From Scorsese's standpoint, who was in the wrong here?

From Scorsese's standpoint, who was in the wrong here?

tommy got fuckin fresh, batts was just breaking balls

Both of them

Billy Batts was right. I mean, who the fuck was Tommy? Just a hencheman, not a made man, he was a hothead, a nobody. Jimmy and Henry were not even Italians, just some fucking Irish associates. Speaking of which, how did Jimmy get away with killing all those wiseguys from the heist? I reckon some of them were made.

>Scorsese
>caring about who is wrong

>Scorsese
>not caring about who is wrong

Donnie Devito of course. Gets butthurt and kills his superior when given shit, and shoots his own underling that doesn't want to tolerate his shit.

I mean, Batts did insult Tommy a little bit, but then again, Batts hadn't seen Tommy is six fuckin yeaz, therefore Tommy was in the wrong.

Tommy was wrong. Phil Leotardo is a made man, you can't just whack a made guy.

Especially if you ain't made yourself.

>director
>cares about which of the characters was in the wrong on a script based on a book based on a real story

If anyone does an half hour of research you will find that all of the main characters were up to their throats in drug dealin and murder

Scorsese's portrayal of Henry Hill and buddies was like a Disney remake

He didn't insult him, he didn't insult him!

>how did Jimmy get away with killing all those wiseguys from the heist
i think the point was he was acting on his own and know one new it was him for sure

>know one new
Man go back to school bro

It's: noone knew

He insulted him a little bit. He got a little out of order.

Billy was a made fucking man, that's an instant pass to do whatever the fuck you want

if Tommy had a genuine grievance he should have brought it to Paulie's attention

it was more like Jimmy purposely worked with his own crew and most of the guys weren't part of Paulie's gang thereby giving him anonymity and leeway to knock them off as he pleases

Phil Leotardo literally did nothing wrong.

Now, now, he insulted him a bit. He got a little out of order himself.

how come batts' teeth stopped a bullet at point blank range? were they made of metal?

If I remember correctly from the book, none of the guys who actually were in on the heist were made, so he could basically do whatever he wanted as long as the higher-ups got their cut first.

why did that gun tommy was holding break into a million pieces?

What about Carbone though

How come they used a disposable revolver?
It broke after one shot!

the italian

SUCK OUR COCKS?