This album is beautiful

the lyrics
the tune

it represents so many problems that the newer and younger generation is experiencing and how they are coping with it. its popular with younger people because they can relate more so than you old retards on Sup Forums. the album is almost like a flagship of desperation by the new generation of kids

we are all fucked

>lil peep gets too much hate
>he actually was a genius artist and had tons of talent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHLdNpzdXIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lil peep
>more like lil poop am i right?

lil fucking dead imma right?

His early mixtapes were pretty good but that album was trash. There are like 2 good songs tops.

This
Crybaby was his only good work. Just wish his producers weren't so lazy on it

>admitting to being underaged
>thinking he wasnt profiting off of "depressed" kids
>thinking shitty lyrics and generic trap beats is genius

nu-Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

>problems

FUCK MY LIFE CANT SAY THAT GIRL
DONT TELL ME YOU CAN SAVE THAT SHIT

What problems? "Come over when you're sober" Maybe the problems of the pretty popular kids who party but he doesn't represent anything about my life.

I like the first three tracks a lot but it gets progressively worse after that

its cuz you dont have a life to begin with

Or just don't have the life of a dead druggie...or un-life...

I wish white people never got to hear hip-hop.

The older I get the more hilarious it is that you younger kids think you're different. You think we didn't have depressed kids or kids who partied too much or kids that drank/did drugs? The only difference is that I've seen dumbfucks like you (and by extension that Lil peep faggot) grow up and realize how insignificant their "problems" were.

We allow you to feel special and unique but worry: we're all laughing at you behind your back.

>thinking he wasnt profiting off of "depressed" kids

he was a 'depressed kid' himself, hes fucking dead now

hes a representation of a serious issue society is having today with the youth

young people nowadays ARE different from young past in that they have grown up in a world with less opportunity, less hope, unstable communities, broken economies, the list could go on and on and on. . .

Lil Peep was a manifestation of the generalized dread caused by all theses problems, and although most young people can't articulate specifically what these problems are, they are indeed there

I resent the argument you and so many others are making

this

Has any other artist ever predicted their death as much and as specific as peep? Honestly asking

shut up faggot

>tfw the future of Emo got killed
>tfw Lil Peep will never dethrone the likes of bands such as Sunny Day Real Estate and At The Drive In
Sick of these shitty emo rock bands. We finally had real shit like Lil Peep, and then he passed away. It'll be a long time before we find another Prophet of Emo

Yeah dude my future was really bright. When I graduated college I had(still have) a mountain of debt, no job prospects, and an declining economy. Fuck off with your "lol u don't understand" bullshit. Spoilers: every generation has said that about the generation ahead of them.

Youthful ignorance is hilarious to see.

And you're a scumbag for laughing at them instead of telling them it'll be alright. But oh no mister I've been walking around here 10 years longer than you therefore I'm better, smarter and don't have to feel bad laughing at struggling young folks. gtfo

with Peep being the same age as me I definitely could relate to a lot of the stuff he talks about. That being said every generation has an angsty artist that is relatable and passes away.

The irony is amazing. Oh mister "I'm young and there's no way anyone older could possibly understand my struggle because I'm so unique!!!1" please tell me more about how I'm an asshole. Please tell me more about how I don't understand. You, in ten years, will be doing the same as I when some retarded 18 year old tries to tell you that you're incapable of understanding.

Also I'll laugh at you as much as I want. You didn't exactly ask for help, did you? Don't worry, user, the struggle builds character.

idk if i would consider ATDI emo but Peeps whole thing was his love of angsty mallcore rock and their influence really did shine through his music. Hell you can find Peep covering Blink 182 on youtube and Good Charlotte released an Awful Things cover at his memorial. IMO the Good Charlotte cover sounds very natural as a pop punk song

youtube.com/watch?v=CHLdNpzdXIY

go be underage somewhere else faggot

why is Sup Forums such a reddit fucking board holy shit

i related to himn because im gay

this

fuck that guy

disregard this post, I suck cocks

Damn yeah this is true

Only a small percentage of kids can actually relate to this. Druggie burnouts who got touched by their uncle. Obviously he wasn't worried about his future when he covered his face in fucking tattoos. His problems are all self inflicted, just like his death

ATDI is emo

Must be why so many people like him on this board: faggots attract other faggots.

How's 9th grade going?

David Bowie

why are we still talking about this faggot?

reddit influx

changed my mind again, i analysed that guy's post closely and yeah, fuck that guy

disregard this post as well, I’m still a huge faggot