Yet again, Sup Forums gets beat the fuck out

Yet again, Sup Forums gets beat the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

wkrn.com/2016/04/08/suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-murder-of-texas-college-student/
archive.is/FhTI7
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You beaners are pathetic

>Beat thefuck out
BFTO means blown the fuck out a simple google search would tell you that. You fucking Shills need to step up your game or be paid less

Did that wittle pic twigger da wittle sensitive whiteboi?

So 80% of the women trying to cross the border aren't raped by mexicans?

It means whatever I want it to cuck, kill yourself, you probably have folders of little naked anime girls and will move on to real children, fucking pedo

Someone's assmad about going back.

Im a us citizen

Anchor shits don't count anymore.

Also considering 80% of women are raped crossing the border I'd sure say those mexifags are rapists and even if they aren't, I don't care. Please deport yourself fag

>Really makes you think
>Sup Forums bTFO
>rare flag!

When are we going to have political discussions and redpill sharing like we used to before the exodus?

Fuck 8chqn, 8chqn is shit.

that's what a drunken makeout and fingerer looks like.

this is a rapist
>wkrn.com/2016/04/08/suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-murder-of-texas-college-student/
pic related

Sorry paco, not everyone fantasies about raping little white girls. Just make sure it doesn't go beyond fantasy, I'd hate to see you strung up from a tree by some pissed off parents.

you mean they didnt actually fugg? from whats on my facebook i thought the college guy had tied her up and raped her until she bled

Lol what didn't this guy just fingerbash a drunk chick not rape her? What a total cuck

you don't look like one shitskin

Why are you in this country?
You realize your homeland is trash and blood running in your veins is sewage.
Just go back Pedro. You're vermin.

Pic related. Your abuelitas future once trump wins

Please don't have emotional outbursts, user. They are harmful for your circulatory health.

To the other user, congrats on U.S. citizenship. All official records make you one.

I find it stunning how nobody fucking cares about racism when you're racist against white people. Like blame all mass shootings on whites, despite niggers killing more people with guns and shit like that.

>Hungry manual laborers
>Weeks and entire months without pussy
Niggah, those panchos gonna gang rape your ass on sigh

Nah. What seems to have happened is that he fingered her and then she passed out in the middle of it.

Dat Rape Face.

>goldberg
Even the leftist Jew journalists can't deny mexicans are rapists

yep.

>archive.is/FhTI7

The part i dont get is how a passed out intoxicated teenage girl even counts as a witness, furthermore if she was passed out how did she Even remember anything, she wrote that 7000 Word letter about the rape but wasnt she passed out?

Yet again, liberals share their retardation with the world via facebook memes.

he was found walking away from her half-naked and some people tackled him. he claimed that he was walking away to throw up. he was actually the main witness to his own alleged crime, then there were the people that found him after.

Oh no I started kissing this guy and leading him on. Then I passed out and he fingered me. I've been raped and will deal with the physical and emotional consequences for the rest of my life. PTSD for me. I'll never be able to love again. I'd better ruin his life and equate him with men who actually brutally rape and murder women while SOBER.
Seriously fuck this bitch. They're both dumbasses but this is so fucking stupid.

I always realize that these threads always just end in OP giving up because he gets BTFO.

Stand down. This is my thread now.

Respond to people who post shit like this with articles like this.

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/

Remember, Obama tells us the Nordics are doing it all right and we should emulate them.

Thanks

>huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
>80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

:^)

>Central American women raped by central american men

Yet again pol btfos itself

>Rape can be perpetrated by anyone along the way, including guides, fellow migrants
>including...fellow migrants

Lel at liberals projecting their western values into poor semi savage immigrants do they think that they give a shit if a woman cant consent or that no means no or sexual harrasment in the work place when secretaries are almost expected to fuck their bosses

go back to your communist nigger shithole

She was not a witness.

The two people who saw him molesting her were witnesses. The police and medical team that also verified she was unconscious on their arrival. He admitted to fingering her and at the time he was witnessed, she was unconscious.

Fingering an unconscious girl is not rape. It is molestation. He was sentenced 6 months for it. The jurors all agreed as to his guilt. It was not a hard case.

I think the sentence was fair.

>fingering a drunk girl is BRUTAL RAPE

so what will liberals call it when its actually a brutal rape?

my cats name is paco fuck you

Cultural enrichment

Meanwhile in Mexico fat sweaty old men raping 12 year old girls is called marriage.

Kek

everyone is a supressed rapist