What did Wil Wheaton mean by this?

What did Wil Wheaton mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3EgJ7nIC0M
youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many people actually buy this Russia shit? A lot of celebrities are pushing it.

it's treason, then

>it's another offtopic Sup Forums bait thread that masquerades as being on-topic
ah yes

Like most the shit he spouts: "I am a huge faggot, please rape my face"

It's just like he said

It's treason then

Prove it, Wesley.

this isn't your containment board, Sup Forumsfag

Wil Wheaton is an important celebrity, this thread is completely on-topic

What the fuck is with this Russia rigging meme

Legit turning liberals into tinfoil /x/fags

By pushing this narrative they are also pushing the fact that the DNC rigged the primaries against Bernie Sanders because that's what the hackers found, you can't have one or the other.

then, treason it is

So can anyone give me a summary of whats up with all these "Russians maniulated the election"

All I got so far is that someone hacked into hillarys emails, leaked it to wikileaks, shit hits the fan and CIA believes the hacker was russian.

Am I correct so far?

Is this all it is about?

>Hillary breaks the law
>Russia helps expose it
>Trump benefits
>libtards: THIS IS TREASON
the funniest part about muh russia is that liberals faggots are pretending to understand war terminology.

The cucksters are jumping between bullshit crusades too quickly. Muh popular vote didn't work, and this is even more retarded.

liberals are clearly the bearers of level headedness and pure intellect

>cartoon profile picture
>Wizard. Time Lord. Fake geek girl. On a good day I am charming as fuck.

should have gotten beat up more in high school

no it's not on-topic, you memester newfriend

They (probably) hacked the DNC which caused negative headlines for Hillary for a couple weeks.

They didn't hack Podesta, they didn't hack Hillary's private server, they didn't hack Huma/Anthony's laptop

>Turning.

reminder that Obama told everyone it's ridiculous for anyone to question the election's integrity AFTER he already knew Russia hacked the DNC

they are literally just trying to make Trump look bad now

Go back to your safe-space, stormweenie.

It's easier for libs to believe Putin is a movie villain than for them to accept the consequences of spending the last few decades calling anyone that wasn't on their side a racist retard.

>pre election
>wikileaks is great for MUH FREEDOMS
>snowden a hero
>#freeassange
>#corruptgovernment

oh but because they leaked info about how bad hillary is, suddenly its russian manipulation. haha. libcucks are fucked in the head.

personally i think snowden should be executed for treason, along with hillary clinton. snowden first though, fucking traitor. who knows what other info he copied and sold off.

that is correct

the hackers (maybe Russian, maybe not, who knows) went for everyone, it was just Hillary running a private, unsecured server and Podesta falling for a phishing link that got the Democrats fucked.

WikiLeaks has stated that most of the information that was "hacked" was actually leaked by insiders

It's their Hail Mary pass.

Wil Wheaton is such a male lesbian.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow fighting talk, i'd hate to incur Will Wheatons wrath

>russia rigged the election
How did their beloved obama allow this to happen is he that incompetent? Americans are so dumb it's incredible.

He probably had his shit pushed into his brain by Picard when he was a kiddy

This is his way of telling us he sucked a black cock last night.

Funny how this guy has no post history complaining about cuck, gore and meme spam yet any sort of "Sup Forums post" hes the first one to pretend to care about the boards quality

Shut up, Wesley
youtube.com/watch?v=_3EgJ7nIC0M

The conservatives were all primed and ready to believe that the DNC rigged the election for Hillary if she won.

If this election has proved everything it's that both sides are fucking crybabies that would accept any rationalization to avoid admitting they lost.

Moreso the argument is at this point that some Russian state actors hacked both the Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee, but they only leaked DNC documents in an effort to support Trump

At this point, it's effectively clickbait for angry voters fueling the continued fever dreams that some magical event will suddenly render Trump unelectable and swing the victory to Clinton. So far some of these events involve
>State recounts swapping to Clinton
>Faithless electors siding with Clinton in the upcoming electoral college vote rather than vote from Trump like their constituency demands
>Russian hacks being exposed that red handidly demonstrate some nefarious and obvious relationship between Trump and Russian allies

The Russia boogeyman also came up repeatedly in the debates as the go to response when leaked emails were brought up showing bits of corruption like Clinton receiving debate questions in advance and the DNC collectively throwing Sanders under the bus

Putin threatening World War 3 if Hillary won the election kind of pushed it along though

>On a good day I am charming as fuck.

So exposing Hillarys shady tactics in regards to Bernie is manipulating the election now?

This is reaching the retard level of flat earthers.

If Bernie was the candidate, the democrats would have won. People werent voting against the democrats, they werent voting against liberals, they were voting against the establishment, the same shit they have been served for decades.

>I'm in charge here!

>post history
what are you, a mod?

This. Podesta forwarded the phishing email to his aides, and one of them sent an email saying "This is legitimate, John needs to change his password."

But that was a typo and his aide meant to type "This is illegitimate." So the Podesta email leaks are all because people on his team were fucking retards.

wow
is he not aware of the current year?

He's obviously gay for Putin

>The conservatives were all primed and ready to believe that the DNC rigged the election for Hillary if she won.
source?

Bernie is not a liberal?

Wasn't is the opposite? Hillary promised to treat cyber attacks as real attacks. Even though she had no proof Russia was behind any of it. They've always had an icy history.

>So exposing Hillarys shady tactics in regards to Bernie is manipulating the election now?

Yes, that's genuinely the entirety of the complaint. It's because it was so close in the end, less than 100,000 votes across 3 states

Not even Hillary's team blames Russia, if you read them carefully. They blame the Comey letter which happened because of an FBI investigation into his underage sexting, nothing to do with hacking or anything

Except they would complain about realities like media shilling and illegal voters.

Not hackerman Dmitri stole my votes.

The world will be a better place when he finally dies desu

But all those guys have different backgrounds, from different states, and have different expertise

The democrats would have voted democrats whoever runs, same shit with republicans, bernie would have ended up with more of the fencesitting voters in his ballpark.

Revolutionary War was treason, too.

>You've lived long enough to see liberals become the John Birch Society

is this the GOAt timeline or what?

But the DNC did rig the election for Hillary, that's why she beat Bernie

>a third world shithole with no public internet, running water and electricity
>hacking the most powerfull nation in the world

>The democrats would have voted democrats whoever runs
lol tell that to people in the rust belt who voted for Obama twice and then voted for Trump.

>So can anyone give me a summary of whats up with all these "Russians maniulated the election"

The CIA apparently has some evidence that Russian-based hackers, and / or Russian connected hackers essentially were reading Hillary's campaign e-mails right out of people's inboxes which allowed the public to see all the dirty laundry that always goes on behind the scenes. This helped to paint the narrative that the Republicans were going for that Hillary was a duplicitous out of touch corrupt politician. Zero behind the scenes information about Trump's campaign was ever leaked by these hackers so the bias is pretty obvious on the surface, but because the bias is so obvious it's likely that if Russia is the chief antagonist here they mostly just wanted to cause a lot of infighting and disruption moreso than some grand conspiracy to place their puppet-president in the office.

The TL:DR

>Hacks happened
>CIA points at Russia
>Trump's unusual attitude towards Russia and pro-Russia cabinet picks are making people suspicious
>The media is bored and likes a saucy story

they are talking about russia not canada

They hacked the DNC and RNC in equal measure, but only the DNC stuff was leaked.

Really makes you think.

>>a third world shithole with no public internet, running water and electricity
Russia isn't India

you dont think they would have voted on bernie over trump?

The patchy-bearded beta male, along with a sizeable chunk of other nu-male internet users, cannot wrap their heads around the fact that the Russian president expressed support for the American candidate who favoured not going to war with Russia.

>Pre-election: The election can't be hacked, period. Stop whining about rigged-elections; it CANNOT happen. You're just losing. Deal with it.

>Post-election: Russia did it. No question about it. That's why we lost: they managed to actually hack the election.

>wikileaks was cool until they revealed stuff I didn't like!
Shut up Wil

All the Democrats going full Cold War make me think that there really WAS a plan to start a war and flood the US with refugees

I mean during Middle and Highschool every time we talked about the USSR my teachers said that McCarthism was paranoia

So like, that was paranoia to be suspicious of the world's only other superpower, but now that Russia is just a world power we have to think they're super hackers?!

>According to Librals, decades of racism have made white people more educated
>By this logic there will always be more white people who are qualified
>More qualified white people means it's less likely for black people to be cream of the crop
>Only way to choose a black man for the job is by purposefully hiring them because of their race, or getting lucky and finding one

Fuckin liberals man

RNC denies there was ever any hack and they had the FBI look at their systems twice to confirm

This is all coming from the media's "source inside the CIA", who is unnamed and unknown

>wizard
>time lord
>charming

I thought he was impersonating an American (an Earth felony) , before I saw it was Wheaton.

I think they would have voted for change candidates over establishment candidates regardless. Had nothing to do with party affiliation.

Were's is the evidence russia did anything to the dnc or rnc?

> shady tactics

What exactly do you think politics is? The point is that the Democrat's shady tactics were exposed purposefully to make it harder for her to win. The republican's shady tactics were not exposed even though these same hackers had access to them. That's the point. No one with a functioning frontal lobe thinks that politics is some fair game played between honest individuals.

>tfw you will never be an ELECTIONxXxH4Ck3R

>its a "people are big fucking babies because their candidate was garbage" episode

They'll try spinning. That's a good trick.

A "source" inside the CIA who "spoke" to the washington post

celebrities are terrified of Trump. They would push literally ANY anti Trump agenda. It's really scary.

Kek people like will are why no one takes liberals seriously.

>lets act like total cunts and have people listen to us
>lets add another layer of smug onto it
>lets gets Felicia day and Lena Dunham in on this

And they still continue the tactics that lost them the country, learning nothing

They were literally more insufferable than a party of salty old rich guys.
PLEASE, continue to be insufferable and devour each other, bravo will.

The Russian president expressed support for the American candidate that will give Russia the most leeway in fucking around in Syria.

They didn't in the last election. They abstained rather than vote for Trump or Clinton.

>implying 9/11 was apolitical

what the fuck lol

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E
>scum

Is Hillary NOT a "duplicitous out of touch corrupt politician?"

Can't be faulted for telling the truth.

Both the FBI and National Center for Intelligence have refused to back up the CIA's "report", and I put report in quotes because the evidence is so hilariously flimsy that it won't even come from an official source identifying any official documentation.

The CIA is just doing CIA things, which is to say they're in it for themselves.

yes, and Russia is using Grozny-style scorched earth tactics with total impunity

>confusing hacking and rigging

Batshit crazy republicans were afraid that people were going to rig voting machines or flood polling sites with millions of illegal brown people to rig the election for Hillary.

Democrats believe that russian sponsored hackers gained access to DNC material and spread it all across the internet in an effort to sway legitimate voters one way or the other.

So fucking embarrassing, how can he sleep at night

Stelter is a hack.

>Russia fucking around in Syria.
>As opposed to the complete political catastrophe that was the CIA engineered "Arab Spring".

Democrats are literally saying the "election was hacked"

bbviously stenography duh

this is the plot of animorphs

You're missing the point

To be fair, the recount in Wisconsin found 100+ more votes for Trump.

Also, remember the recount? lol democrats giving money to Jill Stein.

And Bernie wasnt that? He proposed some pretty radical things and wanted to push the country in a more social democratic direction modeled after scandinavian countries.

Its neither more or less radical than anything Trump have proposed.

I am still pretty convinced that if Bernie were allowed to run for the precidency, the democrats would have won.

No refunds

does the CIA still do stuff like this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

>The conservatives were all primed and ready to believe that the DNC rigged the election for Hillary if she won.
But there's now concrete evidence that the DNC favored Hillary and colluded with the media, you democrat shill. Keep pretending to be a fence sitter, no one is ever gonna fall for it.

That's why I only mentioned the CIA. It's pretty obvious that the democrats got the worse end of this "hacking" that was going on, but it is in no way obvious that Russia was behind it and the disagreement between the intelligence communities isn't encouraging.