Trump BTFO

cnn.com/2016/06/14/politics/obama-pushes-back-against-criticism-over-terrorism-rhetoric/

President Barack Obama on Tuesday unleashed a blistering verbal assault on Donald Trump and his "dangerous" proposal for a ban on Muslims entering the country, saying the suggestion violates the principles of American democracy and generates rage among would-be extremists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/1359814/China-bans-Middle-East-visitors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's absolutely right, Sup Forums and Trump supporters just don't care about the principles of American democracy or inciting more violence from extremists.

"dangerous"
Do they even know what that word means. How is stopping the people who want to hurt us dangerous

Does it hurt or help trump when Obama gives whole speeches in response to trumps tweets?

>Trump is bad because his policies "generate rage among our enemies"

What a fucking cuckold

Probably hurts short term, but makes Hillary look absolutely pathetic long term.

Remember that skit, I think with key and peele where Obama had a black ass speaker to speak like a nigger to the audience? While real Obama was being all PC?

What if Trump is just some tactic to confuse the enemy.

Right now instead of dealing with 1 dumb fuck, they're dealing with 3 dumb fucks with all different views.

The fuck m8

>import terrorists
>terrorists kill people
>blame conservatives and guns
Just as planned

It's pathetic as fuck senpai. It's like writing some ridiculously long rant on someone's Facebook post and they respond with....K

Makes you look like a try hard faggot

>it pisses off would be extremists
>would be extremists
Does this stupid chimp not see why this is an issue?

> don't make the black kids angry: middle east edition.

I don't fucking buy any kind of argument that says we shouldn't criticize a group of wrongdoing because "we don't want to make them any more angry." That's called enabling.

This nigger should have been impeached a long time ago.

Time to fix that mistake with Trump burgers.

No tweet from Trump... I guess he is stumped. I can't imagine how exactly he can refute the President. He made some good points.

>his policies get people killed

Measured and responsible choices

>temporarily stopping immigration from hostile places

Dangerous

Fuck this world

DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT?

THEY WANT US TO BAN THEM!!!

Wish Obama studied history and wasn't such a fuckin idiot.

Look at how well appeasement worked in Europe on the 30's.

I guess France and Belgium are guilty of inciting rage among Muslims too, right?

There was never Islamic terrorism before Trump ran for president, right?

lel

This sounds stupid; but, when you factor in the ideas of fourth generation warfare and psychological operations, well....

Let's just say my government has officially considered crazier ideas.

Nailed it.

>saying the suggestion violates the principles of American democracy

I am so sick and tired of people that hate the nation tell us what is stands for and what its principles are.

Fuck this nigger. This speech is stupid on so many levels. There is absolutely nothing wrong with blocking violent savages from entering our country.

Obama is out of touch with reality
In other news: water is wet

IS anyone wondering can Hillary Clinton buy a gun as speak?

Edgy

>don't resist them
>or they'll kill you

it's my country too brother

if you're a white Christian male republican gun owner, you're a terrorist -Dan Page

all of these "terrorists" are getting funneled and will be wiped out so all that's left is little obedient goys

Dystopian NWO Hell

Fuck

>violates the principles of American democracy
We are not a democracy you fucking retard

Remember when libcucks whined for years that gitmo and tough talking bush caused terrorism and new terrorist recruits?

King appeaser gets in office and now there's an entire caliphate of terrorists with their own country bigger than England.

Great job fuckface moron

Obama showed a lot of butthurt over Trump telling him he is nutless for not saying Islamic Terrorism.

Almost like Obama is an insecure lackwit.

San Jose:

San Jose Mayor should be impeached or resign. Police Chief should be fired.

If we ban all Muslims we have to nuke the entire middle east to ensure this shit stops.

If we ban them all and don't nuke the shithole, Isis just gains a lot more members since their hate for the west will become absolute.

I can get behind trump if and only if, he vows to nuke that fucking place after the ban.

Video related to the San Jose Mayor impeachment drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

Didn't Obama ban Iraqi immigration in 2011? Does it not count as non-democratic (>implying this is bad) when he does it?

Hows the fight?

>generates rage among would-be extremists.

GRRR WHY WON'T YOU LET MUSLIMS INTO YOUR COUNTRY

WTF I HATE AMERICA NOW

IF WE BAN THE TERRORISTS FROM COMING HERE, THEY WIN

DONT YOU FUCKING GET IT

America needs gun control.

>American democracy is letting a religion and its extremists kill your people while you cry about tolerance

see once we ban all the guns - the muslims will stop kill us

they'll just start raping our women

we need more diversity like europe

HE DOESNT CALL IT ISLAMIC TERROR BECAUSE CAIR AND THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ORDER HIM NOT TO. FACT.

/thread

just look at our presidents name.....

muzzie - si or no?

Because if we don't allow them to kill us with weaponized turd worlders, they will do so openly in FEMA camps.

arming islamist rebels in the middle east with TOW missiles and stingers is far safer than banning muslims

O'Muslim is basically giving the election to Trump at this point with his cowardly appeasement of mudslime barbarism. Just like how he has been the greatest gun salesman of all time.

The lame duck, piece of shit, traitor should just shut the fuck up if he wants Clinton to win, but his ego won't allow it.

>If you take action against the terrorists, they win

was 2009

I agree, more people should use both hands when shooting. You need to have full control of your gun at all times.

Ahhh shit. King chimp gonna nig.

Oooh oooh aaah aaah.
Obongo want banana!

Anyone else think it's increasingly likely the Republican Party does some (justifiably, given how far beyond the pale Trump is) crazy to keep Trump from the nomination? Like, say, simple refusing to nominate a candidate?

Nigger control first.

And idiot libtards will still try to say he doesn't appease terrorist

I fucking knew the ye olde greeks were clever. They saw this sheet 2k16 years before it happened. Impressive.

kek Obama sounded like a crybaby.

Obama is literally a gay muslim democrat that wants to disarm Americans to make it easy to slaughter them.

>i got a teleprompter this time guys, don't worry

How ironic considering he did the exact same thing in 2011 with Iraqi refugees. Someone needs to tell Trump this so he can blast Obama about it. Barack HUSSEIN Obama suddenly cares about individual liberty when its Muslims.

Stopping them how? By calling them names?

That's all the right wing can do any more. They go up to debate, call each other names, then circlejerks over who calls terrorists the meanest names.

It's time for the right to sit its ass back down for 8 more years. It's not your turn yet, sorry.

Trump responded to Hillary's delete ur account bullshit like 2 hours after.

He has studied history and he isn't an idiot. His mission while in office has been to empower Islam and weaken the US, its what he has done EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

He says that we shouldn't ban them because they'll get mad, and when they're mad they become violent.

Why haven't we impeached this nigger yet?

Yet the media doesn't call Obama thin skinned, such hypocrites. Never before in history has a President got so butthurt from criticism that they gave a speech about it. What a fucking child he is.

That sounds like a veiled threat hussain. You can fuck off into fuck offity land Barry.

No shit. The willful blindness of people to background of Obama lackeys like Valerie Jarrett is terrifying. SHE IS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AND HAS CONNECTIONS TO IRAN!

>gets called out as a faggot for not calling it radical islamic terrorism

>still doesn't use the term

what a pussy

The Democrat party will cease to exist after Trump is elected and investigates their connections to the Clinton Fundation. Enjoy.

Yeah... telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/1359814/China-bans-Middle-East-visitors.html

If it doesn't matter, why not call it what it is

>if

Trump supporters should commit seppuku

>he didn't listen to the 15 minutes of Obama talking about how we are BTFOing ISIS in the ME

>i'm a limp-wristed nigger so it doesn't matter what I say or do
at least he is honest with himself and with us

t. Donald Trump

REEEE STOP NAMING ISLAM

>inb4 Obama alluhu ackbars himself at a Trump rally

>"and his "dangerous" proposal for a ban on Muslims entering the country"
Does he even realize that the 50 dead fags are dead because of a muslim..?

this is what this sandnigger (Hussein) is.

>if if if if if if if if

Japfag.

Anyone else just hear ooking and eeking when that monkey looking nigger opens his mouth? I'm so ashamed of my country whenever I see him.

C U C K

The goal, Obama, is to show them that all religion is shit religion. We need to show people the light of science. We have enough jews, christians, and mudslimes bitching. It's time to end the faith system. Close down churches. Stop indoctrinating children. Let them be free.

Obama thinks he knows what's best for people, but he doesn't. His morals are his morals.

POL BTFO BC KING NIGGER ONCE AGAIN BOWS DOWN TO ISLAM
>generates rage among would-be extremists
>The religion of peace
>If you don't give in to their every demand they'll turn violent
Ah that sweet logic again

>Wants to ban guns but doesn't want to ban the people that are killing people with the guns.

Wew lads. Can't wait for Trump to BTFO Hillary in the general

Cuck News Network

What is it?

>We can't discriminate against Islam, it's a religion of peace
>If we do, its members will kill us all

>The Democrat party will cease to exist after Trump is elected

lol

>after Trump is elected
Won't happen as long as the average IQ is still 100.

>another $.10 has been deposited into your account
-H

>all the right can do is call names
>this is dangerous

Literally pick one.

>if you don't let us in, we'll kill you
t. religion of peace

So does this dumb nigger think that continuing to let these shit skins in will stop them from blowing shit up and killing people? Is he even on the same planet?

>You have to let in people with an ideology that says you deserve to die or else you aren't a true American
No thanks, cucks.
Islam is incompatible with the West, and not only should we stop new immigrants, but we should seriously consider sending back those here, including second and third generations.

What possible reason is there to just continuously forgive this group, and make excuses for their continual attacks upon us, and act as if they haven't had the same goal for the past 1300 years? What do we gain by allowing Muslims into our communities? Literally nothing. Only more death and violence and hatred.

I'm pretty sure that terrorists don't give a fuck if the US bans Muslims.

Terrorists hate the US for simply existing, so the US banning Muslims is not what is going to upset them in the slightest, or incite more violence than there already is.

It's also really fucking dumb to blame the US if peaceful Muslims turn to terrorism because of things like banning them from entering, because it takes blame away from the real culprits, the terrorists themselves, for forcing the US to act in that way in order to protect its own citizens.

Either way, he's a hypocritical cuck, but we knew that already.

Quite a bias thing to say from a Muslim.

How was Trump BTFO?

I find it hilarious that Obama is empowering Trump to such an extent by recognizing him and talking about him in nearly every single speech. Could he be more butthurt?

> Islam is incompatible with the West
Islam is just Christianity that hasn't been cucked by liberalism. When you say "the West" you're really referring to liberal values. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

fucking this