2 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 6 > 8 > 7

2 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 6 > 8 > 7

A pile of shit>>>>> > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 6 > 8 > 7

>He doesnt like Harry Potter

3>4>5>2>1>8=7>6
One has a better story than two, but is held back by the amateur performances involved by the main cast.

This is stone cold proof this board is full of plebs

>7>6>3>8>1=5>4>2

>ranking low IQ childrens movies that have no cinematic merit
>This is stone cold proof this board is full of plebs
very true

As much as I'd like to attempt to, I can't prove you wrong with regard to one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Nice chamber and goblet are the worst made.

>the book that introduced time travel and the anti-exploration map anywhere but the bottom
Opinions discarded.

hah how triggered are you my dude, gonna be here tomorrow too?

>being this underaged
literally lmaoing at ur life

>he doesn't understand the time travel in a kids movie
Everytime, bravo Sup Forums

whats wrong babby? upset that i called your meme patrician bluff :)

Literally the only movie I've ever seen that does time travel right.

This fucking idiots here

>I only like mature movies for mature cinephiles such as myself

3>who cares

He's here every single day of his life tipping his fedora calling people plebs, go easy its someone son who's family has to deal with

The only thing that's correct about this is 3.

>liking edgy grimdark shit more than fun and comfy shenanigans at hogwarts

yes. i don't watch My Little Pony either, you little bitch

>using those buzzwords
>only the ones i like are comfy
absolutely disgusting, his rank has been posted many times and is correct columbusfag

Fuck nofap.

4 feels rushed as fuck and you barely get to see the other champions in the movie.

DUDE HARRY HAS A BAD TIME AFTER VOLDEMORT RETURNS LMAO
DUDE COLUMBUS LMAO

Thats how good the others are, contrarian.

This is what the children of today find attractive. No wonder trannies are on the rise.

Please don't reply rudely to him. He will samefag for 20 hours and its already bad enough theres this shit which triggers his neet riddled mind.

Has it ever happened that this pasta has been posted twice in a thread? Or is it literally just one guy posting it every time? It's pretty impressive how fast he shows up desu.

For my own self worth, I don't masturbate to Emma Watson. She is everything that is wrong with modern day women who think they are entitled to everything because they have a vagina. She even thinks of herself as a hot female and tried to scar herself and divert attention of her beauty (objectification) to her person by cutting her hair short.

She pretends she is a good actress, but als she got going for her is Hermoine, and that was one she had to sit out because the benefits of replacing her with a better alternative outweighed the negatives of all autists screaming "muh character replacement". She is literally "feminism, the persona" especially because such a vast amount of girls associate with her due to her role in a series which shaped most millenials their youth.

She isn't even that hot, it is purely psychological you think she is because you have seen her develop from a 12 year old to a grown woman. Grow potent and able of child bearing.

This is where I draw the line. I won't kick her out of my bed and will just pump and dump, but everything indicates this woman is damaged and assertive in terms of equality to the nerve.

why are you so triggered by that guys rank every thread user curb your autism. also, pretty embarrassing

I don't know who you are plagiarizing, but that's a pretty shitty justification for Harry Potter being "terrible". Because of the writing style? That's like saying Fight Club was terrible because it was produced more as an action-thriller than a psychological-horror. Yea it ended up being a pulpy edgy movie for teenagers but it also captivated a generation.

Along those same lines, Harry Potter had strong characterization. and it effectively established a cozy ambiance and captured the feelings and anxieties of youth. Sure it wasn't a literary masterpiece, but making it with flowery language and complex themes would have alienated the children for which the book was designed.

But then, it's fun to be a contrarian. It makes it seem like your opinions seem more interesting than they are.

>all this shitposting
Virgins are so whiny on Sup Forums

Let’s be reasonable and logical, and face up to facts. Women aren’t human; they’re not even like monkeys or orangutans. Those middle-headed, pea-brained, waste-your-money liberals might want to brainwash you into thinking that girls are good for something other than sucking cock, but you and I and every other sensible man knows better. These sluts were put on Earth to steal your money; be whining, complaining and arrogant; and to serve as reasonably comfortable holsters for your erections when one is aroused by the call of nature.

First off, scientific research has it that women just aren’t the same as men. They don’t like things like camera’s or computers or state-of-the-art stereo’s, simply because the higher centers of their brains aren’t developed as well as a man’s. Furthermore, according to a very fine article in The National Enquirer, it’s been proven that women aren’t as smart as men. It takes real guts to admit it, but women are mindless creatures….Don’t let those detestable, ugly, disgusting, sour-pussed lesbian diesel-dyke Women’s Libbers fool you, along with their cotillions of homo yes-men Women are most happy when they are serving their twins gods of Mammon and King Cock…

Men work hard, make money, grind the wheels of business, only to fall victim to early deaths dealt out by the insane caprices of vengeful sluts…They should be rounded up in a pig pen with pigs and fucked with sticks and forced to eat filthy offal, and maybe then they would appreciate a fine figure of a man who wants to own and take care of them, even if he is perhaps a wee bit nervous and high-strung and suspicious of some people’s motives….

I hate what a fucking edgefest this series becomes after the 3rd movie

Luna/Harry > Padma/Harry > Tonks/Harry > Hermione/Harry > Draco/Harry > Harry/TheSquidfromthelake > Harry/FuckingHimselfOnabigpumpkinstem

Yates and Cuaron made the only great ones

I'm not triggered by your rankings, I'm just worried about you. I've seen your postings around this board and site, from your lies of living in london to seeing certain films and ranking them lowly but not actually seeing them to samefagging for hours over it and Emma Watson. It makes me sad to think they're actually more people like Davey here again.

You need help before you degrade yourself into a disgusting mess like he was and hit on some underage trip only for both of you to completely vanish.

Like a father who beats you, you hate me now, but when and if you get out of this "rut" you will thank me in your final speech.

>Aberforth fucks goats
>centaur rape
>Newt gets expelled for fucking animals
>date rape drugs for sale as a joke
>Hogwarts becomes a bdsm rape dungeon after death eaters take over

What the fuck is wrong with Rowling?

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman..

Agreed, but what about Ginny/Harry? I do hope it's below Harry/FuckingHimselfOnabigpumkinstem

I know it's magic but theoretically wouldn't this kill them anyway? Like the sudden stop would snap their necks or something.

You have serious mental issues, I have lived in London and thats nothing special. You are worried for me? You dont even know me but your apparently obsessed with thinking you do, this post is proof.

>a decent wizard can get unshakeable control over literally any muggle on the fucking planet
wtf

who let this autist out??

>I know it's magic but theoretically wouldn't this kill them anyway?
Why would something that's undoubtedly a safety-related spell not take that into consideration?

6 > 3 > 5 > 7 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1

Good rank id switch some around but good taste user

>Half Baked Prince at #1

Ok

>being here so much and still a pleb

I wouldn't put it at #1, but HBP has some of the best "teenage shenanigans at Hogwarts" scenes in the series.

>You have serious mental issues
Worrying for such a prominent posters mental health state is not "mental issues".
>I have lived in London and thats nothing special.
I'm sure you have user, I'm sure you have, but please take it easy.
>You are worried for me?
>>Worrying for such a prominent poster
It needs to be done.
>You dont even know me but your apparently obsessed with thinking you do
I can spot you in almost any thread. This is a skill acquired from when Sup Forums was a slow board. You are without a doubt the easiest poster to trigger to have ever graced this board and the best part is that you're a neet, which means you will go on an all day/night samefag tirade.

I like them all the early and the latter ones. These threads always get so hostile when theres always differing opinions

>you will never go back to the fall of 2002 and watch the Chamber of Secrets in a movie theater for the first time

Those comfy feels can never be reached

N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D-----------
----------------N--------N---------N----------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N---D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N----------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D-----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

When i saw them in october for the imax rereleases there were a couple 80 year olds or older seeing chamber and prisoner

this is spot on

Youre basically proving you are here all the time and policing the board like a nazi, which is true because theres only one extremely pretentious poster here. yea i have lived in London AMA

Thanks senpai I try

No anyone can like what they want, just not YOU specifically because of how easy of a target you are. I mean just look at how triggered this made you You're extremely pedestrian which is why its so much easier

Just fuck each other in the ass already. I can sense your mutual attraction.

Oh and also you seem to be new as fuck.

Seems like youre the one who is triggered and cant handle someone baiting you everytime :^)

also not denying youre policing the board and here all the time, you are a hypocrite and an autist get help

I'm always amazed at Hermione. If my best friend wanted me to drop out of school and look for the guy who killed his parents, I'd tell him to fuck off without thinking twice.

I've been here way too long once again you assume, but dont worry im sure youll be here way after im gone since you take Sup Forums so seriously

hermione was pretty cool after they buddied up in the first one, by the second she is making illegal drugs and aiding and abetting to kidnapping with no hesitation

Are you retarded or just a piece of shit? All she would gain from staying in school is a rope around her neck. And for a friend of six years, you should be putting your life on line to do something that would be in your best interests anyway (killing a genocidal maniac).

>Seems like youre the one who is triggered and cant handle someone baiting you everytime :^)
See now you're trying to deflect because you know exactly whats happening. Your grey areas are being illuminated.
>also not denying youre policing the board and here all the time
Right here >>No anyone can like what they want, just not YOU specifically because of how easy of a target you are
I could leave right now and come back in exactly 6 hours and X minutes and you'll still here, then I could leave again and come back after 4 hours and you will still be here triggered >I've been here way too long once again you assume
No, its clear you're new because these threads were actually good before your 7/6/3are kino xD/emma watson is goat whyfoo trash started

Ok senpai youre the one who is taking this so seriously and just know you think youre baiting me, but I do it to you all the time and it works everytime. just look how much you type

8 > 6 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 1 > 4 > 2

there it is. just came in to check if this was posted. I'm closing this thread now

people have said those have been good for a long time, sounds like you dont even like harry potter, open your eyes and pay attention many like them

You forgot the best Harry.
Nazi Harry

FUCK I forgot how creepy this was

Good taste

>Ok senpai youre the one who is taking this so seriously and just know you think youre baiting me
See the first line in and change "mental issues" to baiting
>but I do it to you all the time and it works everytime. just look how much you type
Again you're deflecting to save face like usual.
Outside of this board, sure. People have always said on this board (even during the releases) that 1, 2 and 3 are the best while everything after was just fodder.

Dude stop youre fucking annoying and have shit taste 1 and 2 are shit compared to 5 6 7 8

8>3>6>1>5>7>2>4

your'e admitting to getting mad people like things you don't and your safe space is no longer safe, guess what faggot this board has always been full of contrarians

Again some good taste

Did Raimi get hold of the IP?

You're a pleb through and through. The only good one you've listed is 6 and that is simply only because of the cave scene.
Again and again just you. Everyone else can like whatever they want, but you? As long as you're this easy to trigger you can't
>your safe space is no longer safe
Why not?

no chris columbus came back
christ youre triggered kid

All right, you have a point.

Guess I'm just a cynical piece of shit and my "best friend" would ditch me in a second too, so I'm unable to understand.

Its ok bro