Anyone else getting tired of politics in general...

Anyone else getting tired of politics in general? It's always the same retarded arguments everytime about things that will never change, seriously.

Honestly user, it's like I've always said...

...another day, another dollar.

You have said that, but what is the meaning behind it?

Listen, kid. When the chips are down, you need to make tough decisions.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

gotopolthisisntapoliticalboardmyspacedoesntworkbtw

>how can I win votes? oh then I will say I support this.

d*mocracy

>Not a politics board
>Easily 30% of this board are the worst shitposts of Sup Forums

Ah yes definitely not politics at all

nooneherewantstohearaboutyourrandomthoughtsandstrugglesinlife

thisappliesforeveryoneingeneralespeciallythose
>tfwnogf

justfuckoffyou'reruiningthisboard

dumb frogposter

>sure if I vote for (x) things will change

This is what Sup Forumscucks actually believe.
Maybe it was like this back in the days, but not anymore.

Why is that limited to "Sup Forumscucks"? Doesn't that apply to pretty much everyone?

I could deal with them getting kicked off Sup Forums, certainly. I don't give a shit if you think the Orange Man is a saint or the devil, it has nothing to do with this fucking show.

it applies to everyone

this quote is from 18xx

yes, but most people don't brag about it all day on a cantonese macrame forum

Makes sense tbqh. 70% of Americans are overweight for example which means they cannot put in the most basic effort for personal health and appearance. How, then, can they be entrusted with electing government and being expected to have a deep enough understanding of political science, economics or sociology to do so?

open your third eye

I'm getting rid of the same crime and IQ statistics shoved in my face. I really don't care anymore.

**sick not rid

when half of voters are females its already pointless

also the results are pretty much unverifiable, but at least its a funny game for bydlo

True

What's the fucking point of the boards if nobody talks on topic and posts political shit everywhere?
I shitposted on Sup Forums during elections for teh lulz too but the party is already over and the joke is stale now.
Worst part is being anti PC is the hip thing that kool kids does in burgerlands now so each time some alt right/whatever youtube/twitter e-"celeb" name drops Sup Forums or Sup Forums a hundred newfags borns, I'm not even talking about how it became reddits colony during and after the elections.
Just look at the Sup Forums right now and tell me it isn't right wing tumblr that autistic teenagers bitches about random shit while being "rebellious".

They just use facebook, twitter, reddit and other platforms. What's your point?