Vikings Thread

So what can we expect tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5480528/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people being violents

Bending over of slaves

Strong white women needing no man to take over another white woman's crown & land.

lagertha raping my willing holes!

Tis an Ode, then

Ragnar finally enters Valhalla

30 minutes till it airs fuckers! Get ready and hype

I bet Varg is watching too

Varg would never watch this fucking drivel.

Where the fuck do you live?

>he hasn't heard
we don't like Varg anymore

>watching the history channel

livestream?

Why isn't episode 3 on amazon prime yet?

kino can come on fucking lifetime and I'll still watch it.

Me too
imdb.com/title/tt5480528/

> you will never fight a young female viking in battle
> you will never parry her first blows and feel her momentum shatter against your strength
> you will never batter her with your shield and watch her confused expression as blood drips down her nose
> you will stab your sword into her soft belly, listening to her ratcheting gasp of agony as you tear into her, syrupy blood pouring over her pale flesh
> you will never beat her again and again until she is whimpering and begging for mercy
> you will never force her down on the field of battle and fiercely rape her
> you will never slit her throat as she is orgasming so that she experiences ultimate pain and ultimate pleasure simultaneously
> you will never leave her corpse to freeze and rot in the frozen field, bloating, picked apart by crows who eat her to the bone and digest her, flying around, shitting out her remains over the countryside, rotting her away until she is part of nature again

LIVESTREAM?

Based Rollo 2nite

Why did that give me an erection?

Because killing women is hot. You make them submit to your cock in the bedroom, you make them submit to your blade on the battlefield. Smashing their ribcage with your warhammer and watching them cough up blood, their shiny eyes begging you for mercy, looking confused, asking you why you hurt her. but you hurt her because she is the enemy, and you bring down the warhamemr again, cracking her arm, watching her face contort from the pain, as she doubles over, sobbing and begging you to stop, her voice slurred from the agony she is enduring, as you hammer her again and again until her body is a swollen bloody pulp, her skull a broken bowl of brains, her dead eyes staring into the distance, her soul utterly crushed and gone forever.....

ROLLO CONFIRMED

Livestream pls

>heh, nothing personal kid

THE TIME HAS COME

Would you fuck Ragnar?

>inb4 lagertha dies tonight

You weirdo!

Man, this show is fucking dead now. I remember when these threads were fast as fuck, now there's nothing.

Ded show is ded.

how is rollo still alive

Did you watch last season?

I love this show

Hey, I'm still watching too. Just seems like we're the only ones.

Did she quit the show?

This based post

>stronk womyn wannabe warriors
lol what a load of shit

>That annoying voice for the hearing impaired
>It ONLY is on the History Channel

HOW DO I FUCKING TURN THIS OFF

why does lagertha have an owl is she from hogwarts

It isn't the show that has died but Sup Forums. Seriously. This board is no longer full of people who actually want to discuss a show or movie. All Sup Forums is nowadays is shitposting, /capeshit/, /starwars/, or generals for shit shows.

This, I contribute to it but I actually watch tv. Last episode's thead wasn't this bad.

Basically this, I remember how the Hannibal threads started to die in season 3. Basically if your show isn't Game of Thrones, The Walking Pleb, or Westworld Sup Forums doesn't want to discuss it.

Makes sense. That seems to be pretty much every board on Sup Forums nowadays. All shitposting and unfunny forced memes. No actual quality content. It's kind of depressing.

Tyrant season 3 was fucking pathetic with only like 4-5 people towards it's shitty blueballed finale.

Honestly I'd much rather have more fictional history like Vikings than pawnshit or pickers.

Tyrant sucked.

what is rollo's endgame?

Meh it was something to watch during summer, I just wanted some fucking payoff then it literally just killed itself with the finale.

To fuck royalty on every continent.

To be king

Rollo's almost died like 9 times now on the show

Masterwork-level plot armor.

he has history armour

Woman are only good for breeding and raising families.

So, why again did Ragnar want to go back?

To die

penace for getting his people killed.

it's where he dies historically so he has to go there now that he has nothing to do

I am a descendant of Ragnar AND Rollo

AMA

I think he has a kid in England, that or he is just trying to re live his youth

>I am a descendant of Ragnar
highly doubtful

>AND Rollo
most living white people are

Nah that's some shit Qwenthrith made up and he knows he never fucked her.

No you're not.

Post skull shape so we can be sure you are Nordic

just a housekeeping/plot setup episode tonight

>not bad, just slow

I kinda hope Asslaug gets btfo because she was never that good of a character.

I hope they didn't completely forget that Floki scene where he "channels" Harbard or whatever, poor Floki better get something after all the suffering he's been through.

Holy shit I want to inseminate Aslong's actress

Watching the "Real" Vikings? Hope they do one for every episode.

I saw her once at an airport she has to be close to six feet tall.

I didn't really like Ivar at first, what he has definitely gotten more watchable over the last few episodes.

To not be Ragnar's bitch. That has literally been his goal since episode 1 when he tried to fuck his wife.

Because he is depressed af and needs to end his life in some kind of redeeming way. Too bad everyone thinks he's shit.

I thought Floki was channeling the Seer, or that he is beginning to become the "new" Seer