THEY won't let him to become a candidate.

He won't save Russia. Nothing will save Russia. All we can do is wait for the economic collapse and new 1991.

YAY!
I love me some goods deficit and kilometre long queues for toilet paper.

Make Russia ethnic European again

>He won't save Russia. Nothing will save Russia

Putin is the best man for the job. Even I can see that.

>wanting a G*rman to run your country

KEK

There actually was a precedent already.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik

Rurik dynasty and Tsars being blood-related to Rurik is a meme, like Caesar descending from Venus basically (proto)muh heritage

Don't forget catharine the great

No. Only coup d'etat/revolution/civil war can lead to overthrowing p*tin's regime.

Can someone explain to me why Putin is bad?

FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLEXD

why do you think he is a good guy?
Russia wouldn't be any different under his administration

Kleptocracy. All the highest positions in the state are actually occupied by his friends who are currupt to an extreme degree.

Ah, that explains everything.

lol no

that's not Putins fault though
It's just so happend that Russia is an Oligarchy, and he has to make the best out of this system

same as erdoggo.

cant wait for usa to fall into same trap. come on drumpf fuck usa up.

Look at the opinion polls he's stuck at 2% hahah

bullshit
people who blame putin for that oftenly praise eltsyn and oligarchy scum

At least you tried to get rid of him. While in Russia, the army is totally loyal to the regime.

tbqh i am happy coup failed. gulen is 100x worse than erdoggo. he would make turkey, saudi arabia 2.0 minus all the petrol.

>Navalny
>anything other than controlled opposition
The fact that you westerners still believe in democracy and elections baffles me

If a lot of people and the army are loyal to him doesn't that mean he's doing something right?

gdp says about whats done right or wrong

I thought Gulen was somewhat pro democratic.

>According to one Gülen press release, in democratic-secular countries, 95% of Islamic principles are permissible and practically feasible, and there is no problem with them. The remaining 5% "are not worth fighting for."[109]

unfortunately no. this country is a totalitarian police state

>regime

gulen was never democratic. its all a ruse to fool idiots who dont know shit about islam and modern islamic """scholars""".

>Kremlin agent
>win
Kek

Pls Russia you are the last bastion against the Western and the wh*te pigs

He's liberal and democracy supporter which basically means "manchild that believes in the dead system based idiocy".
You really want him to win?

>If a lot of people and the army are loyal to Hitler doesn't that mean he's doing something right?

Anyway, the army (and the security forces) is loyal to him since it's run by people who're personally loyal to him. Regarding lower levels - relatively high wages and some priveleges. So thoseserving in army and security forces are justing selling yourelf, defending the regime, but not the people of Russia.

So is there any hope for you?

yes there is, just not in the very near future. at least in my opinion.

Guys i need your advision.

I drink tommorow with some handsome Russian punks in the bar, and i can't remember many things from this party, but i feel pain in my penis now.

What happened to me? How it can be cured?

P.S. I'm is not gay.

>Putin is the best man for the job. Even I can see that.
He is literally a kike shill and destroys Russian demographics by letting Caucasian degenerates and churka subhuman right into the bigger cities, no joke I have no idea while people pretend Putin is le saviour of the white Race, he is a dirty jew

Better than 70 years of kike-Bolshevism

You really believe it was Gulen behind the coup?

Ivan, I think you pissed off the wrong handsome man. He broke your dingus. He either smashed it with a hammer, or shoved a knife through your dick hole.

yes. inb4 erdoggo shill, i never voted for him ever.

I hope not

This subhuman is not what I want.

We need complete change, not fucking pseudo-putin.

I really see no difference between him and p*tin.

>Is there any chance he wins, Russians?

Yes he's doing "something right."

For army. For cops, judges, prosecutors, etc.

Basically he feeds well part of population and steals from another part.