youtube.com/watch?v=Zo9D-colj5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

what genre is this?

Best mashups I've ever heard
solid 8

Mashups to have fun to.

He makes funny mashup music.

It brightens my day with a smile or a chuckle. But it's not to be taken seriously. He's more of a sonic comedian than a musician. I appreciate his work tho.

BUSTIN' MAKES ME FEEEL GOOD!

Neil Ciciereddit.

arte

Unironically my favorite album of that year.

I did not expect to have the emotional response I did to this album. Some of those mashups had me busting a gut and shaking my head in amazement at what was happening. Hes very skilled and melding what seem like contradictory sonic elements, the result being an extreme subversion of expectation that is fucking delightful. I was literally tearing up at how amazing ACVC is, and the amount of nostalgia packed into Annoyed Grunt fucking killed me. Hearing SHAKA KA had me on the floor. Im sperging out about it because I feel like this is a singular experience, Ive never reacted to music like this before, like a visceral joy. I know its just mashup music but hes very skilled at what he does.

On that note are there any other mashup artists that are remotely on the same level??

winter jams 2012

No your definitely not alone on this

Not only a fun listen, but it's good enough to make me download it and listen to it fairly regularly. For mashups, that's about as good as it gets for me.

>what does Sup Forums think of Neil?
who cares

reddit trash just like Pink Guy

The guy is literally the image of a nu-male. Some dumb fantano fans think he actually ""makes"" good ""music"" though (kek). By including this piece of shit in his top 10 fantano lost all credibility.

All mashups are trash and belong to youtube, reddit, 9gag.

Musical shitpost

I think it's sounds stupid
It's a very obnoxious mashup. Most are.

>calls others reddit trash
>keeps up with fantano

Yeah looking at AOTY lists by different reviewers is totally reddit am i rite.

yes. was that supposed to be sarcastic?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo9D-colj5Y
there's some decent stuff out there

nice