Is it true that anglo women are ugly? I heard about it a lot of times in internet...

Is it true that anglo women are ugly? I heard about it a lot of times in internet, but yesterday my canadian friend show me his classmates and all white girls were really nice, hotter than my. What do you think?
picrandom

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/30/welcome-to-demokrasi-how-erdogan-got-more-popular-than-ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, it's all true. Binge-drinking slags and the like. Please don't come here.

Why? I just want to know.
It is hard to see only bad faces at street?

don't fall for that meme, anglo women are a lost cause

To be completely honest, while I'm not that well-travelled I've never noticed any major difference in girls from country to country. The pretty to ugly ratio was more or less consistent in my experience.
I reckon if we didn't have such a ridiculous tabloid culture this stereotype wouldn't be as prevalent.

LOL, asians 2nd in the wold.
But why english ones ugly? Only cause of tan?

Yea, it really bad when people thinking about your country like that.

not much of Canada is Anglo

Bump

He was from non-french part.

but anglos are ugly

Why? I googled, and all were referring to bad tan.

but there are a lot of irish german and chinease

a lot have horse teeth and large beady eyes

Aussie bump

What's wrong with large eyes?

how do i get a cute overly enthusiastic bong gf? i am fairly good looking guy i guess.

Be an SJW
Unfortunately that would be hard unless you donoucne Islam/are kurdish

>kurdish
thank god i am not a kurd
>denounce islam
you realize most people in turkey arent really muslims, they just follow up the recent local trend

What I mean by that is to promote women's and gay rights
But going by your reponse you are a fat neckbeard basement dweller if you aren't up to date with the fact that your cunt is led by an islamist with high support

well %50 supports him %50 doesnt. also thanks for teaching my country to me. why nobody ever cares about the %50 that doesnt vote for him nor support him at all. did the "justice walk" ever had a place in your news at all or kike media is all over kurds as always? you are the one that needs an update about turkey not me.

>bong gf
What is it?

british gf. british = bong

Yes. And Polish / Ukraine girls are ugly as well.

>justice walk
It has something like 20,000?
>Jew media
Yep fat looser nerd the economist did an article on it
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/30/welcome-to-demokrasi-how-erdogan-got-more-popular-than-ever And for the polls
Kill your self tunc you dumb nigger

>77261037
There must be a lot of english tourists in your country.

>2016 august just after the intervention into syria
literally 1 year old, during referandum he got %51 which is absolutely shit. it means his vote base didnt increase at all past %44-45 because he allied with nationalist party in order to pass the referandum to begin with.

according to many turkish sources about 1-1.5 million people attended to the walk during different parts of the day (people have jobs?) throughout the walk and at the end of the walk there was about a 1.5-2m big rally. nice media you guys have lul.

anyways back to the qt bong girls. i just want a qt brit girl to whisper me nice stuff and play with my hair while i am dozing off after a long day at work.

According to the internet UK girls are trolls and Argie girls are models
I had quite the opposite experience IRL

Then you will never have that
You are thinking of an English rose which is extremely rare

fuck me and my surreal life.

Anglo girls are self righteous, special snowflakes with square jaws and no self respect.

>tfw will never breed my Italian blood with that scum

anglo - no
british - yes

Nah, but for some reason a lot of them go for a trashy look because God knows why.
There is also a drinking problem in a huge part of the english underclass (chavs) and that rarely produce beautiful people.
And British media likes to portray the scum of society so that doesnt help either.

Brits aren't ugly (neither they are inbred. That's retarded. ) outside of memes

she's cute is she a ruskie?

>Is it true that anglo women are ugly?
Yes

You are ugly.

>Square jaws
That's Germany

That's Britain too. Unless you live around inbreds with no jaws at all.

Nah fuck off
All northerners are inbred

Might want to get your eyes checked then m8
That or you might be an inbred torroni yourself

Don't lie, ukraninians are cool but slutty.

Ofc, there is sign with russian letters.

Do you mean that northern irish cuties are ugly?

Anglosaxons and germans are same.

Bump

We're talking about actual humans, not cave dwelling trolls

Bump

Bump

>le traditional slavic woman

lma fucking o

Bump