You know you guys are playing with fucking matches right know

You know you guys are playing with fucking matches right know.
You know you're literally calling the Egyptian God of Darkness by name.
You know you're killing infidels right now with meme magic, but what if the God of Darkness kills some, or all of your kind?
What if the God of Darkness decides to fuck around, destroying the human race in the process?
I hope Sup Forums can use this power intelligently, not like a moron who has the nuclear codes.
>inb4 ironic shill posts & shill memes
>inb4 2 rupees have been deposited into your account

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzxJ8mZq4_Q#t=294.409312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but user
we are all kek

It's alright. He's not Satan.

>What if the God of Darkness decides to fuck around, destroying the human race in the process?

Doesn't sound too bad. I'd rather have humanity die than live undignified lives like at the moment.

Let's see if Kek will make it happen.

>this coming from an aussie

>what if the God of Darkness kills some, or all of your kind?

Then there would be nobody left to check dubs. (Or should I say "kek dubs"?)

And where's the fun in that?

>>inb4 2 rupees have been defecated into your account

Better to die for kek than die being slowly cucked by the governments of the world.

kek wouldn't dare destroy the world before he gave me some sick digits.

See lads, we live to meme another day.

But I never proclaimed Yugioh
>Check the 5

nice satan trips m8
good god Sup Forums is now [s4s] 2.0

wew

At least I feel kek's warm embrace.

Make the UK Great Again

God I love these sweet digits, they're like honey.

>3939
Kek truly is with me, I feel blessed lads. The UK will be great again.

It's sigil, not summoning. Nobody is fucking with the diety, Kek. Memes use sigil magick, have absolutely no ties to summoning. Kek, if it could even sense the magick we use, couldn't possibly leverage it.

You kekold. Kek is the primordial darkness. He is what everything is from. We're more calling upon the universal meme magics of this plane to meme our enemies.

fug :DDDDDD

I think Kek is upset with me because I nutted to Anubis

If my post number then OP has to accept kek into his life

He's not!

>confirming digits inverted
I've got some bad news for you, user...

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK
CHECKEM

Kek does not need for OP to accept him. We do not choose kek, kek chooses us.

>implying we don't want to watch the world burn

i've accepted that it's all over. i just want to live long enough to see it all end.

PRAISE KEK

I meme I may
I meme I might
Have these memes
I meme tonight

Huh.

Destroy it all to kill the muslims?
Sounds acceptable.

Some autist just posted this on x

>You know you're killing infidels right now with meme magic
If so, let me see if I can snipe one with dubs

I was with Chaos way before discovering Kek.

I thought destroying modern western civilization was our goal from the start?

>What if the God of Darkness decides to fuck around, destroying the human race in the process?
And nothing of value would be lost.

>that gif

Fuck you.

It's at least fitting considering I was one off from trips

cmon man, iz da wite mans fault,
>niggers niggin
the wite man did not built designated chimping out streets and zoos
> muslims raping wite wimminz
the wite man has not given them goats

Nigel, lead us to the apocalypse

KEK descend and bestow your blessings upon the World.

Praise Kek lord of darkness.

\_/

My phone will die during this Ramadan

m. magic

no doubles for me

Kek lives in the hearts and minds of all his children

We are all kek
Kek is us

Aw fuck, bro... Y-your d-digits!!!!

Almighty Kek, should I masturbate to Anubis?

Because Nigel will lead us to salvation.

that frog will meme the fuck out of you, he doesn't care about anything else than memes

all you people that praise Kek will end up cuckolded while he reddits in glee

fight with memes die by the memes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No apocalypse, just making Britain great again.

things happen.
i must accept fate.

You may masturbate to everything - even me!

Yes. Right now. Where ever you are.

Kek is just another reflection of Eris, Discordia, the chaos-illusion that opposes the illusion of order. I have eaten the golden apple already. Operation MINDFUCK is beginning in earnest. Praise Kek! Hail Eris!

"Kek" is almost the opposite of Satan.

(checked)
Memes could even afford to kill off their hosts if given the time and the medium to broadcast themselves to new victims before the hosts’ demise, as with well-publicized cases of religious or political martyrdom. With Internet and globalization of information transmission, the evolutionary rate of memetic change appears to be once again on the verge of exponential takeoff, with unforeseeable evolutionary consequences. Now there is even less pressure on memes to guarantee the physical survival of brains, as more and more memetic activity shifts from biospace to cyberspace.

(Atran/Arbor 2001, p.6)

I'm in the bathroom of my college's physics department.

Do. It.

Do it. Do it right now.

Only if I get repeating digits.

THY WILL BE DONE KEK

Damn senpai.

Kek is not simply the 'god of darkness.'

Kek is component of the divine intelligence of Thoth, god of the primordial chaotic darkness from which the life giving brilliance of the sun arises.

The memes transmit the darkness of the world in its full horror to the vacuous husks of underveloped consciousness at nigh the speed of light, permeating the atmosphere and reshaping the noosphere so that light may fill the void.

Praise Kek.

If user don't delivers Kek will make him lose his dong in a freak accident

Post pics w/ timestamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzxJ8mZq4_Q#t=294.409312

PURE COINCIDENCE

lord Kek bestows me with these divine dubs

holy fuck

memes are viruses

No writing implement, sorry

checked you poor lost sheep

>>memes are a virus
Yes, a discoursive one
Praise Kek

Checked
Praise Kek
May the fertile hips of Anubis bless you

praise kek

hope this "top kekers" die and meet him in the afterlife. i bet you wont be laughing

KEK is not a god of some pussy-ass darkness that christians link with evil. KEK is the darkness that was before world was born. He is COMFY incarnate.

woops, keeking.

DELETE THIS

Kek is everything. Kek is good. Kek is bad. Kek is god. Kek is satan . kek is chaos.

What is memed may never die.

Cool, sounds fun

Being the servant for a frog god in the afterlife sounds pretty comfy desu.

Picture of cum on your fingers when you finish, no homo.

This.

Radical Discordianism when?

MUKGA

This seriously happens in Kek threads way too often to be mere coincidence

Humanity caused humanitys full destruction.

>Im ok with this

Kek wills it!