Thoughts on Trippie Redd?

Thoughts on Trippie Redd?

I just need to look at his fucking face to know he's garbage

>
He's capable of making some fun pop rap. He has an interesting voice. I don't think he has made any projects that are all that good though.

Do I even have to say it? He's awful, and everything he's contributed to is awful. Sure, his voice is "unique", but that doesn't make it good. He just sounds grating.

eeEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

He just screams.

I don't like rap at all but I like some of his stuff including dark knight dummo

Seems any rapper I do like is unanimously considered trash, him and hoodrich Pablo Juan

nigger detected

Yes trippie redd is black. Good observation

>Trippie Redd
Who the fuck are these people? Where are they coming from?

2018 is his year. He will usher us into the new punk rock influenced trap movement

>punk rock
Just stop. You don't know what those words mean.

He looks like when Spongebob had the suds and he's really nasally and annoying.
My coworker said this about $UICIDEBOY$ the other day. What's with you guys and your esoteric definitions of what genres are?

>$UICIDEBOY$
You should disregard any opinion your coworker has from now on. Do you work at a Burger king by chance?

why are you on a music forum

REMINDER THAT Sup Forums ISN'T THE REAL WORLD AND THAT THESE SOUNDCLOUD RAPPERS AREN'T AS PREVALENT AS Sup Forums THINKS

WHEN YOU KEEP INDULGING THESE THREADS YOU ONLY MAKE IT INTO A REALITY

Coffee shop. The nearest Burger King to me is about 2 hours away which sucks because their chicken sandwiches aren't bad for fast food.

In high school it very much is

>inb4 how do you know

he's pretty good if you're into that sort of thing but idk why people get so mad at other people disliking soundcloud rap. i enjoy it but that doesn't mean its not objectively trash

>ITS AIGHT YEAH ITS AIGHT ITS AIGHT ITS AIGHT YEAH

>I don't know this nigger-of-the-week memerapper
>I don't belong on a music forum
I'm willing to bet you don't know jack shit about music or music history.

Better qyestion: why the FUCK are you here? Fuck off back to r*ddit, kanyetothe and Instagram.

>Hit your chromosome, bitch, chromosome, uh

What did he mean by this?

lel
what song is this from? i don't think I've heard it

poles1469

>nigger
yeaaa... try B for this kind of post

also youre absolutely retarded. you dont have to know Trippie Redd, you dont have to know any rappers. you just have to realize that the question was dumb as fuck. I mean what does this mean?

>Who the fuck are these people? Where are they coming from?
haha, like, just because you arent following a genre you probably hate doesnt mean that they just appear out of thin air. They put in the work just like everyone else, and get followers through consistent work.

baka...

>Sup Forums.orgB

>doesnt mean that they just appear out of thin air
Except this dude's first single literally came out last year, and he's only 18. He appeared out of thin air.
>They put in the work just like everyone else, and get followers through consistent work
You honestly believe that an 18 year old blew up out of nowhere in less than a year? Somebody is pushing this shit.

take a moment,
COUNT MY GUAAAAP
COUNT MY GUAAAAAP

Trippie red is getting hundreds of millions of views/plays idiot

>all of them charting nearer and nearer to no 1 on the billboard chart
>not prevalent

yeah I'm sure

yea. the fans are pushing it. You seriously think an 18 year old just magically became good one day?

fuck off dude.

>magically became good

none of them are good

>good
He is not now, or was he ever good. SoundCloud trap is fucking garbage.

haha. ok buddy.

Either good or terrible

He has the potential to do something great, so does xxx but there's a high chance they won't

ourguy

Trippie Redd? More like Drippie Reddit.

He just straight up copied the exact melody he used in that xxxtentacion song. He can't keep getting away with it

Looks like a cartoon character

That one thing from the tweenies

His music is bad and I hate that we were born on the exact same day.

He's fucking garbage that those fags on kanyetothe are rooting for.

>WHEN YOU KEEP INDULGING THESE THREADS YOU MAKE IT INTO A REALITY

!

love him

PUSSY BOY WHATS YOUR NET WORTH

he's alright - drakes picking him up, and will most likely let him fail like everyone else on OVO

I like the songs ive heard. Hes definitely interesting i like that one he did with x. Nigga is still young as well so who knows what he'll come out wid

I like him but Big Rare does the whole depressed soundcloud rapper thing better.

one of the best on the scene right now, he's gonna be massive, seems like a cool guy too

>depressed soundcloud rapper
Why are teenagers just calling random people depressed now? Dude seems fine.