Le take six months off to dope up man

>le take six months off to dope up man

How long until he gets exposed like Lance Armstrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0HbctxYnvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just did expose him pal blew my mind

It may surprise you to hear this DeMarcus, but not every athlete cheats. Only the yanks, because they're too shit to compete.

t. mo farrah

>but not every athlete cheats

> but not every athlete cheats.
lel you can't be serious

alsi mcenroe

He's 36, I have no problem with him doping if he can still compete at a high level, every old athlete should.

Let me guess.....the ones you personally like and admire don't cheat, and the ones you don't like do cheat.

I like and admire Roger and think he's the most talented player I've seen. But he was in decline 5 years ago, as his Slam stats show. When a player comes back in their mid-30s and wins two slams, you must be suspicious.

To be fair the path was kind of cleared for him at Wimbledon anyway

Between 2014 and 2016 he got to three slam finals and four semifinals, four of those matches were lost against peak Djokovic and last year's Wimbledon he got to the semifinals despite an injury.

Which drug do you take that makes you hit the ball over the net?

Deary me

how long until Michael Phelps and Whatever Ledecky are exposed?

>Between 2014 and 2016 he got to three slam finals and four semifinals.........

And he won zero finals. Hence "in decline". Prior to this year's "curious" results, he had won one slam from 25 attempts, and that was 5 years ago.

oh wow

you're dumb

Or it simply coincides with Murray and Djokovic declining.

Federer isn't physically fitter than his opponents nor is his game based on that. Explain how doping would improve his game.

Aid recovery time, stamina and endurance

Why are Fedfags so fucking deranged? They're like acolytes devoid of logic and reason, but feel desperate to defend him at all costs.

Fucking oddballs.

He won every match at Wimbledon in straight sets so this argument falls flat.

Hey Rafa, shouldn't you be preparing for the US open, not posting on Sup Forums?

No it doesn't, you fucking drip. If anything it supports it.

You think doping is just steroids, bloody meff?

>Or it simply coincides with Murray and Djokovic declining.
>Murray

2016 Wimbledon champ, 2016 Olympic Gold, current world #1. *declining*
It's ok to love the todger, but he's very obviously been a naughty boy. I have no problem with that, because it's pro sport in the year 2017. But let's face facts, wot?

It's not just fedfags. Sports tards can't wrap their head around the possibility of their favourite player being a juicer. Bolt tragics are similar to fedfags.

Thing is they can be so clever with it. ATP clearly has no intentions of catching the top players cos their revenues would plummet as soon as a major scandal broke and sponsors fuck off. Players can microdose and abuse TUEs, as long as they stay one step ahead of the testers and don't get lazy, then they appear "clean"

>both lance armstrong and roger federer had '''mono'''
>allowed a TUE for EPO to fight it
>roiderer won the us open that year with the infection
Really gets those neurons firing, huh?

I'm sure he also takes drugs that allow him to do shit like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0HbctxYnvU

So did Nadal

>h-how can doping make him do shit like this

Fucking dumb third-worlders

Come on man, his point was that none of them even made it to the semis this year, Roger had an easier path

How does it support again? If he was winning 5 setters every game that would support it. Or are the peds letting him go superman for 3 sets?

Inshallah, assalamu alaikum my dear Ahmud.

What about Miami and the Aus Open? None of them were an easy path

>he injured his knee getting his daughters out of the bath tub
People genuinely believe this bullshit

Wait does Bolt have legit fans? I assumed sprinting was a meme sport you only took seriously every 4 years.

Go to bed Roddick

This fucking meme is retarded.

Literally everyone dopes. You think Nadal isn't roided up the ass? When everyone dopes the playing field is level.

You can tell the roids wore off and he's hitting backhands into the net again.

t. Nadal

>But he was in decline 5 years ago, as his Slam stats show.

He was not even in decline, he just couldn't beat prime Djoko anymore because of his age and injury.

He took time off, changed his game to suit his age, and now is winning again even against Nadal.

>2016 Wimbledon champ, 2016 Olympic Gold, current world #1. *declining*

This is how I know you don't know shit about tennis

Murray was always shit and deserves none of those titles

Djokovic doesn't believe in medication. Only eating grass and paz y amor

>says the fucking Brit

You fucktards just get some imaginary diseases to get certain medication which are also known to boost your endurance/strength.

Typical crooked teeth incest islanders

Robots don't benefit from steroids

Wow, imagine being this upset

I agree with these. Fed's not necessarily better now than he was 5 years ago, but everyone has probably declined a bit. Also, because he was able to stay so healthy and advance deep in tournaments, he ended up playing a hell of a lot of tennis. I could see some time off rejuvenating him a bit. He also switched rackets which helped his backhand.

None of this is to say he's clean, but doping or not, there's other factors involved.

It was his first long time off from the tour. After all he holds the record of playing 65 consecutive GS's played. Compared to Nadal whose record is...13 with 6 breaks. Djokovic is at 51 now but his current state and upcoming press conference hint a break as well.

Australian Open released statistic in which was shown that Fed spent much less time and energy on court compared to the other big four.