youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c
youtube.com/watch?v=W3dRgCuWsaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice.

So, where are all you guys at?

too soon

siesta siesta!

This

Why muslimes are so butthurt about reconquista? Expeling the invaders is totally legimite

INEM

Are they really?

here

Where is this?

I have a 3 week vacation right now, but I haven't ordered any trips to anywhere.

Perhaps if you help me out choosing something in Spain I will go.

We are very poor and unsafe better go to Portugal.

Hello, my Iberian brothers.

Huh? You're saying it's not safe in Spain? I've been to Spain like 10 times before, and never experienced anything.

yes

Yes, Spain is very dangerous, also full, please abstain from traveling there
t. Spanish refugee

No we are very violent, you were really lucky not to get kidnapped by narcos but luck can't last forever.

Come here instead, they are unworthy of your mighty northern presence.

You've been lucky, there are many groups that search for tourists, steal and kill them.

Spain is not a good place for tourism, please reconsider it and go to another place.

>Spain is not a good place for tourism, please reconsider it and go to another place.
what a cunt lol, it is not sudacaland wtf

Don't fool poor norweganon, he's not safe here, and should tell every tourists that this is not a place to come

>Befriend a Finn girl
>She comes to see me
>The anti-tourism brigade took her and made her their personal cumdumpster

Don't trust this guy he's part of the brigade.

Sure thing, where should I go? Never been to portugal before.

Do you guys unironically want your economy to drop or something? Your unemployment rates doesn't even scare you just one tiny bit? I mean, yeah let's stop the tourism, perhaps we can get to 50% unemployment!

Shut up hispachan nigger.

Delenda est.
Spain was a mistake. It must be destroyed.

what to good is to win

>clevery veiled norwegian bragging thread about how often and far he goes to holidays

never change

>tourism is good for economy

Portuguese galizian whos going to take a small vacation

Im going back home for a week and after that im visiting family in galicia, anyways long story short

Does anyone have any advice for Barcelona?

>Do you guys unironically want your economy to drop or something?
no, but we feel your guys laugh about us with sangria and bull meme.

it sucks because we hate tourism and we prefer other sectors

>tfw Parents are from the good parts of Portugal

>Does anyone have any advice for Barcelona?

Be suspicious of anyone browner than the average Spaniard. Every immigrant is a criminal.
Also beware of slavshits. They are thieves too.

>browner than the average Spaniard
HTTP 404 Not Found

>spanish refugee
still being mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c

I don't laugh. I like Spain a lot.

Its more for my gf the part of our trip. Its her first time in europe.

Another question.

Is english somewhat common ?

Will my gallo-Tuguese work there ?

It depends, if you want the beach experience, you can try Albofeira, or the Vicentine coast.
If you prefer the cuntry side, Beja has historical villages and route 66 like deserts.
In case you're looking for mountain fun, try Serra do Gerês.
If your into architecture and shieet, go to Porto.
If you're looking for historical shieet come to Lisbon then go to Sintra.

Somewhat. When it comes to the locals, educated young people can speak it. Others, not so much...
In tourist areas everything is in English, of course.

Your language might help you understand Spanish, yes. And even Catalan, due to some phonological/vocabulary similarities.

Thanks my man.

I agree, Portugal is a better choice than Spain by far

Their nordic culture really shines.

Anons, may I ask you something?

The pure suebian genes makes Portugal the choice of brilliant, intelligent, white people. Saudade is only the constatation of their superior germanic genes, and considering that portuguese people is mainly blonde and blue eyed, tourists will feel at home.

Go ahead.

Yes, ask me anything.

Sup norgebro, dont worry they are just joking around.

Ria formosa imo is really good.

It's quite possible, if not fairly likely, that I'm descended paternally from a Spaniard... am I Spanish?

Bad news lad. One drop rule, forever nonwhite.

Do you have passion?

why do Spaniards hate tourists but love immigrants?

A good chunk of brits look like they are from northern Spain, and the other way around with some spaniards.

No white people allowed here.

Also, as implausible as it sounds, it was probably a member of the Spanish royalty... what do I do? Learn Kabyle?
Yes I am very hot-blooded (too much so)

tourists and immigrants do the same: come here as if this was their country, are loud, destroy our streets and make everything dirty, rapes innocent girls and both are told to help our economy when actually they make it worse

the only difference is that immigrants actually come from worse living conditions and tourists just want to do it without a real reason

a true Utopia

nothing personel kid

Lmao welcome to the non white club

>only taking Brittish tourists

the best ones are the Scandis and the Chinks

congratulations, you've discovered that you aren't white. how does it feel?

wtf I hate whitei now

>Balconing behind you

Yes, Faro and Lagos are quite beautiful indeed.

Brrravo, may fren. Yoo hav taken de ferst step to reclaim de noubel heritage ob de house of Don Simón, yoor berthrait.

*an A minor chord rings out from an invisible guitar*

Bot ferst... yoo most teik dis sword and keel de bool. Do dees and abenge yoor fadder, Diego Don Simón.

is Andalusia and Extremadura being filled with Southeast Asians like Alentejo is?

>Southeast Asians
be more specific

they are not even SA they are Tibetians n such

\﹏/ (︶︿︶) \﹏/

youtube.com/watch?v=W3dRgCuWsaY

from Nepal to Vietnam

oh, I thought they were Filipinos. no matter, we will flood them soon, after we're done with Italy.

>is Andalusia and Extremadura being filled with Southeast Asians like Alentejo is?

No, Extremadura is an empty wasteland and Andalusia is only filled with moors, gypos and Brits.

the duality of man, there's no success without failure

slavery is coming back, you gotta keep up with the times

basically slaves for agriculture

funy thing is, that they pay social security, but dont have any benifits.

Extremadura is gorgeous.Specially Caceres

Cooler than autogyro.

¿Cuál es el lugar más fresco y lluvioso de Asturias? Quiero mudarme allí.

yo no sé. quizas la parte mas al norte?

>Unironically rating chink tourists
wew, I guess you got confused with some japs or maybe even koreans, in my experience chinks are the worst.

En la parte más al norte de Asturias hay un cabo con dos ciudades: Avilés y Luanco

¿Alguien podría aconsejarme cuál es mejor?

aunque nunca he pisado tierra austuriana, conocí a una chica austuriana hace 6 meses. ella me dejó sin respuesta despues de nuestra primera cita. claro que las ausutianas son aún mas frías que su clima.

Áviles es de lo más contaminado de toda España.

Don't worry I have half of Manila as neighbours in Madrid, they're chill but speak too loud

Tengo diarrea.

Cantabria está mejor que Asturias actualmente.Si buscas trabajo Burgos o Vitoria están bastante mejor que el resto de España

:(
Yo quiero un lugar que sea tranquilo, tenga un clima fresco eterno y esté verde, lleno de valles y montañas

Como seguramente no exista, pues lo más cercano

¿Qué hay por Cantabria? La verdad es que desconozco totalmente esa región. En el País Vasco hace muchísimo calor algunas veces...

Have bad news Flipbro. Spen craves for Pinoipuss. You are Asian so males are fare game too. Also all Pinois ive met know Sbenish...

>¿Qué hay por Cantabria?
Prados y vacas.Muy parecido a lo que buscas.Pero si te da igual vivir en el interior yo me iría casi a Burgos que tienen trabajo bastante bien pagado y es una provincia muy bonita, aunque bastante tradicional

Andalucía is getting chinkd too, es imposible andar 10 minutos por Málaga sin encontrarte algún chinaco ya sea de comida o bazar, muchas calles están completamente gentrificadas.

>¿Qué hay por Cantabria?
Lo mismo que en Asturias.
Playa y montaña siempre verde. Ha hecho algo de calor con la ola. Pero ni de lejos como en el resto.

Lo mas fresco siempre es Galicia en los mapas.

>tourists are usually ill-mannered and uncivil
>immigrants are usually humble and chill

Gee, I wonder why?

>in my experience chinks are the worst
What? They just stroll around taking pics. They're cool as tourists are concerned.

And if you want to fuck drunk college students allied with a bit of history go to Coimbra

you barely notice they are there doe

holo