Who'll win the epl?

who'll win the epl?
let's take a look:

>ManU:
finished lower than they should have last season. not a manU supporter but I believe Lukaku can be the missing link to gain much more points from lesser opponents. should be a top 3 finish if they can get matic and bench fellaini. cl run will be laughable though

>Arsenal:
on paper they did everything right.kept their keyplayers and tried to upgrade on giroud don't think it's enough though, lacazette is a good striker but who knows if he can keep his scoring output up for another team in another league.

>Liverpool and tottenham:

they don't seem to be able to sign any players

>Man city:

I feel like this will be peps first season all over again. so many players to pick from that he'll rotate the fuck out of them and never form a real team.

>Chelsea:

could go anywhere honestly even as low as 15/16.
huge pressure on morata, very few but expensive transfers that are 1 to 1 replacements for departures, almost exatly like after their last league title. and on top of that hazard out for injury

>they don't seem to be able to sign any players
wow fascinating insight

Spurs dont seem to Want to sign any players, its not a case of cant

they won't win cause they werent good enough past year/decade and don't get better. there's no need to elaborate

>chelsea
>bluffs manu into chasing Lukaku
>already have their own lukaku v2
>opens the way to get Morata
When did Mouyez realize he got played?

didnt solanke and salah sign for liverpool?

when morata dyed his hair red

yeah sure and salah isn't horrible but all in all not much. solanke will probably not even make the bench regularily

>man u
Jose's boring park the bus and hope to score approach did seem to get results right up until all the midtable teams realised settling for a draw with United was ok. If he doesn't play more attacking this year, the same stalemate of going undefeated for 20 games but only having 20 points might happen again

>Chelsea
They were by far the best team in the league last year, but can Moratta replace Costa? I'm not so sure. Also Hazard being injured and no John Terry leadership might affect them. Still got to be the favourites.

>Arsenal
No Champions league schedule certainly helped Chelshit last season, but if they try and win the Europoor league they will be just as fucked. Think Lacazette will be a bust so they still need to sign someone else and hope Sanchez's competitiveness makes him play out his final year of contract rather than just sulking. Should be top 4 but could easily just fuck themselves and finish 8th

>Spurs
No squad depth, huge wembley pitch, known chokers = fucked

>Liverpool
Klopps meme tactics will tire the team out mid season again

>Man City
Should win it but tiki taka doesn't work in the Prem. 2nd favourites to Chelsea but can see them struggling for 4th again

>v2
Lukaku had +9000 goals by the time he was Bats age

>epl
I dont know. Some Ethiopian team I guess

Lukaku will do what Ibra did, if United change position it'll be because of someone doing worse.

>could go anywhere honestly even as low as 15/16.
How exactly?

Sanchez will easily play with the same attitude, it's a World Cup year and essentially an audition to whoever wants to sign (if he doesn't resign)

Yea thats what I think, but you never know, agents can be complete cock munchers

Lukaku is a stat padding donkey who insisted on taking over penalty duties from Baines even though Baines had a 100% record over five seasons, and then promptly missed all of them, including the FA Cup semi-final, all so he could add a few digits to his goal tally and up his ability to force a move.

7 of his goals last season came from two games against shocking Sunderland and Bournemouth. The vast majority of his other goals came against lower-league teams.

Mou doesn't play attacking football and most teams will play more defensively at Old Trafford than they would at Goodison Park. Lukaku is going to be a massive flop, similar to Benteke at Liverpool or Bony at City.

>writing off Chelsea that much

Literally none of those team play in an epl my gbb friend

If Chelsea don't win it they'll be second or third but not lower than that. City is solid too. United still sucks. Arsenal is shit. Liverpool is shit. Tottenham will not win the epl in our lifetime.

keep trying lad, i'm sure someone will bite

>Tottenham will not win the epl in our lifetime.
Well no, they'd have to change country for a start

But spurs have improved every year of Pochettinos time there.

>spurs had to win every game of the last third of the season and they STILL wouldn't have caught Chelsea
>in reality they won all but one of those games

Haha what chokers :^)

If Liverslip can stop losing against dogshit teams in the bottom half of the table then they'll be in contention.

Chelsea will repeat and it's not even close. They're not done shopping, Morata will score 20-25 goals, Hazard 15, Pedro 10-12 etc. They have Kante and the system, 25 wins at least is a guarantee.

>no one taking into account the continuing maturation of spurs front and midfield

ISHYGDDT

i think we all know who's winning it

Morata will score 15 tops, and 10 of those will be tap ins against shit teams