Because I am Greek

WAREN

GERMANEN

Look at me, I'm the germanics now.

UND

SCHEIßE

SCHEIßE

pic related is the real haplogroup map as for 2017

I thought N.France would be like 30-40% germanic...

So why are scandinavians more german than the inhabitants of the land of the germans?

because they were originaly celts while Scandinavia was barely populated when the proto-germanic tribes arrived there

less turks

Scandinavia/Northern Germany is the birth place of Germanic people.
Like said, they were only cultural and linguistic elite ruling over common folk that had often Celtic roots. Especially in South and Western Germany. East and North is more Germanic and Slavic.

well I am in the 10-20% area so Idk

Would rather kill myself, thanks

t. celto-germanic

Thank God for the Celts

English is kinda stupid in conflating the terms "German" and "Germanic" desu, they should better use a derivation of "deutsch" for us

>tfw 40% Germanic and 60% Sarmatian

But I am

My celtic brother.

> soutern "slavs"

HOWDY GERMANIC SERVANTS

>you can clearly see the outlines of my country in that map

DELETE THIS

WE'RE NOT SLAVS

>Gertugal

But I am
I am Transylvanian

because germans were hardly cucked by r1bs after charlemagne

Here you go
The Franks weren't Germanic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racial argument
It is well know that the Germanic people of Antiquity and of the Middle Age were all blond/red haired, blue eyed, and tall.

>"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work."
-Tacitus, Germania, Book 1, Chapter 4

As for the Franks, it is attested that they were different from Germanic in features.

>"But in the end with God's help the Christians had the victory. It is said that Northmen of a beauty and size of body never before seen among the Frankishpeople were killed in this battle."
-Eginhard, Annals of Fulda, Year 884

And it is confirmed by the fact that the Carolingian illuminations depict the Franks as brown and dark haired but not blond nor red haired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Historico-geographical argument

The Germanic people lived, at their greatest extent, from the Danube in the south to the Baltic Sea, and from the Rhine inthe west to the Vistula. While the Franks, according to themselves, originate from Pannonia, which was never inhabited by Germanic but by Celtic and Illyrian tribes.

"This is the evidence that the historians who have been named have left us about
the Franks, and they have not mentioned kings. Many relate that they came from
Pannonia and all dwelt at first on the bank of the Rhine, and then crossing the Rhine
they passed into Thuringia, and there among the villages and cities appointed longhaired
kings over them from their first or, so to speak, noblest family."
-Gregory of Tours, History of the Franks, Book 2, Chapter 9

This claim is further confirmed by the fact that the oldest Frankish inscription is found in Pannonia inferior.

>"Francus ego cives(!) Romanus miles in armis / egregia virtute tuli bello mea dextera
sem(p)er"
-Theodor Mommsen, Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum , Book 3, 3576
-edh-www.adw.uni-heidelberg.de/edh/inschrift/HD068602

>"The date is vague, but this is certainly among our earliest evidence of Franks; Dessau placed it last in hisseries of “Tituli militares”. The first line has been evoked for its double claim, Frank and Roman both, a paradoxical polarity and a sign of the times: “both Frankish citizen and Roman soldier” (so Southern and Dixon), like the “Iam two things” of Lattimore’s Archilochus."
-Zeitschrift für Papyrologie und Epigraphik 126, 1999, page 175–176

This is furthermore confirmed by the fact that Pannonian Avarequipments were found in the Merovingian grave field of Borgharen.

>"Robert: Jewish and/or Levantine connections are not mentioned in the dutch documents. Clues to their origins are the artifacts found in the graves: late Roman early Merovingian pottery, Venus Aphrodite hangers, Avar like horse equipment that seems to be found in Europe along the Danube and Rhine, a lot of weaponry, Roman/Byzantine glass beads comparable to modern day Turkish ones, seashells from the Mediterranean, Red Sea and Indian ocean used for Apotropaeon)."
-j2-m172.info/2015/04/three-j2-found-at-merovingian-buriel-site-romanfrankish-
transitional-period/

Linguistic argument

The Germanic people speak Germanic, a branch of the Indo- European language, but what about the Franks ? The earliest Frankish(written by a Frank) inscription, as metioned above, as well as the earliest attestation of theFranks was written in Latin and not in a Germanic langage.

>"Francus ego cives(!) Romanus miles in armis / egregia virtute tuli bello mea dextera
sem(p)er"
-Theodor Mommsen, Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum , Book 3, 3576
-edh-www.adw.uni-heidelberg.de/edh/inschrift/HD068602

>"The date is vague, but this is certainly among our earliest evidence of Franks; Dessau placed it last in hisseries of “Tituli militares”. The first line has been evoked for its double claim, Frank and Roman both, a paradoxical polarity and a sign of the times: “both Frankish citizen and Roman soldier” (so Southern and Dixon), like the “Iam two things” of Lattimore’s Archilochus."
-Zeitschrift für Papyrologie und Epigraphik 126, 1999, page 175–176

The earliest Frankish text, the Lex Salica, was also written in Latin, in fact some scholars named this Latin, "Semi French Latin".

>Polish M458 in Kiev
Kiev Polans?

> really make you think

I don't speak German

>protoeuropeans
ie not germanic. scandis btfo

germans are subhumans

>J2 in West Germany
Subtle

>aged 20+-5 kya

None of those haploshits were anywhere near their current distribution 20k years ago.

DELET

Yeah I mean c'mon, could've at least also put E3b and A on Paris/Marseille... or L on London as well as sprinkled throughout Romania/Hungary etc

Why

Wow I thought France was Frankish

Charlemagne was German after all

>germantugal
>moortugal
Fucking decide yourselves

suebitugal

slavs are subhumans

I know a Portuguese girl like that

Why are those parts of Italy germanic? did not expect that

Not all R1a is Slavic

Normans settled Sicily

Nice semite ears.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome
>GOTH'd
>NORMAN'd

GERM'D

I'm celto-germanic (dad is english/irish and mom is 100% norman)

>franks
>germanic

Franks are a meme created by butthurt to reduce our achievements

First they invented the "Franks", then they invented "Francia", and said that France started to exist around 10th century AD, now they claim that French cursaders were "Franks" and that Franks mean all Europeans to stole our achievements yet again

Give them ten more years and they will claim that French started to exist after WW2
This

>butthurt
butthurt Anglos and Germans*

I am 1/4 German. My Y-DNA haplogroup is I1.

Do you know what subclade?

I am 100% pure Germanic

Are you from the north of France? I think I saw you in the Action last week.

I am from the Central France

because i don't have inferiority in my blood

aaaaaaay, t'es d'Orléans, alors, copain autistique ? :^)

Je croyais que tu t'étais mis au 'nous étions romains et merde'

>aaaaaaay, t'es d'Orléans
Oui
Mais la plus part de ma famille (éloignée) se trouve dans les Yvelines.

>nous étions romains et merde

Juste du shitposting, comme je l'ai déjà dit avant : Troyen/Hébreu, etc = Shitposting

Je dis pas, mais tout le monde pense que ton pannonienpostage aussi, c'est du shitpost :^)

>Austrian
>40-50% Germanic

Yeah, fuck germany and everything connected to them

>c'est du shitpost :^)

Je trouve que ma dernière preuve (photo relatée) est très convaincante

Putain, faudra que tu nous chies un dossier avec toutes tes travailles, pêh

>avec toutes tes travailles
Ce n'est pas moi qui est trouvée cet article(Ancient genomes from the Great Hungarian Plain) pêh

Je "frankpost" aussi sur anthrogenica*com, et c'est un membre de ce site qui a trouvé cet article.

Toujours est-il qu'il me faut toujours plus d'articles

Why aren't you speaking Frankish like the good Franks that you are?

But I am.

French is Frankish

If you're referencing to Old Frankish then the only avalaible grammar is in German (Altfränkische Grammatik : Laut- und Flexionslehre), and i can't learn German because my hatred of the Germans doesn't allow me to do so

But I am. I have the light skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes to prove it.